Blood pressure variations and problems

My final recommendation after really thinking about it would be to just stop the cycle. I could be wrong but I would rather be wrong and be on the safe side. If your blood pressure is high enough to were you are getting head aches from it I imagine it would be spiking pretty damn high in the gym. Like I said when it comes to a subject like this it is over my head and I feel like only a doctor would be qualified to answer your questions.

Blood pressure is scary s*** brother. I wouldn't mess with that.

Home monitors are not super reliable, because the arm has to be positioned a certain way for the reading to be accurate. As Teutonic said, the old school arm cuff are the most accurate way.

Arm/Cuff size also affects readings.

180 is borderline hypertensive crisis if I'm not mistaken....

Blood pressure is scary s*** brother. I wouldn't mess with that.

Home monitors are not super reliable, because the arm has to be positioned a certain way for the reading to be accurate. As Teutonic said, the old school arm cuff are the most accurate way.

Arm/Cuff size also affects readings.

180 is borderline hypertensive crisis if I'm not mistaken....

It's 165/80 right now. Now 180 anymore. Removing the salt slowly is helping.

Glad I did not seem to make light...ur right in taking this seriously. I d say the dropping of the caned sodium and all the shit that goes in w it is a great start.

Increase your water to help shed more water. Tren also can constrict the little veigne s in the lungs to some degree I ve heard..ie..your having, ur heart, work harder to deliver o2 to a very taxed cardio pulmonary system. As u know...tren kill s cardio...

I d say you got a solid plan in place bro...

U got a p m in 2 ms

hey Tet,

I checked my BP again today with a scope. ( I found out that pharmacys do BP tests for free. Electronic or scope.. ur choice.

She measured it and it turned out to be 130/80... Then I was confused and waited 5 minnutes and she did it again with the scope and it turned out to be 120/80...

Then just for the sake, we did electronic one and it turned out near the same..

I don't know how my BP dropped so much, so fast in this time frame..

I was thinking maybe working out so much (over 2 hrs) with non stop sweating might have helped release the Na... Or do u think this is just a false reading? I'm still getting these headaches though. So im not sure what to do now.

EDIT: I had headaches in the past due to crashing estrogen from low dosed gear, but I don't think this is the case this time. It might actually be dehydration. I don't drink much water at the gym, or not as much as I should. Maybe I'll give it a try and see if it changes anything.

Last edited:
Def jack up your water! I was having problems with my creatinin levels being a little high and megatron suggested I start drinking more water. I was also getting the slight headaches after my workout but didn't think much about that, just thought it was cause I worked out hard. I started tracking my water and found out I was only drinking about 3/4 gallon a day which is about half of what I should be consuming. I upped my water to almost a gallon and a half a day and my creatinin levels dropped and the headaches went away.

On a side note having the Doc change the blood pressure cuff from large to extra large made a big difference in my blood pressure readings. The electronic arm cuff machines say right on them max arm size 13"....pretty sure most of us on this site are well beyond that! I use a wrist cuff and take the average of 3 readings, it's not super accurate but it gets me in the ball park.

Been keeping track of BP the last few days:
~Pharmacists been doing the scope and electronic to check it.
Here is my log (sometimes I get the reading done more to double check-5 minutes apart OFC :
-11/20/15 = 175/88
-11/22/15 = 165/80
-11/24/15 = 130/85, 120/80
-11/25/15 = 165/85, 135/85

Still getting some mixed results. I've looked more into BP studies and everything and others personal experiences. I refixed my plan starting tomorrow:

Constant:
-Remove as much Na from diet
-Up adex from .5 to .75 E3D

Mornings:
-Take 3g Fish oil
-Take 1g Garlic
-Take 1g beetroot
-Take 500mg Celery seed

Nights:
-Take 3g fish oil
-Take 1g beetroot

~ I removed the asprin, added in celery for 3nB, added beetroot for nitrates
~celery is said to take effect within the hours, beetroot may take a few hours to build up

Drinking beetroot juice reduces high blood pressure, trial shows - Medical News Today (beetroot)

Natural Extracts Lower Blood Pressure (celery)

Also, I found it interesting that no one ever mentions on any board or forum about Olive Leaf Extract. the study above gave some good reasons to run it at 1g ED for high BP. Said to be natural ACE inhibitor. Good stuff, just thought I'd let u guys know.

