BioTech

Bio Tech from Uruguay

Hope you have better luck with that Uruguay product from Bio-Tech from VIP Anabolics than I did as i had about 7 of the Enthanate, 7 Deca,and 7 TS400, and 4 bottles of D-Bol and didn't gain shit....

Hope you have better luck with that Uruguay product from Bio-Tech from VIP Anabolics than I did as i had about 7 of the Enthanate, 7 Deca,and 7 TS400, and 4 bottles of D-Bol and didn't gain shit....

You know you have to eat and workout for gear to work right :)

Seriously though, sorry about your misfortune. You're the first person in 2 years that I have ever heard didn't gain off of Biotech.

I've only taken the EQ and Cyp. Couldn't do the cyp because it has EO in it. The EQ is gtg.

I personally know people (not online) that have gone though probably around 120 bottles of Biotech and have not heard one complaint. I've never used their orals though, but have heard good things about them.

Last edited:
What do you mean by the Cyp having EO in it???
Thnaks

I will tell you one thing, I hate EO with a passion. I don't believe in all these super high dosed gear. It just becomes to unhealthy when sources try to out do each other with who can make the highest mg/ml gear.

Take Endosyn for example, why in the hell would you even consider to use 100% EO in your gear. And that's even in the their gear that's not even that much over a normal mg per ml.

Another example is Guaiacol, if you ever have gear that makes your whole house smell like chemicals, then that's what's in it. I was just taking some TNE/DBOL and had to stop, the smell didn't bother me that much and my girl knows what I do, otherwise there's no way you're going to hide it. I stopped because the chemical taste in my mouth that would last for 3 to 4 hours. And trying to workout like that was a pain in the ass.

I copy and pasted this off of AR. A lot easier then for me to try to explain it.

It should be noted however that there are certain carriers and solvents which allow for higher mg/ml preparations to be made that result in the reduction of pain. One solvent occasionally used is guaicol, which allows for more concentrated solutions to be produced and also acts as a slight analgesic or pain reliever at the site of injection. A more useful lipid carrier as an alternative to a normal oil carrier is ethyl oleate (EO). EO can be substituted for other carrier oils, and is a less viscous (thinner) carrier that also allows more of the hormone to be dissolved in it compared with other oils. The safety of EO for injections in humans is often questioned; however several different pharmaceutically produced injection products have been made that use EO as a carrier, most notably Farmak testosterone propionate. Furthermore, ethanol (alcohol) is converted to several products in the body when ingested, one being oleic acid. One potential issue with the use of EO however, is that a small percentage of users may experience an allergic-type reaction to its use, typified by a rash and some local discomfort, yet this is a more rare reaction to EO.

Last edited:
omg give some of that stuff lol i ma about to do my next cycle with biotech's test e and boldenone and anadrol......i did thir test p with the dbol i loved the results the test p hurted like a bitch but it was worth it

Man, I would be a nervous wreck waiting on that shipment to come in the mail. I do get raws almost every month though. By the way, anybody know what's worse, gettin caught with 100g of powder or 30 bottles of gear? I'm sure neither one is good.

I have had real good results with bio tech. I've use the test e t400 deca dbol and tbol gained on all of these.

recently bought biotechs test enanthate 250. ive heard great things about this product and have seen great results in my friends who have taken this brand. Will they ever make a brand as good as quality vet?? love that stuff!

I am new to this site so bare with me if y'all can. Has anybody heard of liquid anadrol that you pour into capsules and then take orally? also the same thing with a pct armidex? please help.. it sounds to good to be true but I have no idea?

sorry to hear that bro but i have never had any issue with biotech specially from vip anabolics

i just pick up some bio,got 1 deca,2 cyp,1 enan and 1 sust400...should be good to go for awhile.
i like to mix a little deca in my c and e,i just got the t400 for a friend.i never liked blended test,i like single esters better,imo.

You know you have to eat and workout for gear to work right :)

Seriously though, sorry about your misfortune. You're the first person in 2 years that I have ever heard didn't gain off of Biotech.

I've only taken the EQ and Cyp. Couldn't do the cyp because it has EO in it. The EQ is gtg.

I personally know people (not online) that have gone though probably around 120 bottles of Biotech and have not heard one complaint. I've never used their orals though, but have heard good things about them.

ALL THEIR OILS ARE MADE WITH EO.

This is the only complaint I have heard regarding BioTech and I know as I used Their TS400 and Deca and wound up in the ER and found out I'm allergic to EO.

ALL THEIR OILS ARE MADE WITH EO.

This is the only complaint I have heard regarding BioTech and I know as I used Their TS400 and Deca and wound up in the ER and found out I'm allergic to EO.

I can confirm this is true. According to a source who sells Biotech - ALL Biotech Pharmaclinico injectables are made with ethyl oleate (EO) so if you are allergic/intolerant you should avoid them.

Back