Bickering Thread: 49er / Matt / Ghost

Fuck that's at 100mg of tren ED?

I looked better when competing naturally nearly 2 years ago...(comp weight was 75kgs or 170 lbs)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd...._=1446302571_dd7994c0e9b32204f17ed00e9b9192f0

quick edit: I currently weigh 100kg (220lbs) and after that contest did a shit load of leg work since that's what the judges said I lacked..
Aww fuck, people talk shit and post bs like yourself, but u compete? If that's u in your avi pic there is nothing special about u bro, looked better natural lol, u look natty in that pic bro sorry to break that to u onk

Who says I.am promoting tren?
In 3 years look where I have became, in how many years u been training and doing roid's, don't give me that shit bro

I don't know why u guys try to knock.my shit down haha
its obviously not working, but in return.just betters me, Thanks haha
I proved people wrong last year, when I cut, and funny on how other boards they think differently, it's ology and the same.old fucks not happy after so.many years training themseleves where there at, sorry dudes

Aww fuck, people talk shit and post bs like yourself, but u compete? If that's u in your avi pic there is nothing special about u bro, looked better natural lol, u look natty in that pic bro sorry to break that to u onk
Matt general rule.... you can't really talk shit about someone looking natty if they look better than you, just doesn't work like that

Something people don't understand you can build muscle on tren even with a calorie deficit even on rice and beans...... matts body doesn't have the ability to gain muscle he's one of a kind lol

Why do I still have this flea kicking around here
Why my arms are bigger then yours for example lmao
280lbs dude only walking aroubd with 18" flab arms haha
But your growing lmao, only sitting at 30 perecent plus bf but your growing hahaha, joke bud,***55357;***56841;

Last edited:
But your growing lmao, only sitting at 30 perecent plus bf but your growing hahaha, joke bud,***55357;***56841;

View attachment 562151View attachment 562152
These 18inch flabby arms look a few inches bigger than yours I think I got this illusion down pretty good?

View attachment 562153View attachment 562154

Matt is either trolling or actually just like the delusional homeless man. His arms are literally smaller, much smaller. The other guys physique has some extra weight, but it is still...by any objective standard better.

Not only that, but I talked to a woman who is natty at my gym about 7-10 days ago &(though she may not be as big)she had a way better physique, better musculature, development, symmetry than this guy..who is using 1.2 grams of trenbolone & who knows what else. This really did happen, she was helping her husband do assisted pullups past failure, so she may not have even had a pump.

In addition, I have actually seen an black girl who didn't even train, who had a better physique. I was surprised but I got a *very* good look at her abs & definition because I was eating out with her...if you understand that. Most girls don't have that, but still...It was a natural, untrained female.

I feel with 3 years of training...a lot of females would beat this guy on stage...(I'm not even talking about fitness girls, just women...who dont lift & Im only including ones I have actually known...not random ppl I see) with decent genetics. If they used that much gear, they would look more like a bodybuilder than this guy. I'm certain with good nutrition & solid training they would demolish him.

I'm confident a lot of us have known or at least seen some women like this. I bring it up becase comparing him to men is beating a dead horse.

Last edited:
Lmao, hey Brad tree u have a pic to.back your statement up of yourself, and didn't know bb consisted of being over 30 percent bf to be looking good lol but whatever

...the Neverending story continues....

....someday when I have grandchildren Im going to pass this thread on to them , let them watch an older Matt argue w/ all the future bodybuilders about his tren conquests and how superior he is to everyone else ...lol . Something tells me hes still going to be around , trying to prove his self .

I don't believe in lying about cycles, inches on arms but in a severe case like this matt you should lie about how much tren you use this is a disgrace to the nectar gods lol

Back