Bloodwork fun for random dude

Old Duffer

Some interesting mid cycle results from some random non-fasting dude that I've never met....

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=564677&stc=1&d=1466491584

TE 500mg/week
EQ 400mg/week
HCG 600/week
Anastrazole 1/2mg EOD

Blood donation 10 weeks ago

Also: 2400 fish oil, combo gluco,chondroit,msm, 4000 D3 - daily
Creatine 30g / week
Cup of diced grapefruit (or more) daily
Halfway thru 3 months of daily BPA med

Comments: lymphs always high like this, but PSA ok according to Doc. Note BPA med
Doc requests followup on BUN/Creatinine which was similar at last checkup (pre cycle but on TRT)
Hematocrit!!! ??? So this grapefruit thing is true then?
Wouldn't know what to expect for test. Looks as expected?
Estradiol - decrease Anastrazole to 1.5mg/week?

May explain kinda lackluster libido noted by said random dude? (Although could be BPA med)
Also notes more chest acne, even with benzoyl peroxide body wash. Almost like a heat rash. Cortisone cream helps a lot there Ive heard.

Did your Hemo#s drop from grapefruit?

I get hi creatine numbers too, have to remember to drink more. Not necessarily kidney problems at 1.47 when you work out, take creatine and are a little dehydrated.

Drink more and you'll probably see this number drop and some improvement in acne.

what was the test level? kinda blurry..

T=2965

TRT put crit up close to the high mark. Did that normal blood donation a while back. Kept hearing how equipose cranks up hematocrit so surprising it's actually kinda low.

I don't know about effects of grapefruit really, but it's one of my go to snacks cuz I've gotten used to the taste and it ' unsettles' my stomach a bit so kills appetite. I often do 6oz fat free cottage cheese and one cup grapefruit mixed together. Buy the "no sugar added" tub o diced grapefruit at Wally world in the fruit n veggie refrigerated section.

While that's a small dose of EQ, my curiosity was piqued by your post, and I learned something new today! :D

Ingestion of grapefruit lowers elevated hematocrits in human subjects. - PubMed - NCBI

Grapefruit DOES have a statistical impact on hematocrit. This is news to me, and I thought I had heard pretty much every method of doing so. The only concern I have is how grapefruit impacts medications too.

I would caution that folks on meds check interactions on the net and make sure that it's safe before trying this out. :)

Kidney function does look a little impaired, so I'd keep an eye on it. Egfr is one of the few markers that when combined with creatinine or BUN can have significance.

My .02c :)

Back