Blood pressure variations and problems

Blood contains more than just red blood cells though. Sure, for a few hours after donating blood your BP will be lower, maybe a day, tops. Doctors once tried this with me, it got old very fast. The body compensates for the blood loss by increasing production of blood plasma and the various enzymes contained with in it. Red blood cells and white blood cells only perform specific functions, whereas blood Plasma does the overwhelming majority of the work. The body replaces it as quickly as possible.

Mike,

Speaking as someone with lots of headache experience(I have a migraine level headache 24/7/365) there are dozens of coping mechanisms, but using one too often or too long will create a "clearing the fog" type effect, and the headaches will return. This is often called a rebound headache by neurologists, though it can take a substantial amount of time to cause this effect.

Avoid pain killers, as they can create the above effect within a few weeks if the dosage is too high/low, depending on blood chemistry. Beet juice is a good option, so is cherry juice(Anti-inflammatory), and cranberry juice(anti-oxidant). You can also try tea, depending on how sensitive you are to caffeine, black / green / herbal tea at your discretion. Ginseng, Darjeeling, Chamomile, Cinnamon, all are good options for dealing with headaches. Epsom salts can also have an effect, but that varies from person to person; certain bath oils will also have a similar effect.

If you think its based on BP, try doing somethings to target the most significant pressure into your head. Stand on your head, spin around, etc. Do you get vertigo? How about issues with heights/high altitude? How about eating something with MSG giving you a headache? All of these could impact how your head handles BP changes.

It's like this: I feel it MOSTLY on my left side. It's weak-faint nonstop, but when I sneeze, cough, laugh or put pressure.. I feel it on ONE side of my head (left). I HAD this problem before, when I was on a cruise dosage, so BP was not even a problem then. I know this too, cause I checked it. I thought it was dehydration for weeks, till I got sick of cruising and began a blast. This is when I UPPED my test dosage with a NEW vial. The headaches went away after that. I kept my AI at .5 e3d no matter what my test dosage was ( I know stupid, right?). I remember my bloods coming back to show 800ng/dl and I was running .5 adex with this, so clearly my estrogen was shot to bits. I never changed the AI, just upped the test. And when it went away, I didn't look back, till I read a post of some one with headaches too, Pressure headaches as they are called and most guys talked about crashing estrogen and I put my pieces together.

I just need bloodwork to confirm this. Either way im upping test again to see if it makes a diff. I don't take anything for headaches, I'm on enough stuff as it is.

I invested into beetroot caps 2g of it ed and 500mg celery ed. Plus 6g fish oils. This combo really should lower bp, paired with a low-moderate na diet. I see no reason for it not too. Lots of research on this stuff too.

Not being a fan of it is letting your emotions get in the way. If I let my emotions get in the way, I drink beer and eat garlic teriyaki wings after work, because that's what I prefer and crave, not what I need! We can donate every 8 weeks. If it will help BP, even if we're talking about the future now, it shouldn't be an option in your head to just avoid it.

I'll let it rest, but I sort of felt like you were avoiding talking about it this entire time and so I couldn't stop prodding until I got the real reason you didn't want to do it. I lay down because I get very faint during donations but, one time I had to lay down after the needle was in.. and it came out or went through so they had to re-position or re-enter the vein one or the other. It was an annoyance but not the end of the world, I had to wear a bag of ice around my injection site and hematoma for a few hours whilst shopping the outdoor malls and stuff that day. Boo hoo though you know? Shit happens.

Hope you've got it leveled out. 2 cups of coffee alone will take me from normal to whacky if I check it within 30 minutes lol Pressure can change so quickly it's insane.

I appreciate every response u gave me. I do indeed take every thing u and every 1 else said into well consideration.
I just do not feel that donating will help me. I think I over reacted with this BP posting. The PRIMARY reason my BP shot so high to 170's was due to tren + high Na.. Basically week 6 of tren e fully loaded + a quick addition of 4g or more salt from canned foods. I did this by mistake, wanted to make my bulk meals taste better and was working on incorp new things. Didn't account for Na. was foolish. Since I dropped the Na, my blood pressure fluc readings, not always constant 160+.

Either way, I made this entire post due to headaches and I think it's the same reason as before. Non BP-related. Hormonal related in fact.

I run fish oil pretty high two 1800mg caps 3-4 times a day...

But the absolute best thing for my blood pressure is L-Arginine and have been able to stop taking BP medicine as a result.