Last edited:
Been keeping track of BP the last few days:
~Pharmacists been doing the scope and electronic to check it.
Here is my log (sometimes I get the reading done more to double check-5 minutes apart OFC :
-11/20/15 = 175/88
-11/22/15 = 165/80
-11/24/15 = 130/85, 120/80
-11/25/15 = 165/85, 135/85

Still getting some mixed results. I've looked more into BP studies and everything and others personal experiences. I refixed my plan starting tomorrow:

Constant:
-Remove as much Na from diet
-Up adex from .5 to .75 E3D

Mornings:
-Take 3g Fish oil
-Take 1g Garlic
-Take 1g beetroot
-Take 500mg Celery seed

Nights:
-Take 3g fish oil
-Take 1g beetroot

~ I removed the asprin, added in celery for 3nB, added beetroot for nitrates
~celery is said to take effect within the hours, beetroot may take a few hours to build up

Drinking beetroot juice reduces high blood pressure, trial shows - Medical News Today (beetroot)

Natural Extracts Lower Blood Pressure (celery)

Also, I found it interesting that no one ever mentions on any board or forum about Olive Leaf Extract. the study above gave some good reasons to run it at 1g ED for high BP. Said to be natural ACE inhibitor. Good stuff, just thought I'd let u guys know.

Be careful with the Adex. There is a fine line between just right and what have I done to myself. Make sure blood work indicates that E2 is in fact elevated.

Be careful with the Adex. There is a fine line between just right and what have I done to myself. Make sure blood work indicates that E2 is in fact elevated.

I've ran .5 adex for 500mg test before.

I been getting these really bad headaches lately.

Only stuff that causes headaches really: high rbc, crashed estrogen, high BP, dehydration

I never had a problem with dehydration, rbc was 44 before this 6 week mark,

My bp is messing me with cause it's been varying so much, so idk.. it's either BP or crashed estrogen. I hope my test isn't under dosed. I might run .5 again just to see.

EDIT: I had in the past bad headaches on one side, only when i applied pressure by sneeze/cough. I fixed it by raising my test and fixing my estrogen overall.

This time it's constant and I feel it more toward the back and neck area....

Last edited:
I've ran .5 adex for 500mg test before.

I been getting these really bad headaches lately.

Only stuff that causes headaches really: high rbc, crashed estrogen, high BP, dehydration

I never had a problem with dehydration, rbc was 44 before this 6 week mark,

My bp is messing me with cause it's been varying so much, so idk.. it's either BP or crashed estrogen. I hope my test isn't under dosed. I might run .5 again just to see.

EDIT: I had in the past bad headaches on one side, only when i applied pressure by sneeze/cough. I fixed it by raising my test and fixing my estrogen overall.

This time it's constant and I feel it more toward the back and neck area....

It would be easy to find out rather than guessing.

It's free to donate blood and saves lives. Will at least alleviate some initial pressure and anxiety with it which = less pressure :) Less blood, Less Pressure. I've only recommended this like 100 times now..

As Mega has said with E2 don't guess with Adex dosages.. it's 60.00 for a panel and you're spending that in supps alone..

.25mg EOD is standard to begin users on at 500mg Test/Wk.. and personally that had me at like 17 on a standard assay, meaning pretty damn low on a sensitive. Just be careful with that one man.

Donate.

It's free to donate blood and saves lives. Will at least alleviate some initial pressure and anxiety with it which = less pressure :) Less blood, Less Pressure. I've only recommended this like 100 times now..

As Mega has said with E2 don't guess with Adex dosages.. it's 60.00 for a panel and you're spending that in supps alone..

.25mg EOD is standard to begin users on at 500mg Test/Wk.. and personally that had me at like 17 on a standard assay, meaning pretty damn low on a sensitive. Just be careful with that one man.

Donate.

Hemocrit and blood pressure are not directly related man. Anyways, I donate before blasts and after blasts. There is only so many times u can do it within a period in my area for the red cross and I do it at most critical points.

I have no issues with .5 adex e3d + 500mg test e. This put my estrogen at 64. Never had gyno from this combo.

I was testing ratios for my cruise dosage last time, when I ran under dosed gear. I was pinning trt 100mg dosage/800ng/dl result ( I thought it was 250), and I kept my AI up in .25/.5 area. Would have be fine I would have assumed.

Anways I think it is blood pressure elevation that is causing my headaches. My sex drive/libido is doing just fine and actually it felt better tbh on .75 over .5 e3d with 500mg test. I just pinned .5 today though to see if I feel any diff.

The reason I'm thinking it's BP is cause tonight is the first time I drank 8 oz of beetjuice. It's suppose to drastically effect BP within a few hours and my head feels a lot better. Tomorrow im going to buy the celery caps and beetroot caps and see how it goes for a few days. If I get my bp low enough and the headaches are still lingering, then I will do bloods as a last resort and check test and estrogen/rbc levels. If this is the case, I'm going to flip out cause this will be the second time a popular lab will have sold me underdosed stuff... I don't have 60$ to toss around though, College life costs a lot, if u been there u know what I'm saying.

