• Injectable(Drink) - 50mg

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Generic

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 10 10.8%

• Total voters

TRock30

Ive got access to a lot so I would love to know what yall think is the best and in what order they all fall.

TR30

I have heard great things about Peru Tech...I have always used an injectable and just drank it! IP's work well also!

Peru Tech in my opinion is the best....I am much tighter without the pain in the joints.

i have used a lot of Winstrol (winny), and for the price perutech is the best value if you take into consideration the quality and 100% dosing (yes, i had it tested!)

Personally loving the stanabols right now. Very tight and minimal joint pain, at least for me.

From what I can understand PeruTech has taken over the Winstrol (winny) market. Evertone who has tried it, loves it! I will be using some this summer, so I will find out for myself!!!!

Just out of curiousity how does one Winstrol (winny) cause joint pain and one doesn't, if you guys are saying one is good because their is less joint pain, wouldn't that mean that it isn't as potent, just curious.

Hey Guys What about BL 50mgs?? Im on them right now and they rock...and for the price they arent much higher than IP!!!!!

I can't believe people voted for IP. I have had some good and some bad from him. The trick is getting a good batch. Those who voted for IP have probly never had a bad batch. So far I am 1 for 4 with IP. Stanabols are my choice.

I have always and only ever used upjohn inj but orals are much cheaper.I am going to either go with IP or Peru Tech (IP is still cheaper btw) if that matters.

F.

I have been on ip Winstrol (winny) for 2 weeks, it is finally starting to work...have anyone had better results then this, or do you find it takes that long or longer..I am running it for 6 weeks, last 3 of cycle and 3 after while the omna leaves the body before I run clomid...

E

clearly perutech is in the lead, good to see an underground co deliver quality and consistancy

I have seen bd 50mg for around 3 bucks a tab. (that is not with huge purchases, or special deels, i am sure some of you get them cheaper) still cheap and well worth the extra money instead of using IP.

force said:
I have always and only ever used upjohn inj but orals are much cheaper.I am going to either go with IP or Peru Tech (IP is still cheaper btw) if that matters.

F.

your going to go from using upjohn to ip? did someone get demoted?

Ha,there are so many fakes of the upjohn V right now and guys are charging crazy prices for it anyway,thats why Im going to try the orals!! plus daily shots can be a real drag after while,just wanna try something different.

F.

Back