I take two 850mg caps 8 times a day right after every meal...

You'll know you have the right dose when your dick is naturally FLUFFED and ready
to go 24/7.

L-Arginine produces Nitric Oxide, which is the prime chemical involved in producing an erection and
improves overall systemic circulation... this effects the entire body and will increase performance
of your brain, heart, muscle, hair, immune system... and boner!

Just Google - "Swanson L-Arginine" which will give you the site that has the best prices along
with high quality... GNC is good, but costs about 4 X the price of Swanson L-Arginine.

AGAIN - I've also ben able to stop taking heart medication as a result of this. :D

I run this all the time before I go to the gym: Pre-work out, L-arg 500mg cap, 200mg caffeine tablet. I'm thinking about adding in beetroot instead of in the morning to my pre-work out mixture, it's got lots of nitrates in it.

I'll keep this in mind, u say that 6.8g of L-arg can really lower BP? I'm stacking enough for now, I'll give it a few days, see how it is with what I got, if it's still a problem, I'll throw this into the mixture. Even so, i don't think bp is problem. If it was why would readings show 130-135 area at all with a scope, if it was a issue it should always read above 160+.? So I'm just thinking it's fluc.

PS: I just love GNC and vitamin Shoppe prices :thumbsdow

Last edited:
PS: I donate only when I really need too man, I'm not a fan of donating after some of my past experiences there with these clowns moving needles around in circles to attempt to get blood to flow out and then they say they can't do it.. wtf. I'd really like to keep it before and after blasts for health purposes at least. BP can be controlled by other things in the mean time, either way it's just the tren doing it and when I finish it up, then I'll be set back to normal for sure.

Stop being such a pussy. Get in there and donate every 56 days regardless of before, during or after a cycle. Mid-cycle is probably the most important time to donate blood! Man up!

Stop being such a pussy. Get in there and donate every 56 days regardless of before, during or after a cycle. Mid-cycle is probably the most important time to donate blood! Man up!

6 weeks ago Mega my Hemo was 44.

When I ran test for 22 weeks, it was only up to like 50...? I think I have time to spare still. Let me do my bloods this weekend and when they come back in, If I see any problem I'll donate okay?

6 weeks ago Mega my Hemo was 44.

When I ran test for 22 weeks, it was only up to like 50...? I think I have time to spare still. Let me do my bloods this weekend and when they come back in, If I see any problem I'll donate okay?

Hemoglobin or Hematocrit? If you really meant hemoglobin you may have a crisis on your hands.

Arginine helps me a lot too with BP. It's a vasodilator so it should help blood flow easier.
But yea, nothing will replace a blood test. That will show you where you're at. There so many things that affect blood pressure...

Also headaches might be a symptom of pretty much anything.
I suffer with Sinus Headaches a lot, and before I figured out what I was I had the impression I was about to have a stroke with that tremendous pressure in my face.

Are you a stressed guy? You mentioned you are in college and that can be stressful especially towards mid-terms and finals, and stress can raise BP big time.

Hemoglobin or Hematocrit? If you really meant hemoglobin you may have a crisis on your hands.

hemocrit 44, hemoglobin was like 14... These results were 6 weeks ago

My oldest bloods that I ran test 500 for 22 weeks straight was: hemocrit 49-50, hemoglobin still like 15 range. Wasn't even a problem.

Arginine helps me a lot too with BP. It's a vasodilator so it should help blood flow easier.
But yea, nothing will replace a blood test. That will show you where you're at. There so many things that affect blood pressure...

Also headaches might be a symptom of pretty much anything.
I suffer with Sinus Headaches a lot, and before I figured out what I was I had the impression I was about to have a stroke with that tremendous pressure in my face.

Are you a stressed guy? You mentioned you are in college and that can be stressful especially towards mid-terms and finals, and stress can raise BP big time.

yea that my life in a nutshell dude, but school never pushes me that much to lose it. I'm going to get bloods done tomorrow, should take half a week to arrive. I'm 99% sure my headaches are from crashed estrogen. I fixed it last time by simply upping the test with a new vial. So I'm going to do the same tomorrow after I do the bloods. I'll confirm for u guys too.

Hey,

I've been running tren e 400 and test e 500. It's currently week 6. Over the past two days, I been getting these slight headaches during the night after my work out. Not sure if it's from all the stress of school or if it's from the tren.

I went to the store and used one of the pharma cuff machines:
180/95...

