blood work off 200mg/week

Matt0071

Just got.my bloods done after a long tren blast of 5 months
Need somebody to chime.in the CK part of things
This is a month off of a blast and a month back down on my cruise dose 200mg/week
This is also a new lab I have been using since July as well
(Terragon)

Last edited:
Hematocrit is too high. Donate blood

Where is E2?

Looks like that TRT dose is too high for you given your TT number.

Liver isn't looking so good. Taking NAC?

No nac bro I know doc.warned.me.about the liver enzymes being up, I beg him.to check.estrogen but he won't for some.reason don't wanna push him.to.much I.am.lucky to check a full.panel done whenever I want
Where can I get nac or something to lower the liver, also going to donate bloods this week just got the results back.today, thanks mega
Also what is 52 around I am producing in testosterone the other way around like 800 or.more
What should I approx drop it down to.to stay in range 125mg/week?
taking .5 eod arimidex but started to get stiff.joints to.lowered the dose to .25 eod any recommendations for arimidex dose on a.low dose.of t since I cannot get.my estrogen.checked here in canada
Thanks again

Last edited:
Thanks again.mega going to go pump iron but I will be back on tomorrow.night to.see what u say :)
Good info from.u bro!

Your total bilirubin is good, so no liver damage yet. Hit the NAC and maybe some TUDCA or UDCA as well to bring it down fast and definitely give blood.

Mega,

Where would you preferably see TT on a cruise dose; at the top end of the range? I cruise on 200 as well and if I don't give myself a week to ten days after my last shot and prior to testing, I come in high as well. Not trying to thread jack, I think this helps us all

Mega,

Where would you preferably see TT on a cruise dose; at the top end of the range? I cruise on 200 as well and if I don't give myself a week to ten days after my last shot and prior to testing, I come in high as well. Not trying to thread jack, I think this helps us all

Most of us like to stay at the higher end of the range (800-1100ng/dl.) Some doctors are a bit antsy letting things stay that high though.

You're at roughly 1500ng/dL for TT Matt.

Your kidneys, glucose, ferritin, and platelet counts are of concern dude. Are you sure you're eating a clean diet, and drinking LOTS of water? Given your 51% hematocrit, I'm thinking you're not getting nearly enough iron to replenish those iron stores as donating blood can do that - but you'd have a lower HCT.

You're pushing pre-diabetes territory too, so I'd start increasing your fiber and watch the simple sugars. The triglycerides being a little on the high end agree with a less than stellar diet - although tren does wreck havoc on lipids/kidneys/liver values.

Has your doc said anything about these?

You're at roughly 1500ng/dL for TT Matt.

Your kidneys, glucose, ferritin, and platelet counts are of concern dude. Are you sure you're eating a clean diet, and drinking LOTS of water? Given your 51% hematocrit, I'm thinking you're not getting nearly enough iron to replenish those iron stores as donating blood can do that - but you'd have a lower HCT.

You're pushing pre-diabetes territory too, so I'd start increasing your fiber and watch the simple sugars. The triglycerides being a little on the high end agree with a less than stellar diet - although tren does wreck havoc on lipids/kidneys/liver values.

Has your doc said anything about these?

Hey bud, can you please elaborate on how you knew the bold? :)

Ah, didn't see glucose last time. Although what is HBA1C and where are you seeing that? :confused:

Glycated hemoglobin (hemoglobin A1c, HbA1c, A1C, or Hb1c; sometimes also HbA1c or HGBA1C) is a form of hemoglobin that is measured primarily to identify the average plasma glucose concentration over prolonged periods. It is formed in a non-enzymatic glycation pathway by hemoglobin's exposure to plasma glucose. HbA1c is a measure of the beta-N-1-deoxy fructosyl component of hemoglobin.[1][2] Normal levels of glucose produce a normal amount of glycated hemoglobin. As the average amount of plasma glucose increases, the fraction of glycated hemoglobin increases in a predictable way. This serves as a marker for average blood glucose levels over the previous 3 months prior to the measurement as this is the lifespan of red blood cells.

Two months ago I had the same problem with the analysis ck mine was 890 ,doctor said that could be because of the effort or some heart problems , one day before i was trainig legs and had an ugly muscle soreness ...after 4 day rest my ck analysis came in normal range . I hope I've been helpful

A simple intramuscular injection may increase ck by up to four times, as a result of destruction of muscle fibers i read in some study !

My diet isn't stellar by all means I.am good throughout the day but seems to be at night time when I wake up I crave junk which my gf doesn't care what she eats and I Dib into some shitty food when I wake up during the night that is totally my downfall at night time
I have recently been taking in more fiber as well.fiber with every meal before working out and my only source.of carbs is during.post workout, maybe I should give up on the 2 cups of cottage cheese as well before bed as.it does contain sugar as with 6g 0per half cup

Should.I get on some.nac as well.and how much a day should.I take to.cleanse the liver?
Thanks again for the replies bros

So your saying I am.going to be diabetic?

You're headed that direction if you don't make some changes - yes. The good news is that your A1C isn't terrible, but your fasting glucose tells me you might be getting some yo-yo effects; which your glucose goes up and down - tricking the A1C into a better number.

I'd reduce simple sugars, and opt for healthy fiber-rich carbohydrate foods. Examples being red potatoes instead of golden, whole grain rice instead of white, ezekiel bread/whole grain instead of white bread. Stuff like that.

I'm by no means telling you to panic, but it's something you do want to keep an eye on in the future. Especially, if you find yourself going hypoglycemic during/after exercise.

Back