Last edited:
It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. 10 pints of blood minus 1 pint equals lower blood volume per same arterial space. 10% of your blood gone for any given period will be free time to patch up your problems.

How long will it take your body to replace that 10%? We can only donate every 8 weeks if I remember correctly.. perhaps they are being safe with that number and on average we refresh every month. 4 weeks will help your situation.

Good luck

The reason I'm thinking it's BP is cause tonight is the first time I drank 8 oz of beetjuice. It's suppose to drastically effect BP within a few hours and my head feels a lot better. Tomorrow im going to buy the celery caps and beetroot caps and see how it goes for a few days. If I get my bp low enough and the headaches are still lingering, then I will do bloods as a last resort and check test and estrogen/rbc levels. If this is the case, I'm going to flip out cause this will be the second time a popular lab will have sold me underdosed stuff... I don't have 60$ to toss around though, College life costs a lot, if u been there u know what I'm saying.

Last resort blood works.. missed that comment. If college life costs too much to put forth maximal effort into your endeavor here, then it should have waited. I'm no life coach, just pointing out the obvious.

If you can't afford a blood work, is that $60.00 going toward 30lbs of chicken a month, bills, tuition? or weed and beer? I just hope you aren't trying to manage partying or something while you have something like this going on with your health.

Last resort blood works.. missed that comment. If college life costs too much to put forth maximal effort into your endeavor here, then it should have waited. I'm no life coach, just pointing out the obvious.

If you can't afford a blood work, is that $60.00 going toward 30lbs of chicken a month, bills, tuition? or weed and beer? I just hope you aren't trying to manage partying or something while you have something like this going on with your health.

I limit my bloodwork to mid cycle and post cycle, also sometimes before coming up blasts just to double check.

To just do a random bloodwork at times just adds up. I don't do any of that stuff u said above, tuition is just stacking students down. I'm on a budget for now, there is nothing I can do and lifting/BB has always made me feel better after a long days work and hours at class/hw time. I know what I got myself into, I don't complain about it, I just sort it out as I go.

I do a LOT Of reasearch and look at other peoples years old posts and topics to see what they did, how it went, where they got the stuff ect... I always sort things out on my own and it usually fixes.

I'm about 95% sure my protocol for BP above will solve my case and reduce it to correct levels. (not even sure if it's a problem tbh cause it does vary so much) and I hear systolic does that often. So maybe I'm just confusing it with something else.

Either way, if it's the test-low dose. I SHOULD be pinning 500. if it's less than 2500 ng/dl, then I'm goona lose it over this lab, its almost the 7 week mark anyways, so it is time for new bloods. So I will prob get them done coming up this weekend or maybe sooner if the headaches don't lower down.

PS: I know that it seems to make sense the BP and hemo are related, i get what ur saying, but it's not the case. I'm saying this cause when I looked up BP stuff and past experiences I saw a thread that talked about these two and I read it and looked at some studys posted on here.

This is a quick search i found for u and it states it in the middle left paragraph.

https://www.karger.com/Article/ShowPic/187555/?image=000187555-1.jpg

Just trying to help dude.

Last edited:
I'm not relating Hematocrit to Blood Pressure.

But blood volume to blood pressure.

I'm not telling you to lower your hematocrit, im telling you to lower your blood volume. Lowering of hematocrit just happens to be another thing that will happen when donating.

Oh well.

I'm not telling you to lower your hematocrit, im telling you to lower your blood volume. Lowering of hematocrit just happens to be another thing that will happen when donating.

Oh well.

Ok, I'm doing bloods soon. I'm pretty sure I got BP under control, it's not an issue very much right now as I thought.

I'm willing to bet it's the under dosed test. Going to shoot 1.5cc of it coming up over 1cc of it on friday (its suppose to be 250/cc). I'll keep adex at .5 to see if it's a change and if I feel any diff. Online bloods take like half a week or more to get here. So I'll find out then, if thats the case i'll lower adex. Low test and high tren is fine, just need this headache resolved. It's very similar to my last one.

PS: I donate only when I really need too man, I'm not a fan of donating after some of my past experiences there with these clowns moving needles around in circles to attempt to get blood to flow out and then they say they can't do it.. wtf. I'd really like to keep it before and after blasts for health purposes at least. BP can be controlled by other things in the mean time, either way it's just the tren doing it and when I finish it up, then I'll be set back to normal for sure.

Last edited:

Blood contains more than just red blood cells though. Sure, for a few hours after donating blood your BP will be lower, maybe a day, tops. Doctors once tried this with me, it got old very fast. The body compensates for the blood loss by increasing production of blood plasma and the various enzymes contained with in it. Red blood cells and white blood cells only perform specific functions, whereas blood Plasma does the overwhelming majority of the work. The body replaces it as quickly as possible.