I then went home and took my own readings using this machine and did it several times:
165/75, 135/45... I got a bunch of weird numbers too like this. It doesn't add up to me and I'm thinking the machine at home is junk.

Not exactly sure on what to do. I can't even confirm if it's BP cause the results keep varying, when is the best time do measure it and how can I get a accurate reading?

PS: I'm running 2.4g fish oil in morning and 2.4g fish oil at night + 1g garlic ED..

Also, I'm running .5 adex e3d. Last time I checked by bloods, During my 500mg Test PW cycle.. I ran .5 adex e3d and my est turned out to be about 64. So I'm assuming it's the same this cycle? Should I increase .5 adex to .75?

Would adding 81mg ED baby asprin help lower BP at all? I don't want to stack this IMO cause I do run oral accutane too with NAC.

Hey.. Just happened upon your thread...

180/95 is hypertensive and not something you should ignore..

It's difficult to take a manual BP by yourself, as you can't fit the cuff tight enough to obtain a correct reading..

BP readings do fluctuate throughout the day, and it is possible to go from 180/110 down to 128/82 just by sitting down and resting for 20-30 mins, in some individuals..

Manual PB is more consistent than a machine, if done correctly...

Aspirin is an antiplatelet, it doesn't do anything for blood pressure (no matter what you may read otherwise)...

Your headache could very likely be caused by elevated BP, when mine reaches the 160-180 range I experience similar to yourself... Over the long term elevated BP has serious negative implications for your health, especially to the cardiovascular system...

High blood pressure independent of AAS causes enlargement of the heart. AAS gives a second hit. The smooth muscle of the cardiovascular system is AR positive. At high AAS concentration those muscle cells will hypertrophy. The job of the smooth muscle in the musculature is to pump rhythmically in a wave like form to assist the movement of blood. With AAS induced hypertrophy of the smooth muscle that motion is compromised shifting more of the burden to the heart.

It's an inconvenient truth but just be aware of it and try to limit super high dose use and control blood pressure. One of the reasons that Diovan (Valsartan, which is an Angiotensin II receptor blocker) is so good for AAS users for blood pressure control is because it relaxes the smooth muscle of the vasculature opening the diameter and relieving some of the tension caused by hypertrophy...

Any medication that controls blood pressure (an inotrope) and to a lesser extent pulse rate (a chronotrope) while on AAS will reduce or prevent left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) - this includes diuretics, beta blockers, alpha blockers, calcium channel blockers, ACE inhibitors as well as ARBs. But LVH in itself is not necessarily an issue. It often reflects the fact that bodybuilders have developed the significantly superior heart function and strength required to shift large weights and feed powerful muscles - what would be called an 'athletic' adaptation.

The problem is when this coincides with fibrosis in cardiovascular tissues. In this instance fibrosis is the deposition of less flexible collagen not just in the heart but in arteries and veins across the body. This seems to occur directly and indirectly as a result of AAS use, and some AAS are worse than others - eg Deca is notoriously bad. This extra collagen makes the cardiovascular tissues a bit 'stiffer' and increases the pressure (force) required by the heart to pump blood through the body (increases the 'load').

As a result, a rather less healthy (and structurally maladaptive) deposition of new muscle (LVH) will occur in an attempt to overcome the strain of the increasing load, and once past a certain size, it begins to reduce the efficiency of the heart as a pump. But the fibrosis also affects things like the passage of nerve impulses across the heart (often resulting in atrial fibrillation or heart block, for example), and interferes with the essential growth of new blood vessels (angiogenesis) to the new cardiac muscle, potentially starving these tissues of oxygen, resulting in pain (angina), necrosis and scarring. And the scarring makes the heart even more inflexible, and is thus basically a very unwelcome positive feedback loop.

All these outcomes are incredibly unhealthy for the heart, and probably explain why some powerlifters/bodybuilders (anecdotally, and I suppose relative to their otherwise incredibly healthy looking bodies) seem to suffer disproportionately from heart attacks, afib etc etc. ARBs are unusual in their ability to reverse tissue fibrosis, and as a bonus can also reduce blood pressure, which is a major trigger for unhealthy LVH. N-acetylcysteine has potentially been shown to have benefits in reducing fibrosis, but these unfortunately cancel out those of the ARB!

