Biogen Tren Ace

V

Start of my second week with Tren Ace from Biogen. Been injecting .75 EOD. When should I start seeing results? Thought this stuff acts fast?

its here in the anabolic forum and you need test with the tren , especially at the low dose of tren you are running , its barely enough to make up for the testosterone you lost when the tren shut you down.

Very bad choice to run tren with no test. Is this your first cycle? The ester is very fast but don't expect huge gains in a week. You need to get some test immediately unless you like a limp noodle and feeling shitty overall.

Post your stats and cycle history so we can help.

No guys, just wait for it... In a week he'll be blaming the gear. If you read this OP, Follow the advice above, if you dont even know the base fundamentals of AAS then you should come off. Who told you to run tren only?

Last edited:
You have no clue what your doing, stop doing gear at once.

Why in the hell would you be running tren on it's own anyways ?

V- I have to agree with the others. However, you can redeem yourself by getting some Test and changing the dose of your Tren. Have you got your post cycle therapy (pct) in place yet???? Please list your stats for further help.

Back