blakeys yk-11 log sarm search sponsored

Blakey, nice job so far! Looking forward to see the results....
Just curious... what's the preworkout Ur using?

Blakey, nice job so far! Looking forward to see the results....
Just curious... what's the preworkout Ur using?

Cheers brother yea I'm looking forward to seeing what the yk is all about
The pre workout I'm using is no3x 2.0 by bulk nutrients Australia it's good stuff
The first time I used it i took 2 scoops because I was using curse by cobra labs before and 2 scoops was the sweet spot for the curse but to cut a long story short I ended up throwing up i felt like my heart was about to pop out of my chest and say hello to me lol and couldn't sleep until 4 in the mourning good stuff

Day 5
Ok dosed 10 mg today at about 3 30 pm about half an hour later I felt very pumped evreywere but especially in my back tris and chest just straight out of know were it was very strange but good I wasn't doing any physical activity at the time so it was a bit of a surprise so maybe the yk is starting to kick in
Workout was good I just did chest and a bit of arms tonight all bench
Flat bench 95kg 5 sets 6 reps
Incline bench 75 kg 5 sets 8 reps
2nd point incline same weight same reps
Curls hammer 17.5 kg dumbells 5 sets
Close grip curls easy curl bar 35kg
Close grip chin ups 50 off in sets of 10
My arms seem to be lagging behind a bit so ive been trying the ct fletcher routine and doing arms everyday or at least every second day even if it's bis one day tris the next mixed in with whatever other muscle I'm doing that day
Diet was pretty standard few eggs a bit of chicken a few German style sausages
A bit of sweet potato and a little bit of pasta
Plus a few shakes

Day 6
Dosed 10 mg lunch time I didn't get full pump that I had yesterday but I took it on an empty stomach yesterday so I'll dose again tomorrow on an empty stomach and see if that makes a difference
Workout was as follows
Shrugs 5 sets 12 reps
Haney shrugs 5 sets 12 reps
Rows seated 5 sets 8 reps
Bent over rows 5 sets 8 reps
Cleans 5 sets 8 reps
Behind the head curls with the curl bar for triceps for the life of me I can't rember what there called
Close grip bench 75 kg 5 sets 8 reps
Wide grip chin ups 50 off sets of 10

Day 6
Dosed 10 mg lunch time I didn't get full pump that I had yesterday but I took it on an empty stomach yesterday so I'll dose again tomorrow on an empty stomach and see if that makes a difference
Workout was as follows
Shrugs 5 sets 12 reps
Cleans 5 sets 8 reps
Behind the head curls with the curl bar for triceps for the life of me I can't rember what there called

Haha.... did u mean overhead tri extensions...aka Skullcrushers?

Haha.... did u mean overhead tri extensions...aka Skullcrushers?

Lol I thought skull crushers were the over head tricep extensions with dumbells laying down I was standing up with the easy curl bar but same deal I need to go buy Arnold's body building encyclopaedia I've just realised after starting this log I don't know the names of half the lifts I do lol that's terrible

Day 7
Dosed on an empty stomach and got the same pumped up feeling so I think I'll try to do the same from now on other than the great pump I haven't really noticed any other sides other than feeling like a beast while hitting the iron but still early days yet
Workout was as follows
Chin ups close grip 50 off sets of 10
Calf raises 4 sets 8 reps
Squats 4 sets 8 reps
Dead lift over under 5 sets 8 reps
Hammer curls 5 sets 8 reps
Close grip bench 5 sets 8 reps adding plates each set and dropping reps to 4 for last set
Really trying to smash my arms every day
Diet was fairly standard nothing out of the norm
On a good note my triceps looked swole tonight I think hitting arms every day is starting to show some good results I actually felt a bit bigger and fuller today it was great much better than the days I feel small I fucking hate those days lol that's it until
Tomorrow

Last edited:
Day 6
Workout was as follows
Shrugs 5 sets 12 reps
Cleans 5 sets 8 reps

Regardless of the compound, I always have a little something to eat before I take anything...even if it's just a hard boiled egg or a banana or apple...to each his own though...we're all different. Nice log so far my man!

Day 7
Dosed on an empty stomach and got the same pumped up feeling so I think I'll try to do the same from now on other than the great pump I haven't really noticed any other sides other than feeling like a beast while hitting the iron but still early days yet
Workout was as follows
Chin ups close grip 50 off sets of 10
Calf raises 4 sets 8 reps
Squats 4 sets 8 reps
Dead lift over under 5 sets 8 reps
Close grip bench 5 sets 8 reps adding plates each set and dropping reps to 4 for last set
Really trying to smash my arms every day
Diet was fairly standard nothing out of the norm
On a good note my triceps looked swole tonight I think hitting arms every day is starting to show some good results I actually felt a bit bigger and fuller today it was great much better than the days I feel small I fucking hate those days lol that's it until
Tomorrow

I foresee next Monday as your breakthrough day...lol. But no shit...I have this 6th sense thing going on, and I predict after Monday's workout, it will be on brother!

Cool man good stuff well I'll definitely let you know next Monday I definitely feel like I have more energy when I'm working out and my weight is geting a little heavier each week so so far so good . But as for the food and taking it on an empty stomach I'm on a bulk so my stomach is never really empty just not eating prior to dosing
So have you used the yk yourself ??? If so is 10 mg a sufficient dose I thought it would probably be better to dose it at 10mg so it last at least 30 days and 10 mg is what I dosed lgd at so I just went with 10 but if you think dose it higher for a shorter amount of time I'll adjust the dosage
Hopefully your happy with the log so far it's the first one I've done so it's a bit of a learning kerb for me but I'm trying to give a truthful and factual account of what's going on so far

Day 8
Dosed 10mg at 2 o'clock this arvo empty stomach again and got the pumped up feeling again about half an hour after I've been feeling pretty good the last couple of days and I'm definitely looking fuller so happy with that had a good hour and a half session tonight
Started out tonight again with close grip bench and added 5 kg to my max so lifts are going up
Military press 5 sets 8 reps
Incline bench 5 sets 8 reps
Skull crushes 5 sets 8 reps
Behind the back wrist curls with easy curl bar (forearms)
Chin ups close grip 50 in sets of 10
Tomorrow I'm just going to do a whole workout for biceps :)
Diet was as standard

Day 9
Well I didn't do a whole workout for biceps but I did give them a flogging
Had a full on workout tonight I felt like a beast and I had a killer pump it was full on
2 hour workout
Wrist curls behind back easy curl bar 4 sets 12 reps
Wrist curls easy curl bar frontside 4 sets 12 reps
Skull crushes 5 sets 8 reps
Shrugs 5 sets 8 reps
Haney shrugs 5 sets 8 reps
Cleans 5 sets 8 reps except for last 2 sets adding plates and dropping reps
Curls easy curl bar 8 sets starting of with 12 reps adding plates until reps dropped to 3
Close grip chin ups 50 off sets of 10
1 arm kettle bell swings 3 sets each arm
Feeling very good tonight absolutely punished the iron tonight
Diet was as standard
Few chicken breast
A pizza
Couple of ham sandwiches
Few eggs
And a couple of shakes

Last edited:
Holy snap! That's impressive.
Have u upped Ur cals at all?
Thanks brother um some days I might get up to 3500 but usually between 2500 and 3000 man so nothing to hectic. The place I was welding at for 5 years lost the contract we had to china so I've been out of work for a month or 2 so I haven't had all the spare $$$ to be eating like a machine

China is making the rest of the world jobless!
When's it gonna end?

It's really interesting how even on maintenance calories you are getting that kinda pump and I saw nothing when I did LGD.

Back