To clarify, fibrosis can be reversed, though it's unlikely to be fully, and not in everyone. And the damage to other tissues such as heart valves (due to fibrotic stiffness and years of elevated BP and raised PCV) is unlikely to be reversed.
Prevention is logically going to be a safer course of action. Unfortunately, though some compounds are thought to be harsher, there is scant human research (for obvious reasons).

BP medication should still be in everyone's arsenal though: even beyond the fibrosis aspect, controlling elevated blood pressure and the effects of raised haematocrit (PCV) should be universally important for all AAS using bodybuilders.
This means giving blood on a regular basis would also be wise... (Elevated red blood cell count, causes a thickening in veins and arteries this means the heart needs more force to pump blood = ^BP)..

I think issues around lipids - since blood tests are cheap, easy and noticeable - have perhaps become a bit of a diversion from the less obviously visible/measurable risks. Lipids > atherosclerosis > clotting > thrombus formation (in tandem with blood thickening - raised PCV via EPO), are easily reversed post-cycle and/or relatively controllable on-cycle with a combination of venesection/donation, statins, niacin, dietary modifications, fish oils, hydration and aspirin, among others...

The kind of adaptations we want in the heart are the kind that high intensity cardio bring. It can basically 'enlarge' the capacity of the heart (the chambers) and also improve the ejection fraction. So the heart becomes more efficient per beat, and hence the pulse rate tends to fall - very low in very fit athletes. It does cause a very mild form of hypertrophy, but it arranges the cardiac tissue structurally slightly differently to the type that forms from heavy weight lifting.

So I would always recommend HIIT. LISS doesn't really do much good or bad for the heart. It's not intense enough to cause much positive adaptation, but if you have pre-existing heart conditions, it could aggravate those by drawing on cardiac oxygen capacity.

One of the other positives of HIIT is that it helps to stretch and (theoretically) break up the scarring/fibrotic tissue. We have to bear in mind that intense cardio pumps very large volumes of blood through the heart (unlike weights) which causes a nice eccentric stretch to the cardiac tissue, as opposed to more concentric-focus from weights...

Hope some of this helps...

Last edited:

It's difficult to take a manual BP by yourself, as you can't fit the cuff tight enough to obtain a correct reading..

BP readings do fluctuate throughout the day, and it is possible to go from 180/110 down to 128/82 just by sitting down and resting for 20-30 mins, in some individuals..

Aspirin is an antiplatelet, it doesn't do anything for blood pressure (no matter what you may read otherwise)...

Your headache could very likely be caused by elevated BP, when mine reaches the 160-180 range I experience similar to yourself... Over the long term elevated BP has serious negative implications for your health, especially to the cardiovascular system...

High blood pressure independent of AAS causes enlargement of the heart. AAS gives a second hit. The smooth muscle of the cardiovascular system is AR positive. At high AAS concentration those muscle cells will hypertrophy. The job of the smooth muscle in the musculature is to pump rhythmically in a wave like form to assist the movement of blood. With AAS induced hypertrophy of the smooth muscle that motion is compromised shifting more of the burden to the heart.

It's an inconvenient truth but just be aware of it and try to limit super high dose use and control blood pressure. One of the reasons that Diovan (Valsartan, which is an Angiotensin II receptor blocker) is so good for AAS users for blood pressure control is because it relaxes the smooth muscle of the vasculature opening the diameter and relieving some of the tension caused by hypertrophy...

Any medication that controls blood pressure (an inotrope) and to a lesser extent pulse rate (a chronotrope) while on AAS will reduce or prevent left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) - this includes diuretics, beta blockers, alpha blockers, calcium channel blockers, ACE inhibitors as well as ARBs. But LVH in itself is not necessarily an issue. It often reflects the fact that bodybuilders have developed the significantly superior heart function and strength required to shift large weights and feed powerful muscles - what would be called an 'athletic' adaptation.

The problem is when this coincides with fibrosis in cardiovascular tissues. In this instance fibrosis is the deposition of less flexible collagen not just in the heart but in arteries and veins across the body. This seems to occur directly and indirectly as a result of AAS use, and some AAS are worse than others - eg Deca is notoriously bad. This extra collagen makes the cardiovascular tissues a bit 'stiffer' and increases the pressure (force) required by the heart to pump blood through the body (increases the 'load').

