Bickering Thread: 49er / Matt / Ghost

Tell your girl to cook proper shit as well
Her cooking stinks
Or ditch her send her to me once again and I'll show her how to prepare.meals, and when u want her back she will have all the knowledge on preparing meals :) and more :)

Last edited:
49r i got a hard on for your erector spinae. I want to tea-bag your entire posterior chain. I shall keep my socks on so its not gay.

If you guys are gonna keep posting pics could you please clean up your houses a bit? Use those big muscles to do some real work. :)

If you guys are gonna keep posting pics could you please clean up your houses a bit? Use those big muscles to do some real work. :)
Matt lives with his mom so...i guess he is slacking on his daily chores. No allowance this week for you matty!

Last edited:

Is this about body pics or home making? Is this another PSL 3J competition? Who is in the lead? The bromance is getting thick, 9er whatch out Matt has a foot fettish and I know you have some caveman hoofs:)
I will pay for you both to come down to Florida, meet up with Bronson and me, get in the octagon and fight with Sumo suits on lubed with oil :)

going to steal a line here, using some improv

lets see who can place it, name the author and original object of the sentence

" nice poverty mirror "

back to talking shit on a female matt?

whens the last time you got laid boy?

if god didn't want me to hate matt...
then god wouldn't have made matt so easy to hate

Last edited:
Poverty mirror.....ghost? What do i win? Lifetime supply of kratom!?!?

When that skinny fat guy was making a thread about a cycle

Last edited:
Just wait until I chop bruh I'm gaining 2.5lbs of fat per week shouldn't be long bruh cuz I am chopping with Clman bruh

Just wait until I chop bruh I'm gaining 2.5lbs of fat per week shouldn't be long h cuz I am chopping with Clman bruh
bra just wait till you see the PHYSIQUE when its CHOPPED bro. Cant wait. Its like the TRADITIONAL body builder aproach. You know. Get really fucking fat in the winter. And CHOP in the summer time to bang 16yo chicks.

Matt by the way this is what a normal 6ft 280lb guy looks like, talk all your wanna be bodybuilder talk all you want tell me how I'm 40% bf it still doesn't change the fact you haven't gained nearly enough muscle that you should have by now. And if you think I have enough fat to cut down and be smaller than you you are smoking Crack!

View attachment 562116View attachment 562117

" nice poverty mirror "

Whens the last time you got laid boy?

If god didn't want me to hate matt...
Then god wouldn't have made matt so easy to hate

lol ^ :)

" nice poverty mirror "

whens the last time you got laid boy?

if god didn't want me to hate matt...
then god wouldn't have made matt so easy to hate

I Know the post!! I remember it well and I remember that line. I couldnt tell you the author but the guy took a selfi and his bathroom sink looked like he lived in a 3rd world. And someone said Nice Povety Sink. There was all black crud and an old beat up tooth brush laying there..... poor kid was asking about his BF or something

Back