Big booty flat stomach

Amanda90

Lol so I'm new to this site and I've posted before, but I have a question for u ladies who have tried Winstrol (winny) and var before. I jut recently had a baby almost 5 months ago but I'm pretty much back to normal besides having a bit of a flabby stomach and flabby booty. My husband is a trainer so I know the workouts that would help this and the diet as well, but I want faster results! So my question is what roid would suit me better for that flat stOmach and rounder butt?? Please help Opinions or criticism I'm all ears!!!

My stats:
Age- 22
Height- 5'2
Weight- 120
Not sure of my body fat %

Lol so I'm new to this site and I've posted before, but I have a question for u ladies who have tried Winstrol (winny) and var before. I jut recently had a baby almost 5 months ago but I'm pretty much back to normal besides having a bit of a flabby stomach and flabby booty. My husband is a trainer so I know the workouts that would help this and the diet as well, but I want faster results! So my question is what roid would suit me better for that flat stOmach and rounder butt?? Please help Opinions or criticism I'm all ears!!!

My stats:
Age- 22
Height- 5'2
Weight- 120
Not sure of my body fat %
Hey Amanda,

A steroid that gives u a rounder butt... ha? I bet a lot of women would love that ! lol
Unfortunately the shape of your butt is primarily based on genetics, & as u probably know, u can to a certain point "lift", "tone" & "re-shape" it.. with excercise, diet & decreasing body fat... but no steroid will make it rounder..

As far as "wanting" faster results, I could understand wanting to see progress & results for your hard work... but honestly, that comes with time & consistency..

Eventhough Var is often used for cutting, it is a common misconception among women that it's a "fat burner".. Diet/cardio will do that for u.. & var is simply an aid if these two factors are in place.

I think if u are looking to tone up your glutes & shed belly fat, u need to really focus on your diet/training...
There are many really good tonning excercises for your glutes, as far as the abs cardio will help u shed calories and burn fat (Hi Intensity cardio is best for this)...

How much weight have u lost since the baby ? Give yourself some time, most women are not near close where want to be 5 months after having a baby..

Last edited:
Like Mrs. P said, its all in the diet and training!!
If your diet and training is in place, the only thing I would recommend using is Anavar (var). But is is it necessary? I don't think so. But if u think u need the boost then. 5-10mg var ED is wat I wpuld recommend

well thanks ladies, as you can tell im new to this whole thing, excersing and what not because even before my baby i was naturally really toned and small so i never really worked out. i guess im just rushing things cause like i said im not at all used to being flabby but your right, i need to chill out and give it some time, thank goodness its winter lol im hoping by summer ill be where i need to be. and Mrs. P i have lost about 40 pounds since having him, so ive done really good so far, just need to be patient :eek:

well thanks ladies, as you can tell im new to this whole thing, excersing and what not because even before my baby i was naturally really toned and small so i never really worked out. i guess im just rushing things cause like i said im not at all used to being flabby but your right, i need to chill out and give it some time, thank goodness its winter lol im hoping by summer ill be where i need to be. and Mrs. P i have lost about 40 pounds since having him, so ive done really good so far, just need to be patient :eek:

Keep up the good work! :)

Congrats on your weight loss Amanda !!!!

I can totally understand your frustation...
I was always thin & very athletic & after having babies 1 & 2 I went back to my pre-pregnancy weight in a matter of weeks, but after having my 3rd baby eventhoug I stayed as active & continued working out through out, I found it much harder to lose those last few pounds...

I assumed it would be as easy as before, but my body wasn't ready to let go of the weight.... This is part of being a woman :) our bodies are made this way to provide nourishment for our little ones...

You know, for me....... my mindset played a big role... knowing that it is a process, & that it would take time, & trying to keep a positive outlook & just knowing that it would eventually happen was what kept me motivated in the gym...

Also setting goals.. and not "big" goals but rather realistic "small" goals .. Like going and extra 10 min on the treadmill & upping my intensity a bit.. or maybe adding 2.5 lbs to my lifting routine, nothing crazy .. You don't need fancy gym equipement to do this either... msot times I would take my little ones to the park have my baby strapped ina a baby carrier & run around with my other kids in the park, it was definitely good cardio..
and at home I would do squats with the baby in the carrier on me, it would add a good 12-20 lbs to my body weight, the possibilities are endless with a baby, u can do a lot of excercies & interact with the baby at the same time...

Keep track of your progress & celebrate it even if small... we tend to focus on the big picture, but u need to realize & validate your hard work..

If you don't have a training routine now, I really suggest u do, trust me !!!!! the right diet & training make all the difference :)

Last edited:
You have lost almost 40lbs in 5 months. You should be soo proud and happy with that progress!!!

Like everyone else has said, it's going to be all about diet and training at this point. I would recommend some squatting, sumo deadlifts, and other exercises targeting your butt and core (compound movements are best for this).

Look into the paleo diet or whole foods diet and that should give you a good idea of what direction you should be headed. Most importantly, you have done amazing so far, keep it up!!!