As a result, a rather less healthy (and structurally maladaptive) deposition of new muscle (LVH) will occur in an attempt to overcome the strain of the increasing load, and once past a certain size, it begins to reduce the efficiency of the heart as a pump. But the fibrosis also affects things like the passage of nerve impulses across the heart (often resulting in atrial fibrillation or heart block, for example), and interferes with the essential growth of new blood vessels (angiogenesis) to the new cardiac muscle, potentially starving these tissues of oxygen, resulting in pain (angina), necrosis and scarring. And the scarring makes the heart even more inflexible, and is thus basically a very unwelcome positive feedback loop.

All these outcomes are incredibly unhealthy for the heart, and probably explain why some powerlifters/bodybuilders (anecdotally, and I suppose relative to their otherwise incredibly healthy looking bodies) seem to suffer disproportionately from heart attacks, afib etc etc. ARBs are unusual in their ability to reverse tissue fibrosis, and as a bonus can also reduce blood pressure, which is a major trigger for unhealthy LVH. N-acetylcysteine has potentially been shown to have benefits in reducing fibrosis, but these unfortunately cancel out those of the ARB!

To clarify, fibrosis can be reversed, though it's unlikely to be fully, and not in everyone. And the damage to other tissues such as heart valves (due to fibrotic stiffness and years of elevated BP and raised PCV) is unlikely to be reversed.
Prevention is logically going to be a safer course of action. Unfortunately, though some compounds are thought to be harsher, there is scant human research (for obvious reasons).

BP medication should still be in everyone's arsenal though: even beyond the fibrosis aspect, controlling elevated blood pressure and the effects of raised haematocrit (PCV) should be universally important for all AAS using bodybuilders.
This means giving blood on a regular basis would also be wise... (Elevated red blood cell count, causes a thickening in veins and arteries this means the heart needs more force to pump blood = ^BP)..

I think issues around lipids - since blood tests are cheap, easy and noticeable - have perhaps become a bit of a diversion from the less obviously visible/measurable risks. Lipids > atherosclerosis > clotting > thrombus formation (in tandem with blood thickening - raised PCV via EPO), are easily reversed post-cycle and/or relatively controllable on-cycle with a combination of venesection/donation, statins, niacin, dietary modifications, fish oils, hydration and aspirin, among others...

The kind of adaptations we want in the heart are the kind that high intensity cardio bring. It can basically 'enlarge' the capacity of the heart (the chambers) and also improve the ejection fraction. So the heart becomes more efficient per beat, and hence the pulse rate tends to fall - very low in very fit athletes. It does cause a very mild form of hypertrophy, but it arranges the cardiac tissue structurally slightly differently to the type that forms from heavy weight lifting.

So I would always recommend HIIT. LISS doesn't really do much good or bad for the heart. It's not intense enough to cause much positive adaptation, but if you have pre-existing heart conditions, it could aggravate those by drawing on cardiac oxygen capacity.

One of the other positives of HIIT is that it helps to stretch and (theoretically) break up the scarring/fibrotic tissue. We have to bear in mind that intense cardio pumps very large volumes of blood through the heart (unlike weights) which causes a nice eccentric stretch to the cardiac tissue, as opposed to more concentric-focus from weights...

Thanks for taking the time to write that up.

It's like this: I feel it MOSTLY on my left side. It's weak-faint nonstop, but when I sneeze, cough, laugh or put pressure.. I feel it on ONE side of my head (left). I HAD this problem before, when I was on a cruise dosage, so BP was not even a problem then. I know this too, cause I checked it. I thought it was dehydration for weeks, till I got sick of cruising and began a blast. This is when I UPPED my test dosage with a NEW vial. The headaches went away after that. I kept my AI at .5 e3d no matter what my test dosage was ( I know stupid, right?). I remember my bloods coming back to show 800ng/dl and I was running .5 adex with this, so clearly my estrogen was shot to bits. I never changed the AI, just upped the test. And when it went away, I didn't look back, till I read a post of some one with headaches too, Pressure headaches as they are called and most guys talked about crashing estrogen and I put my pieces together.

I just need bloodwork to confirm this. Either way im upping test again to see if it makes a diff. I don't take anything for headaches, I'm on enough stuff as it is.

I invested into beetroot caps 2g of it ed and 500mg celery ed. Plus 6g fish oils. This combo really should lower bp, paired with a low-moderate na diet. I see no reason for it not too. Lots of research on this stuff too.

The trouble with headaches is it is very easy to think its something HUGE, when its fairly minor. Keep that in mind as I run down the list of what could be going on.