Mike,

Speaking as someone with lots of headache experience(I have a migraine level headache 24/7/365) there are dozens of coping mechanisms, but using one too often or too long will create a "clearing the fog" type effect, and the headaches will return. This is often called a rebound headache by neurologists, though it can take a substantial amount of time to cause this effect.

Avoid pain killers, as they can create the above effect within a few weeks if the dosage is too high/low, depending on blood chemistry. Beet juice is a good option, so is cherry juice(Anti-inflammatory), and cranberry juice(anti-oxidant). You can also try tea, depending on how sensitive you are to caffeine, black / green / herbal tea at your discretion. Ginseng, Darjeeling, Chamomile, Cinnamon, all are good options for dealing with headaches. Epsom salts can also have an effect, but that varies from person to person; certain bath oils will also have a similar effect.

If you think its based on BP, try doing somethings to target the most significant pressure into your head. Stand on your head, spin around, etc. Do you get vertigo? How about issues with heights/high altitude? How about eating something with MSG giving you a headache? All of these could impact how your head handles BP changes.

Hey,

I've been running tren e 400 and test e 500. It's currently week 6. Over the past two days, I been getting these slight headaches during the night after my work out. Not sure if it's from all the stress of school or if it's from the tren.

I went to the store and used one of the pharma cuff machines:
180/95...

I then went home and took my own readings using this machine and did it several times:
165/75, 135/45... I got a bunch of weird numbers too like this. It doesn't add up to me and I'm thinking the machine at home is junk.

Does any 1 have a reliable BP machine that they can vouch for that they bought in the store?

Not exactly sure on what to do. I can't even confirm if it's BP cause the results keep varying, when is the best time do measure it and how can I get a accurate reading?

PS: I'm running 2.4g fish oil in morning and 2.4g fish oil at night + 1g garlic ED..

Also, I'm running .5 adex e3d. Last time I checked by bloods, During my 500mg Test PW cycle.. I ran .5 adex e3d and my est turned out to be about 64. So I'm assuming it's the same this cycle? Should I increase .5 adex to .75?

Would adding 81mg ED baby asprin help lower BP at all? I don't want to stack this IMO cause I do run oral accutane too with NAC.

I run fish oil pretty high two 1800mg caps 3-4 times a day...

But the absolute best thing for my blood pressure is L-Arginine and have been able to stop taking BP medicine as a result.

I take two 850mg caps 8 times a day right after every meal...

You'll know you have the right dose when your dick is naturally FLUFFED and ready
to go 24/7.

L-Arginine produces Nitric Oxide, which is the prime chemical involved in producing an erection and
improves overall systemic circulation... this effects the entire body and will increase performance
of your brain, heart, muscle, hair, immune system... and boner!

Just Google - "Swanson L-Arginine" which will give you the site that has the best prices along
with high quality... GNC is good, but costs about 4 X the price of Swanson L-Arginine.

AGAIN - I've also ben able to stop taking heart medication as a result of this. :D

Ok, I'm doing bloods soon. I'm pretty sure I got BP under control, it's not an issue very much right now as I thought.

I'm willing to bet it's the under dosed test. Going to shoot 1.5cc of it coming up over 1cc of it on friday (its suppose to be 250/cc). I'll keep adex at .5 to see if it's a change and if I feel any diff. Online bloods take like half a week or more to get here. So I'll find out then, if thats the case i'll lower adex. Low test and high tren is fine, just need this headache resolved. It's very similar to my last one.

PS: I donate only when I really need too man, I'm not a fan of donating after some of my past experiences there with these clowns moving needles around in circles to attempt to get blood to flow out and then they say they can't do it.. wtf. I'd really like to keep it before and after blasts for health purposes at least. BP can be controlled by other things in the mean time, either way it's just the tren doing it and when I finish it up, then I'll be set back to normal for sure.

Not being a fan of it is letting your emotions get in the way. If I let my emotions get in the way, I drink beer and eat garlic teriyaki wings after work, because that's what I prefer and crave, not what I need! We can donate every 8 weeks. If it will help BP, even if we're talking about the future now, it shouldn't be an option in your head to just avoid it.

I'll let it rest, but I sort of felt like you were avoiding talking about it this entire time and so I couldn't stop prodding until I got the real reason you didn't want to do it. I lay down because I get very faint during donations but, one time I had to lay down after the needle was in.. and it came out or went through so they had to re-position or re-enter the vein one or the other. It was an annoyance but not the end of the world, I had to wear a bag of ice around my injection site and hematoma for a few hours whilst shopping the outdoor malls and stuff that day. Boo hoo though you know? Shit happens.

Hope you've got it leveled out. 2 cups of coffee alone will take me from normal to whacky if I check it within 30 minutes lol Pressure can change so quickly it's insane.

Back