been sore for two days

sauceman

injected 1 cc of test enanthate in my delt on wed. morning and its still really sore to the touch and its friday..normal? or abnormal? im mean its not unbearable and i can def put up with it but i was just wondering if its dupposed to be sore after two days i realize its a small muscle but just wondering.

I've never had pain that long from a delt shot. I'd switch to glute or quad injection.

JohnnyB

good stuff....i wanted to try bi shots but if im havein this much pain in my delts i dont htink i would be able to move my arm with a bi shot

What kind of test are you using

I am having a lot of soreness from QV, I can give you the batch number when I get home if you would like to compare

Also T400 is a bit painful

I always inject so much test, I am always sore

it is either the BA, or the prop, or the concentration, I am not really sure
but I am always sore.

If you are using human grade, you should not have as much a problem

maybe you didnt keep the needle steady enough that will cause soreness.. same thing happened to me i with Sustanon (sust) in the glutes i was doing it myself so was hard to reach and moved the needle to much causing very bad soreness went away on the third day though

im having the same problem with sustanon. arms and glutes. i wish it was just due to bad injection procedure but im doing everything perfectly. the soreness lasts for about 4 days, maybe 5. you will get used to it. just inject before or after you shower and massage the area afterwards.

do glute shots bro............ the most pain i have had with one of them lasted about 3 hours......

yeah but i wanted to experiment with spot injections ...i mean the pain isnt unbearable .. i can live with it..just knowing that i have sauce in me kinda helps haha i was just wondering if its normal to have the pain for so long but the soreness it tapering off and im ready for another shot tomorrow ...cant wait

Usually the pain would last a day but was very minor in my delts. I would usually rotate from bis, tris, delts, glutes, to calves but I'm a p***y when it comes to my quads!:D

i'm on my first cycle ever, dbol and test enth (QV). I did one shot on monday of 250mg of QV, my ass cheek is still sore and knotted up
(4 days later) and slowly tapering off, I did my right cheek yesterday with another 250mg of QV and my cheek is sore as hell. So i'm in the same boat. Is this normal?

Back