Before and After pics of recent 3J's Nutrition Network Clients

thanks for the kind words brother! glad you enjoyed the diet!
Experience after eight weeks 3'J carbs cycling diet.
3J you have done a great work. Thank you very much the results are incredible.
The first three weeks were pretty tough. I am endurance athlete, it's not so easy to give up carbs. For the long term runs(cardio) I had to adjust the speed and I've worked with a average pulse of 130(normal 140-170) .From the fourth week I was able to see my abs again. I lost 7kg in 7 Weeks with 3J diet and I ate more than before.It is incredible what you can do with the right nutrition.I would say 90% diet 10% work out!!!!
Thank you again 3J you're the man!
Cheers from Switzerland

I think I have read every post in this section of the board regarding 3Js nutrition network, first congrats to all the people who have made amazing progress you are all an inspiration as well as proof that diet is key to body transformation..

I just signed up for 24 weeks with 3J and now waiting for the questionnaire, I am so stoked and excited as I have been training for a while and have done numerous cycles but could never dial my diet in correctly due to lack of knowledge (not that I haven't read alot or tried different things). It was time to entrust and enlist someone to fight in my corner so that I can accomplish my goals without pulling my hair out and wasting so much money to achieve minimal results. Let the body transformation begin......

Well guys/gals heres my little transformation pictures. I guess you have to start somewhere. lol As you can tell I started off as a beast in the 140s doing it all by myself. I thought I was eating good as most do, but little did I know it was all about to change. These pictures are over a 4 year period. I'm hoping they are attached in order.

Let me kinda put a timeline to the pictures. And please excuse my posing as it completely sucks, but will work on that in the upcoming winter.

The first money double front bicep is when I was in cali working and decided to change my lifestyle. I did the diet by myself which I evidently had no idea what I was doing. Which leads me to the next pic. That was over a 2 year period. I added a little muscle and looks like a lot of fat. Which goes to show you how money I had my diet dialed in. Not!

That second pic is the beginning of the 3j bulk diet I did. I went from 180~ to a max weight of 206ish. I bulked up pretty good. Added good muscle. Well after this bulk I kinda fell off the diet for the next 9-10 months. I tried to eat decent but was not eating to grow evidently. I was disappointed in myself bc I did awesome on the bulk but lost some muscle as I fell off the diet program. Fast forward to the next pic.

This was the beginning of my carb cycling diet with 3j. I contacted him after 10 months off and had a direction I wanted to go. My 10 year wedding anniversary was approaching and I wanted to be in good shape for this. I had a surprise trip planned and wanted to be in my best shape. This was a pretty easy diet as I had multiple options on each day. Never got tired of it.

After about 16 or so weeks of a slow cut, so I maintain as much muscle as possible, I did a little photo shoot in the gym right before we left for vacation. (July10 of this year.) I mainly wanted to see what I've done over the last couple of years. But all it did was feed the want and need to do a show.

So after I got back from vacation I decided to do a 6 month or so bulk to pack on some quality muscle. Needless to say I think 3j is working on that diet now. Well this is my little progress story as of now. For those of you on the fence about hiring 3j, jump and let him take you where you want to go. Snappy responses and all around great service. By far the best money spent so far on my physique. Thanks.

Well guys/gals heres my little transformation pictures. I guess you have to start somewhere. lol As you can tell I started off as a beast in the 140s doing it all by myself. I thought I was eating good as most do, but little did I know it was all about to change. These pictures are over a 4 year period. I'm hoping they are attached in order.

Let me kinda put a timeline to the pictures. And please excuse my posing as it completely sucks, but will work on that in the upcoming winter.

The first money double front bicep is when I was in cali working and decided to change my lifestyle. I did the diet by myself which I evidently had no idea what I was doing. Which leads me to the next pic. That was over a 2 year period. I added a little muscle and looks like a lot of fat. Which goes to show you how money I had my diet dialed in. Not!

That second pic is the beginning of the 3j bulk diet I did. I went from 180~ to a max weight of 206ish. I bulked up pretty good. Added good muscle. Well after this bulk I kinda fell off the diet for the next 9-10 months. I tried to eat decent but was not eating to grow evidently. I was disappointed in myself bc I did awesome on the bulk but lost some muscle as I fell off the diet program. Fast forward to the next pic.

This was the beginning of my carb cycling diet with 3j. I contacted him after 10 months off and had a direction I wanted to go. My 10 year wedding anniversary was approaching and I wanted to be in good shape for this. I had a surprise trip planned and wanted to be in my best shape. This was a pretty easy diet as I had multiple options on each day. Never got tired of it.

After about 16 or so weeks of a slow cut, so I maintain as much muscle as possible, I did a little photo shoot in the gym right before we left for vacation. (July10 of this year.) I mainly wanted to see what I've done over the last couple of years. But all it did was feed the want and need to do a show.

So after I got back from vacation I decided to do a 6 month or so bulk to pack on some quality muscle. Needless to say I think 3j is working on that diet now. Well this is my little progress story as of now. For those of you on the fence about hiring 3j, jump and let him take you where you want to go. Snappy responses and all around great service. By far the best money spent so far on my physique. Thanks.

Good shit bro! So eager to start my plan with 3J! He's workin on it right now. Supposed to start sometime next week!
So amped!

Have just signed up with 3J for an 8 week carb cycle diet/workout plan for cut/recomp. It only took him two days from when I filled out the questionaire and I got my diet/workout plan. Best diet ever !!! The amount of choices I get to eat each meal is amazing. Im used to boring old diets where you can only seat the same thing every day, every week. Im really looking forward to this and seeing the results at the end.

Welcome to the family!
Have just signed up with 3J for an 8 week carb cycle diet/workout plan for cut/recomp. It only took him two days from when I filled out the questionaire and I got my diet/workout plan. Best diet ever !!! The amount of choices I get to eat each meal is amazing. Im used to boring old diets where you can only seat the same thing every day, every week. Im really looking forward to this and seeing the results at the end.

Hello Austinite Hope U r Doing Great ! I have been trying to send u a PM since last three hours i think there is some problem at my end :(
Need some help from you ..Do u have some time to spare
Take care n keep smiling always

Back