Benefits of using fmore than one Test at the same time.

junkie11

Hey just a quick question, have read alot of cycles and actually starting a new one in which a pro bodybuilder designed for me, and he has me taking Sust and Cyp at the same time week 1-6 i've seen ppl do it before but what is the benefit besides having more test in the system hah. thanks guys lemme know your oppinion.

Hey just a quick question, have read alot of cycles and actually starting a new one in which a pro bodybuilder designed for me, and he has me taking Sust and Cyp at the same time week 1-6 i've seen ppl do it before but what is the benefit besides having more test in the system hah. thanks guys lemme know your oppinion.

the only benefit of useing more than 1 test is if your useing a long ester test like sus250/omna/cyp/eth for your cycle you can use a short ester test like prop or suspension the first few weeks of the cycle while the long esters get in your system , you can also use the short esters the couple of weeks between your last long etster test injection and your pct starts .
useing cyp and sus at the same time wont make much difference either way.

^^Yep, what DAWG said^^ :)
..I routinely see guys use Test Cyp or E with Test Prop or Susp.. But the whole point of Sust is to get the short and longterm blend in one shot. Sust already contains all the test you need.

Sus is made up of 4 esters of which each kicks in at a different time. You feel the props in sus within a wk. The deconate and isocaproate kick in /in wk 4-5. So using sus your kinda doing prop and test-e cycle.
Personally though , after this cycle I am going with primo and var from here on out...with a low dose of test ew.

i see no reason to use anything other than prop.all test are basically the same with fiff half lives like was already said by dawg

Sus is made up of 4 esters of which each kicks in at a different time. You feel the props in sus within a wk. The deconate and isocaproate kick in /in wk 4-5. So using sus your kinda doing prop and test-e cycle.
Personally though , after this cycle I am going with primo and var from here on out...with a low dose of test ew.

I've never had sus kick in at week 1, its always been around week 5

Back