Best brand of eq on the market now?

minitor2

Hey guys been a while since i was on here i was just passing through and figured id ask this question i was wondering who knows from using different brands either ug or vet what is the best brand out right now for eq.

thanks alot guys
minitor2

I've done just fine with QV, but my all time favorite comes from an underground lab.

TL

Last edited:
There's a million different UGLs out there, so you are going to get a million different answers.

Steroidology isn't the proper forum for asking about which UG Labs produce the best gear. Many of the UG Labs that will be endorsed have gone private so you won't be able to obtain their gear no matter how much you would like to try it. Also, as dann69 has pointed out, these private UG Labs do not want their names mentioned on any board for obvious reasons.

If you're truly interested in trying a UG Lab's product, ask the question on a website that allows open source posting. At least then if you get a consensus on any one particular UG Lab, you'll have the opportunity to purchase their products and try them out for yourself.

thanks guys i figured qv or sidgroup would be a provem choice i just dont knwo about some of these ug labs thats why i was asking personally i only prefer human grade gear but thats just me. thanks

minitor2

There is no human grade EQ. Best your going to do is Vet grade. But I would rather go with good UGL's than Vet, especially since most of them are Mex gear.

Back