Benifit of quiting coffee Go Herbs?

Dlove

Product of Test
Im not sure whats goin on but im getting stronger and feeling more energized every day. My bench, squat, deads have gone up a little each week. It might be because I focus so hard on compound exercises and also just try to add 5 more pounds of weight each week to those exercises instead of trying to hit it from all angles or hit higher reps of the same weight from the week before.

I truly think though after yrs. of training and tons of yrs. of drinking coffee that I am getting stronger from quiting coffee. I feel so much better it's crazy I need something to settle my nerves though I have more energy and power now that I dont what to do with it pretty crazy.

I do drink a two bag green tea before every w/o in the past two weeks since quitting coffee and that has helped a lot.
Im trying Yerba Mate this week just ordered 5lbs of fresh leaf.

Anybody else try good chinese leafs or teas for energy and health benifits?

i think natty energy will always be better than any type of energy achieved from stims. . . as far as tea goes i drink alot of green tea myself. i like to get the loose tea leaves from a company called stash. they got good shiet.

getting mine straight from china my buddy went on vacation and told me he will bring me some...can't wait =)

Back