Highest probability: Tension Headache, likely caused by something along your neck/head. Test the ligaments and muscles with a simple massage along this area until you find something sensitive. If you find nothing, try doing so again while having a full blown headache.

Moderate probability: Blood Pressure, likely creating inflammation along the side of your head. Test the vascular pressure points along your Entire head and neck, until you find one that relieves the pressure. You don't want to close off the artery, but reduce the volume going into the area until you feel relief. If you get light headed, release pressure slowly, until your head clears.

Moderate probability: weakening of the blood vessels. This one becomes more prominent when combined with #2, but weakened blood vessels occur all over the body, and often create unsightly veins underneath the skin, but if at the capillary level, can cause an excess of inflammation, resulting in a tension headache. This one is harder to test, but a general area warmth is one test, if your hands are sensitive enough.

ICP issue, LOW probability: increased pressure in the brain. I've had this, not fun, but there are other symptoms you are missing(major vertigo, dizziness when in a caloric deficit, etc.); blood pressure wouldn't impact it as much, but SODIUM levels can, when BP spikes.

Tumor, aneurysm, brain lesion, parasite, etc. etc., remote probability. highly unlikely, and nigh impossible given your current monitoring of your physique.

What it likely is is either #1, or #2 & 3. Both can be treated with an anti-inflammatory. Try 1/2 a cup of cherry juice at each meal for a week or two, see what it does.

It has not been 180 EVER since that first reading, which even SO. I believe was a fluke cause it was a walmart cuff machine. Since then they have all been ran with a scope and BP been lower every time, especially with what I run. U do not need BP meds IMO. If u don't believe me. Take any guy with hypertensive problems and have him drink over 12 oz of celery blended up with water. His BP will drop SO LOW within 30 minute or less mark that u will be shocked. Don't take my word for it, try it out. I just can't do it, celery makes me just hurl instant. So i planned out the next best things capsules with celery and beetroot. I belong to two forums, Americans tend to always go toward the pill side of things and to the doc, while UK guys solve their issues with natural OTC stuff that works just as well. It's a matter of trial and error for urself though.

The clinic is not open today (very upsetting), labsMD closed for all weekend. I'll have to wait till monday for bloods. This pressure headache is very similar to my last batch of headaches, which Like i said 10 times, got resolved simply by upping the test dosage, because it was crashed estrogen. Google hormonal headaches.

I'm not saying ur information or write up is incorrect or anything my friend, just that it's not the case for me currently, I'll be upping the test to see if it makes a diff again tonight. I'll let u guys know.

I appreciate it though, every bit of info does add up in the long run.

The trouble with headaches is it is very easy to think its something HUGE, when its fairly minor. Keep that in mind as I run down the list of what could be going on.

Highest probability: Tension Headache, likely caused by something along your neck/head. Test the ligaments and muscles with a simple massage along this area until you find something sensitive. If you find nothing, try doing so again while having a full blown headache.

Moderate probability: Blood Pressure, likely creating inflammation along the side of your head. Test the vascular pressure points along your Entire head and neck, until you find one that relieves the pressure. You don't want to close off the artery, but reduce the volume going into the area until you feel relief. If you get light headed, release pressure slowly, until your head clears.

Moderate probability: weakening of the blood vessels. This one becomes more prominent when combined with #2, but weakened blood vessels occur all over the body, and often create unsightly veins underneath the skin, but if at the capillary level, can cause an excess of inflammation, resulting in a tension headache. This one is harder to test, but a general area warmth is one test, if your hands are sensitive enough.

ICP issue, LOW probability: increased pressure in the brain. I've had this, not fun, but there are other symptoms you are missing(major vertigo, dizziness when in a caloric deficit, etc.); blood pressure wouldn't impact it as much, but SODIUM levels can, when BP spikes.

Tumor, aneurysm, brain lesion, parasite, etc. etc., remote probability. highly unlikely, and nigh impossible given your current monitoring of your physique.

What it likely is is either #1, or #2 & 3. Both can be treated with an anti-inflammatory. Try 1/2 a cup of cherry juice at each meal for a week or two, see what it does.

Yes, Last time I got headaches I flipped out cause Megatron gave me the tumor speech, so I got really worried. When it simply resolved by adding more steroids.. Pretty sad stuff lol

8joCKA.jpg

You have headaches and high BP because you are so high strung. You need to laugh once in a while and enjoy life. Learn how to relax and have fun.

You have headaches and high BP because you are so high strung. You need to laugh once in a while and enjoy life. Learn how to relax and have fun.

yes.

