BIG chest

Flat Broke

I am having the hardest time seeing any gains in my chest. i decided a few weeks ago to work arms twice a week to see if i saw am results and i was pleasantly surprised with the results. i was wondering what you guys thought would help my chest develop.

I am having the hardest time seeing any gains in my chest. i decided a few weeks ago to work arms twice a week to see if i saw am results and i was pleasantly surprised with the results. i was wondering what you guys thought would help my chest develop.

I think you answered your own question.

do chest with dumbells 10-15 reps til fail iv noticed best chest results with this go heavy then burn out.. do this til you cant do a push up not joking... til you cant do a push up

flat dumbbell press, incline dumbbell press and a shit load of flies and pec deck

try training with a spotter to go as heavy as possible and to reach absolute failure
as far as training goes never underestimate flyes whether they be dumbbells or cables

I been getting some good pumps doing incline and decline. Flat bench kills my shoulder. I do a warm up set. Then go heavy and then strip weight as I go down and rep out as many in the process.View attachment 551324

When my chest really exploded I was going heavy for 3 sets of 3-5 reps with a spotter on flat and incline (barbell) Then doing 4 sets of 10 with dumbells. I finished with 3 sets of fly's from each angle incline, decline, and straight really squeezing the shit out of them. Just worked chest by itself at that time. That lead to my chest getting so big it was out of proportion which made my arms look smaller so I had to cut back and catch other areas up.

My chest reacts extremely well to drop sets and more flys as opposed to pressing movements. I recently went back to drop sets after possibly a year and a half of trying other various training techniques but drop sets is definitely king for my chest.

Low reps with heavy weight thickens my chest something fierce. When I first started working out 10 years ago, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that even as a hard gainer, my chest responded well to weightlifting. If only my arms were so predisposed!

I've recently doubled up on my chest workouts, hoping to see if I can see some results for my upper chest. Just keep going at it!

Back