Before & After photos from my cycle and STRICT diet for the past 4 months...

week 1-4 Test prop 1cc EOD
Week 4-12 Test Prop 1cc ed
week 1-12 Tren A 1 cc EOD
Winstrol week 6-12 1 cc ED

Pct 30 Clomids

I am kinda noob to termology. Can you please tell me what is EOD and Ed?
You have got some kickass results man. Nice. Congrats!

EDIT: Alright. i got it what ed and eod is. lol. pardon me for my ignorance.

How can test help in cutting? Also, is it right to stack a fat burner throughout the cycle particulary with winstrol?
Can test prop or tren or clomid lead to gyno?

Last edited:
I am kinda noob to termology. Can you please tell me what is EOD and Ed?
You have got some kickass results man. Nice. Congrats!

EDIT: Alright. i got it what ed and eod is. lol. pardon me for my ignorance.

How can test help in cutting? Also, is it right to stack a fat burner throughout the cycle particulary with winstrol?
Can test prop or tren or clomid lead to gyno?

Testostorone builds muscles, burns fat and improves bone density. Winstrol doesn't burn fat, it's really useless unless you're a model or a compatetive bodybuilder. It mainly drains sub-q water, thus giving you dry look. If you want to build muscle and burn fat at the same time, diet should be your no.1 priority, then a solid work out routine.

Excess test will convert into estrogen, so anti-e is a must. Tren is the king of all injectables, but also has th harshest sides. If you dose it strongly, you might start lactating, and loss hair, say bye bye to your erections. So, well... Just read on.

A good lean mass cycle would be:
Test prop 100 mg eod week 1-12
Tren ace 100 mg eod week 1-9
Masteron 100 mg eod week 9-12
Anavar 25-50 mg Ed week 6-12
------------
You can enhance your cycle with using gh releasing peptides

You can add
Cjc 1293
GHRP 2
And hgh frag.

You can add IGF lr3, to increase the anabolic effect of your cycle, but I'd leave it for now since you're a beginner.

Also make sure to use an estrogen blocker during the cycle to keep bloat to a minimum and stop gyno, but with the cycle I gave Your concern will prolactin, so you should use caber or prami to keep the sides away.

Finally, make sure you have a solid pct protocol, it's just important as the cycle itself, if done correctly, you will maintain most if not all your gains and your natural hormones will go back to normal.

You can search for everything on here, every possible question has been asked already, so all you have to do is read.

Happy pinning!

Last edited:
Tell me bro, does losing weight make you tan over night? :) congrats of the fantastic work, and keep it up!

Damn, I'll have to wait at least 7 years to get that awesome tan...... Live it up for the rest of us who can't! But joking aside, congrats on everything, especially that bronze-like tan lol

All I got to say is damn good job! Very, no extremely impressive results. From someone who stuggles with weight, can you please let me know what motivated you from the mid 3's to where you are currently. I tend to lose weight, hit a plateau, and end up getting discouraged. Thanks bro!

All I got to say is damn good job! Very, no extremely impressive results. From someone who stuggles with weight, can you please let me know what motivated you from the mid 3's to where you are currently. I tend to lose weight, hit a plateau, and end up getting discouraged. Thanks bro!

The before photo I was only 285.. I balloned up to 341 after breaking my ankle and marrying a cunt..

You will always hit plataus, you just need to switch up the cardio and book a vacation to a rseort.. That is motivation enough.

I booked my bachelor party 7 months in advance. lol

Back