Well done for the weight loss. You need to remember that your body took 9 months to change shape and accumulate all the hormones necessary to produce a life. Don't rush things because you need the energy to care for your baby. I've had two kids and know how badly you want to be in shape afterwards. You have all the time in the world... Remember that ;)

Anavar gave me the booty i never had. I even had a friedn who has no idea i'm on tell me my butt looks lifted and bigger... it's done wonders for my behind!! I'm sure it had to do with being about to leg press a semi truck while on

thank you ladies for all the insight. I am almost done with my cycle on Winstrol (winny) and i have lost a significant amount, keep in mind i gained about 70 pounds with my son lol, but im taking a week break and then starting on Anavar (var) to tighten me up cause like i said, i am flabby, and DD55 i will be putting up pics soon ;)

thank you ladies for all the insight. I am almost done with my cycle on Winstrol (winny) and i have lost a significant amount, keep in mind i gained about 70 pounds with my son lol, but im taking a week break and then starting on Anavar (var) to tighten me up cause like i said, i am flabby, and DD55 i will be putting up pics soon ;)

Hey Amanda,

Your taking a week off between cycles ? Not a good idea.. You should take off as much time as u were on.

well i only did 20 days on Winstrol (winny), my husband has been on roids for about a year now and he came up with the idea of me doing 20 days of Winstrol (winny) then taking a week break, during that week i am doing a liver flush, and then im gonna hop on the anavar cycle for about 30 days, and at the end of that take a week break and do the same, and then finish up with winny....is that a bad idea??

yes, i think it's a bad idea ... as Mrs P says, you should take AT LEAST the same amount of time off cycle that you were on cycle. and a liver flush should be automatic anyway; even though some people say women don't need post cycle therapy (pct).

it's all very well that your husband has experience, but his advice isn't really good i don't think. you need to find out what works best for you, and the time off cycle is as important psychologically as it is physically in my opinion too. you need to know what your body is capable of.

i personally would take the anavar for a longer time than 30 days. any particular reason why you chose 30 days? i would do a minimum of 6 weeks on the anavar, and you can cycle anavar anything from 6-12/14 weeks safely.

remember to taper your dose down at the end of the anavar cycle too, then PCT, and your time off should then be the same as all that time together

well i only did 20 days on Winstrol (winny), my husband has been on roids for about a year now and he came up with the idea of me doing 20 days of Winstrol (winny) then taking a week break, during that week i am doing a liver flush, and then im gonna hop on the anavar cycle for about 30 days, and at the end of that take a week break and do the same, and then finish up with winny....is that a bad idea??

So u would be doing 20 days of Winstrol (winny), then a week break & then 30 days of Anavar (var) & repeating this cycle again ?
Why the week off in the middle of the cycle ? Why not do a 6-8 week cycle of Anavar (var) ? The fact that your taking a week off between Winstrol (winny) & Anavar (var) doesn't make 20 days of Winstrol (winny) a week "break", 30 days of Anavar (var) and then all over again a "One" single cycle.... If you are going to run var, do it for longer than 30 days without taking any "breaks" you want to maintain steady blood levels & by taking a week off you are not.

No offense Amanda, but the fact that your husband has been cycling for a year doesn't necessary mean he's experienced in cycles for females.. adn this being yoru first cycle I would stick to one compound, u want to monitor how yoru body reacts & if u experience sides u want to be able to tell which compound is causing it.

If the reasoning behind the week "off" is to play it safer, is really doing the opposite, stick to one complete cycle, then allow your body the same time off before begining a new cycle.

Ok, well the reason I didn't do a full cycle of Winstrol (winny) is because I'm down to where I want to be as far as fat loss, I'm at 18% body fat, so now I wanted to tone and tighten up and since I didn't do a full cycle of Winstrol (winny) I was gonna finish up with anavar to make it a complete cycle, see what I mean? I didnt want to stack my first time so I'm just switching them out throughout the cycle period....but now I guess that's dumb idea....lol no offense taken, I need the opinions and criticisms cause you guys are obviously more experienced

Also I have 52 capsules of Anavar (var) 10mg, in order to cycle down how many should I split up into 5mg? And I'm just gonna wait 20 days to start the Anavar (var) since that's how long I was on the Winstrol (winny). I just need to know how to split this Anavar (var) up and how many. Also if I didn't want to split it up could I just take one 10mg every other day instead of every day?

Also I have 52 capsules of Anavar (var) 10mg, in order to cycle down how many should I split up into 5mg? And I'm just gonna wait 20 days to start the Anavar (var) since that's how long I was on the Winstrol (winny). I just need to know how to split this Anavar (var) up and how many. Also if I didn't want to split it up could I just take one 10mg every other day instead of every day?

Hey Amanda,

Well if your doing a 6 week cycle, I would start at 5mg for the first week, so one 10mg pill will basically last u for 2 days.. You can split it in half making it 5mg (then u can split the 5mg in half) Anavar (var) has a half life of 8 hours, so u want to split dosages throughout the day in order to keep blood levels as stable as possible... So taking a 10 mg every other day is not a good idea, as Anavar (var) has such a short half life.
So for the first week u would split your dosage throughout the day (2.5mg and the second dosage 2.5mg)

U can up your dose as u go along maybe on the second or 3rd week, depending how u react, eventhough Anavar (var) is a "female friendly" compound, everyone reacts differently, and some women are more sensitive than others..
U can run the 10mg from your 2nd through your 5th week.. SO you would just split your 10mg in half and split your dose thorughout your day.
Then the last week (6th week) u can taper it down to 5 mg... and take it like u did your first week..

and BTW, not trying to preach against females cycling, but honestly u don't need Anavar (var) if your looking to "harden" up, at 18 % bf you are lean enough & with a good training routine u can gain a decent amount of lbm... but, I know you are probably set on doing this cycle, and I'm gald you are asking these questions & not following your husband's advise.. it's your body, so you want to make sure u play it safe :)

Last edited:
Back