Votes: 13 4.2%
  • API 10mg & 50mg tabs

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Ttoyko labs 10mg tabs

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Naposim 5mg tabs

Votes: 50 16.2%

• Total voters
i love the pinkies. especially when i get them for $16 per 100. And i don't have to buy 1000 or more to get that price. It is that much regardless. Unless you go over 5000 like my boy who bought 10,000. That's alot of d-bol. He got it for $1350. Anyway, its the best stuff for the money. but i say get the pinkeys with the snake and arrow inscription on top, they are the hardest of the pinkies to counterfit.

tried russian dbol great results but many side effects...! currently trying the pink thais with that cute little snake on the back of the tabs! yum yum!!

Refrovit simples worked good for me. Made my nips itch alot though. I have also done the Refrovit-B @ 3cc a week with good resaults.

T

what do you guys think about liquid dbol. I have 30ml of hell fire labs dbol, it is 40mg/ml. Also do you think it is best to take it all at once or split it up. I was thinking taking 20mg before working out and 20mg afterwards.

STANG 98 said:
How do you dose a 50 mg tab? You can't quarter it, can you?

I've done the IP 50s, quartering them is not really fun but yes you can. Something like 9 of them fit on the head of a dime, use a razor.

running 10mg danabol at 30mg ED...
Only heard good things about them, so this should be great

muzzy said:
Denkall 10mg tabs put about 15 pounds on me in 3 weeks they are the shit. Well the test and eq helped out too but once I started taking them everything went up.

were they the tabs or the capsules?

i have tried denkall 10mg capsules, pet pharma 10mg tabs, salud animal 10mg, and pink thais 5mg, denkall i took 30 mg a day ok results, pet pharma 40 mg a day ok results, salud animal 30 mgs a day shitty stuff never buy it. pink thais OMG sick results the best ever i only was taking 25 mg then 15mg and grew crazy off it. i dont know why. pink thais were the dbol with the lowest dose ive taken and the most effective. i love pink thais.

Back