big butt

Beastamongstmen said:
Dude!! It's more of a gift, rather a curse. My big glutes gives me hella thrusting power in the bedroom
As one'a my X's used to say "You can't drive a spike with a tackhammer".... :laugh:

I feel your pain...6 years of intense speed skating followed by a pretty hardcore lifting routine gave me ass like a video ho!

huskyguy said:
Presently I am bulking, 5ft 7in and 210 lbs at 9%, I would like to compete within a year to 18 months. I do lots of heavy squats and deadlifts and they give me great results--my legs are one of my best assets. The problem is that I must be genetically predisposed to having big glutes because my butt looks like a beach ball--that's what my fiancee says--Even when I was skinny my butt was prominent, but now it is huge--will thick legs and a so called bubble butt keep me from being truly competitive--I do not want to give up squats and deadlifts they are my two favorite exercises.

So these 90 lb's came in the last 2 years??? You told me you were always big.

Exactly most of the weight came back early from muscle memory--I got my weight down to almost 190lbs a few years back trying to regain my wrestling leanness--I quit lifting and started running--my body rejected this by constantly making me feel sick and not really getting as lean as when I wrestled in College. At 5ft7 in 210lbs is not exactly skinny.

Have you tried squatting only to parallel with a narrow foot position? That would take a lot of emphasis off the glutes.

Me too. I have lots of fast twitch fibers in the glutes.

That is why all I ever do for quads now is a very intense leg extention workout, followed by a very controlled but high intensity hack squat work out.

You might need to do the same.

DocJ said:
Have you tried squatting only to parallel with a narrow foot position? That would take a lot of emphasis off the glutes.

This is not necessarily true.

It depends on the flexibility of the achilles tendon and form. If you can keep your head up, upper back as flat as a board (not leaning forward) and the heels stay flat, then you have very flexible achilles, and then, yes it does take some stress off the glutes.

Hacksquater said:
This is not necessarily true.

It depends on the flexibility of the achilles tendon and form. If you can keep your head up, upper back as flat as a board (not leaning forward) and the heels stay flat, then you have very flexible achilles, and then, yes it does take some stress off the glutes.
If you're doing a BB type squat rather than a PL type, this is the form you should be using anyway.

Man just get over that... chicks love big asses... i have one big ass and the gals love it :D

ps: gals like chupar o pau tb.

Last edited:
Back