Mega, what do u think I should do. I could not do bloods this weekend cause the labs are closed.

I have a test vial 250/ml. I'm 99% sure it's under dosed.
I been shooting 1ml of it e3d + .5 adex e3d.
In NORMAL circumstances, this ratio works perfect for me at 500mg PW + 1mg adex PW.

I need to change something tonight and I BELIVE it's crashed estrogen as the culprit.

I'm going to take a wild guess and relate it to my LAST bloodwork that also gave me this headache issue.
I was running .5ml of 250 test e3d + .5 adex e3d. Headaches appeared and bloods showed 800ng/dl.

I fixed it by shooting 1ml of a new test vial and keep adex the same.

This time I'm doing the same thing, but 1ml is not enough. So I'm going to: Raise test 1.5ml + lower adex to .4 to attempt to boost my estrogen up and remove the pressure headaches.

The only problem is Gyno. I never had this before and I don't know if I'm prone to it or not. I do have nolva on hand if I need to resolve it. What do u think?

I'd appreciate a serious answer.

yes.

Mega, what do u think I should do. I could not do bloods this weekend cause the labs are closed.

I have a test vial 250/ml. I'm 99% sure it's under dosed.
I been shooting 1ml of it e3d + .5 adex e3d.
In NORMAL circumstances, this ratio works perfect for me at 500mg PW + 1mg adex PW.

I need to change something tonight and I BELIVE it's crashed estrogen as the culprit.

I'm going to take a wild guess and relate it to my LAST bloodwork that also gave me this headache issue.
I was running .5ml of 250 test e3d + .5 adex e3d. Headaches appeared and bloods showed 800ng/dl.

I fixed it by shooting 1ml of a new test vial and keep adex the same.

This time I'm doing the same thing, but 1ml is not enough. So I'm going to: Raise test 1.5ml + lower adex to .4 to attempt to boost my estrogen up and remove the pressure headaches.

The only problem is Gyno. I never had this before and I don't know if I'm prone to it or not. I do have nolva on hand if I need to resolve it. What do u think?

I'd appreciate a serious answer.

You said you are 99% certain on what you need to do. What's the issue? If you are going to guess, at least play the odds

You said you are 99% certain on what you need to do. What's the issue? If you are going to guess, at least play the odds

I'm certain on what the problem is Mega. What I'm NOT certain on is how to handle the situation and thats why I'm asking for ur input before I do it within 3-4 hours from now.

If u were in my sit: what would u do to finish off a underdosed vial, when u believe it's crashing ur e2 with this adex dosage..

Would u up the test in the vial?
Would u lower the adex?
Would u do a combo of both?
How much would be a decent switch?
If it brought high e2, can I feel gyno symps and simply up adex to resovle it before it comes?

These are questions I need help with. Basically would resolve this entire thread for me once and for all.

I'm certain on what the problem is Mega. What I'm NOT certain on is how to handle the situation and thats why I'm asking for ur input before I do it within 3-4 hours from now.

If u were in my sit: what would u do to finish off a underdosed vial, when u believe it's crashing ur e2 with this adex dosage..

Would u up the test in the vial?
Would u lower the adex?
Would u do a combo of both?
How much would be a decent switch?
If it brought high e2, can I feel gyno symps and simply up adex to resovle it before it comes?

These are questions I need help with. Basically would resolve this entire thread for me once and for all.

The answer is simple. Get good gear and use that or just stop the cycle and move onto PCT. And you should have gotten blood work last week, but that's in the rear view mirror. Why would you keep using what you know is bad gear?

The answer is simple. Get good gear and use that or just stop the cycle and move onto PCT. And you should have gotten blood work last week, but that's in the rear view mirror. Why would you keep using what you know is bad gear?

Ur right about doing bloods last week. Faulty error on my part of course.

Not even going to discuss what lab is causing me this problem TWICE IN A ROW.

Thanks for the help as usual Mega.

------------------------------------------------

Edit: Here is the final plan:

Tonight:
-Drop AI completely, shoot 1ml test e, hcg, 1ml tren

Wait 3 days and let e2 build, remove headaches doing this

-.25 adex, 1ml test e, hcg, tren and do this till the vial is out (go back to .5 adex, 1ml test e, hcg, 1ml tren with a NEW vial when done.)

(and if headaches come back with .25 added, i'll just drop it till the vial is out I suppose)

Last edited:
Back