Blood sugar levels before and after HGH

Micro

Ok I wanted to see how much HGH made my BG go up so I bought a BG monitor today. I got up and just ate 2 yogurts because I didnt have much to get to the store. When I don't eat enough or wait to long inbetween meals I start to go Hypo alittle. So by the time I got home and got the kits together I start to get the Hypo feels.

Took my BG before hgh shot and it was 44 which is below normal, but this is because of not eating enough. Should of did it twice just to make sure reading was correct.

Took 3ius Hygetropin HGH and 10mins later took another BG reading, this time came up at 62 and I still haven't eaten yet.

Took another test 15mins later and now it's 86

Another 10 mins later now it says 71, took it again just to make sure I didn't srew up and it's 73.

I'll try again another time, have to get ready for work

Micro

Got home from work alittle early so I decide to try alittle test just for the hell of it.

Last time I ate was at 1am, got home at 2:45am and took my BG 72, ate some Chicken Salad and had a protein shake that was 25g protein/50g carbs (Dextrose). Finished that at 3:10am, I took my BG 4x each time to get an average, I'll also put my highest BG reading and lowest at the times I took it.

3:25am BG 133 (Highest 144 Lowest 123)
3:40am BG 143 (Highest 153 Lowest 134)
4:10am BG 75 (Highest 84 Lowest 65) Took 6 readings that time.
4:30am BG 75

The chicken salad had no carbs in it and the protein drink was Micellar Casein and Dextrose from TrueProtein, so 50g's of Dextrose made my blood sugar double in 1/2hr and back to normal in another 1/2hr.

When I get a chance next time I'm going to take my reading when I wake up, eat my breakfast wait 1/2hr take another reading, wait another 1/2hr take another reading and HGH shot. After HGH shot I'll take readings every 15mins for 1hr or so.

Micro

Micro said:
Ok I wanted to see how much HGH made my BG go up so I bought a BG monitor today. I got up and just ate 2 yogurts because I didnt have much to get to the store. When I don't eat enough or wait to long inbetween meals I start to go Hypo alittle. So by the time I got home and got the kits together I start to get the Hypo feels.

Took my BG before hgh shot and it was 44 which is below normal, but this is because of not eating enough. Should of did it twice just to make sure reading was correct.

Took 3ius Hygetropin HGH and 10mins later took another BG reading, this time came up at 62 and I still haven't eaten yet.

Took another test 15mins later and now it's 86

Another 10 mins later now it says 71, took it again just to make sure I didn't srew up and it's 73.

I'll try again another time, have to get ready for work

Micro
It appears that your BG readings proove that HGH causes insulin resistance which is why your BG levels rose after you HGH injection. Is this the conclusion you came up with?

Yes, I workout about 1 1/2hr after I get up and I take my HGH before I workout. I eat wait an hr and take my HGH, go to the gym and have my PWO shake and get ready for work.

I'm trying to see what my levels are 1hr after I eat my Oatmeal and drink a protein shake and after 1hr take my HGH and see how much higher my BG goes up. Because I don't want my BG levels to get to high because of maybe putting myself at risk of developing Diabetes II.

Micro

Ok got up at 2pm today took my BG 73 ate some breakfast oatmeal and protein shake.

3:35pm BG 92

Took HGH at 3:35 also and at 3:50 BG 78.
4:05 BG 68

Worked out took it again 5:15 68 still

Drinking I serving of Isopure 50g pr and 25g carbs, just finished shake 5:45

6:05 BG 82

I guess the HGH did nothing to my blood sugar this time, maybe because I had food in my stomach. I'll try again another time.

Micro

This is what's been going on, I'll copy and paste it from my thread at AR.

Ok this explains why the other day at the gym I started to feel like I was having Hypo symptons and had to drink a carbo force just to finish my workout.

I ate my breakfast today Oatmeal and Protein shake no carbs in the shake just oatmeal. About 20mins later took my BG 90, 5minutes later took 2ius HGH shot, I took 2ius instead of 3ius because I never took my hgh that close to a meal with carbs. That was at 5:05

5:25 20mins after HGH shot: took BG 3x 56,62,59
5:40 BG 56,52,52

Starting to feel Hypo, hands shaking, dizzy.

5:50 BG 56
6:05 BG 60

Ok could someone please explain why my blood sugar goes down or I'm I just getting insulin resistance mixed up. I'm thinking it would get higher not lower, I don't understand. But at least I understand why when I first started taking HGH I wasn't feeling right.

Ok one last test before I hit the gym

6:20 BG66 starting to go up and I ran out of test strips, LOL

Ok, had to drink some CarboForce at the gym, just didn't feel right. Got done at 8pm and had them make me a myoplex so I could go to the store and pick up some more test strips.

9:05 took BG 3x 113, 105 and 110, so that is probably from the CarboForce which is 100g's carbs and Myoplex. I'll take it again in another hr and see what it reads.

I've been on Hygentropin for alittle over 2wks now, was doing 4ius but dropped it to 3ius, I did 2ius today. I know it's earlier to actually see or feel anything yet since it's so early. I've had a bone spur in my shoulder for over 2yrs now and just work around it and to tell you the truth my shoulder feels about 95% now and my pumps at the gym are still really good, I was only taking 250mg Cyp for the last month and just yesturday I started Dbol, Sus and NPP which I will only run for 5wks because I'm going on a vacation for 1wk and after I get back I'm going to come off over all Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and just keep doing the HGH and maybe a cycle of IGF.

I only know alittle about insulin and that's one of the reason I stay away from it. And I do know that taking insulin will lower your blood sugar, I really don't know how much it lowers it.

My blood sugar does everything right when I eat carbs and don't eat enough food, until I take my hgh shot. You would think I'm injecting myself with Insulin instead of hgh by the way my BG test are coming out. This is really starting to bother me.

It's 10pm now and I'm starting to feel hypo again, one reason is because I need to eat some solid food which I'm going to do now.

10:05pm 2 reading 42 and 45. I knew that it would be really low just by the way I feel.

I'm drinking a gatorade and eating come dried mango and a breakfast bar since it will take sometime for me to cook my chicken and all.

10:10 85
10:11 96
10:12 109
10:13 100
10:20 100

10:50 122

Looks like it leveled off now I'll take it again in a 1/2 hr.
Gatorade and dried mangos did the trick :)

But I have notice since taking HGH that I get hungry alot sooner inbetween meals then usually.

Micro

Back