Biotech Gear Still Good To Go?

o3clipsegts

Has anyone ran this stuff lately or is currently? I haven't for about a year. Looking to place an order with vip this week. Thanks Guys!

I used them a few months ago. They're g2g but they apparently have some knock offs. The molecule design on the boxes are different but I used both and they were both g2g

Bio tech is often faked. Aside from the bio tech fakes, real bio tech orals are usually underdosed. Its common review on bio tech orals. Nothing new.

I find their injectables to be average, i would much rather use a different and superior source. with far better pricing as well.

Bio tech is often faked. Aside from the bio tech fakes, real bio tech orals are usually underdosed. Its common review on bio tech orals. Nothing new.

I find their injectables to be average, i would much rather use a different and superior source. with far better pricing as well.

I don't know where you get your bio tech but I use to use bio tech and shit was strong!

But I use AML now and it's also very strong if not stronger for a better price!

I ran some bio tech in oct and made good gains. No much pip either. If its real biotech with the hologram on the box it is g2g. I got mine from a gym source and paid a premium but I'm interested to know if VIP is us demestic or not. I'd like to order some more but don't want to fight customs

Me and my roommate used the t400 man we loooved that shit. Was actually about to post a new thread asking same question. Wanting to order but wanna make sure I get what I had before and hell prices look awesome too!

My boy was on their cyp and he was getting really swollen in the injections areas for 3-5 days. I think it may be unsanitary but he was gaining on it. I got him to switch to aml and no problems now!

Back