Best Place to Order Pins?

if you ordered you will probably receive bro.
A new separate site is in the works for pins.

Theumos are not sharper!
An advanced low bevel design and a unique polishing lubricant have made B-Ds make then the leader and rated sharper in 7 out of 10 clinicians.
The new electronic honing device electronically hones the needle surface for a finer smoother cutting edge

DangerousGrounds said:
if you ordered you will probably receive bro.
A new separate site is in the works for pins.

Theumos are not sharper!
An advanced low bevel design and a unique polishing lubricant have made B-Ds make then the leader and rated sharper in 7 out of 10 clinicians.
The new electronic honing device electronically hones the needle surface for a finer smoother cutting edge

2 out of two asscheeks agree... terumos way sharper, bd's are hacking thier way in like a machete. no clinicians, just my experience. maybe i got some recycled ones?
seriously i did find a difference, but i get a good deal on the bd's so i'll continue to use em.

copracor said:
2 out of two asscheeks agree... terumos way sharper, bd's are hacking thier way in like a machete. no clinicians, just my experience. maybe i got some recycled ones?
seriously i did find a difference, but i get a good deal on the bd's so i'll continue to use em.

hmmm ok probably did 1000+ shots in my life just started B-D's this yr and I can't even feel em go in..
so I have a bit of experience also friend.
each to ones own you have no need to say they are dull.
this statement is 110% bullshits~

do you work at mcdonalds?

Popichulo said:
GOD DAMN DG who are you? Their fuckin Spokesman? How much are they paying you.:D :soap:

I get paid nothing nor receive free needles just stating opinions after switching to B-D's after 17yrs of Teurmo's and much scar tissue.

There must be a reason hospitals use em...must be because they are duller.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
dogboy said:
I see nothing on research kits indicating they sell pins. Direct me?

Well there used to be a button there with all the others....but you're right, it is not there anymore.

I'm not sure what's up with that.

Back