Best cutting stack???

twistedsteel

SEAL TEAM LEADER
Just wondering? Im getting ready for the summer & looking to do a kickass cutter. Stats 6',220lbs, 10%BF,40 years old. Ive done gear before so Im looking to get hard. I just tightend up my diet in the past 2 weeks.. Thanks.

Well if you want to minimize test... you retain a little less water prop (but it is still test). Winstrol (winny) and Clen will knock off fat, but knock a lot out of me. I prefer some otc diet pills, which are mostly caffeine of some sort but do keep you from adding water weight, and a lot of cardio.

over dosed is just as bad as under dosed imo. if a "lab" can't dose its products properly, it makes you also wonder about the sterility and what type of environment it's being made in.

you are absulut right mr

like i write in the last reply the problem is resolved and its now dosed correct

over dosed is just as bad as under dosed imo. if a "lab" can't dose its products properly, it makes you also wonder about the sterility and what type of environment it's being made in.

Just want to make sure Diamond Pharmacy is legit?? Sounds like the way to go with a little Winstrol....Thanks

Just wondering? Im getting ready for the summer & looking to do a kickass cutter. Stats 6',220lbs, 10%BF,40 years old. Ive done gear before so Im looking to get hard. I just tightend up my diet in the past 2 weeks.. Thanks.

I thought I taught you better than that! All the conversations we had about how diet is the key to a cutting cycle and not the gear. Sure some gear will cause you to hold more water than others but none of them are gonna cause you to gain more fat than another. You know what to take.....Tren and Prop. Nuff said. By the way , when are you going to call me. IOU!

I thought I taught you better than that! All the conversations we had about how diet is the key to a cutting cycle and not the gear. Sure some gear will cause you to hold more water than others but none of them are gonna cause you to gain more fat than another. You know what to take.....Tren and Prop. Nuff said. By the way , when are you going to call me. IOU!

How come so many people use TREN as well? I thought prop and Winstrol (winny) would be enough? Assuming diet was good? What does the Tren add to it?

How come so many people use TREN as well? I thought prop and Winstrol (winny) would be enough? Assuming diet was good? What does the Tren add to it?

Because tren kicks ass!!!! Especially when stacked with masteron and prop. And possibly throw some albuterol and a little T3 in the mix, too. Winstrol (winny) is kidstuff compared to tren.

Back