Body Fat?

alogia67

Brick House
I posted pics in the picture forum, trying to get an idea of where my body fat is since theres no hydraulic body fat testing around in my area. I thought maybe women would be able to better gage body fat of a women better than men.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pictures-our-members/606958-body-fat.html

Please dont be too rough on me I know I still have a lot of work to go, but I would like to know around where I'm at.

Thanks, I appreciate the help in advance :)

Hi,

gosh it's real hard to say because two people can look very different at the same bodyfat. To average a guess I'd say 18-20%. Total guess, just going by how I normally look compared with your pics. I'm around 17% generally, I tend to have a bit of visible definition on my arms, legs and abs. Even now being 8 months pregnant I have arm and leg definition on show, even some on my stomach - don't know why though lol!

Either way 20%, 24% or 17%, you still look great and should feel so. You certainly are not carrying excessive amounts of bodyfat and in time you'll get to your desired look.

Good luck.

I posted pics in the picture forum, trying to get an idea of where my body fat is since theres no hydraulic body fat testing around in my area. I thought maybe women would be able to better gage body fat of a women better than men.

Please dont be too rough on me I know I still have a lot of work to go, but I would like to know around where I'm at.

Hi,

gosh it's real hard to say because two people can look very different at the same bodyfat. To average a guess I'd say 18-20%. Total guess, just going by how I normally look compared with your pics. I'm around 17% generally, I tend to have a bit of visible definition on my arms, legs and abs. Even now being 8 months pregnant I have arm and leg definition on show, even some on my stomach - don't know why though lol!

Either way 20%, 24% or 17%, you still look great and should feel so. You certainly are not carrying excessive amounts of bodyfat and in time you'll get to your desired look.

Good luck.

Thanks I really appreciate all of that.... and I'm happy with anything under 20%, especially since I started at 28% (and at the same weight too - lol)

Hi Alogia,

Well, first off you look great :)
and congrats on your progress thus far, going from 28 % to where you are now is great progress !
It's kind of hard to estimate BF based on pics, especially for women, but I'd say probably around 19-20 %
Which is a really good base for your cutting cycle now, I'm sure you'll get to where u want to be with no problem.

Good luck to u ! ;)

Hi Alogia,

Well, first off you look great :)
and congrats on your progress thus far, going from 28 % to where you are now is great progress !
It's kind of hard to estimate BF based on pics, especially for women, but I'd say probably around 19-20 %
Which is a really good base for your cutting cycle now, I'm sure you'll get to where u want to be with no problem.

Good luck to u ! ;)

Body fat reducing tips.

1 # Weight lifting.

One of the fastest ways to reduce body fat is weight training.
The problem with diets is that you lose fat but also muscles.
Did you know the more muscles you have the more fat you will burn?
I***8217;m almost sure that you won***8217;t become a bodybuilder however if you train with weights you increase your lean body mass.
If you increase your lean body mass you increase your metabolic rate and you burn more calories.
Weight training is important for your fat reducing programme but lifting weights alone is not enough.

2 # Avoid bad fats.

There are good fats and there are bad fat.
Bad fats are transy fats and unsaturated fats you should avoid them.
They increase your level of LDL (bad) cholesterol.
You can find bad fats in animal products and in some plant foods.

3 # Drink water.

Water is the most important nutrient in your body.
Water does not contain any calories and it is absolutely required to lose fat and to survive.
However if you are dehydrated your body has the reaction to hold onto whatever water it needs to keep you alive.
At this time the liver can***8217;t do his most important job burning stored body fat into energy.
A good habit is to drink at least eight glasses of fresh water each day.

4 # Increase your meals.

It sounds strange but if you want to reduce body fat you need to increase your numbers of daily meals.
Eating five or six small frequent meals is by far the best way to speed your metabolic rate.
Combine frequent eating with the right food choices and your body will turn into a fat burning machine.

5 # Don***8217;t relay on diets.

About 95% of the diets don***8217;t work, people gain all their way back and in some cases they get even fatter.
According to the diet industry we have to believe that all fat is bad, you know better.

Some diet programmes advice you to skip meals.
Your metabolic system is a result thousands of years of evolution.
It is impossible to cheat your smart body with an ordinary diet.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posting links is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally fat are settled down near stomach,in their side...and in thigh...or in some other place..Fats are easily visible in someone's body and is not in else..Well as I suppose normally fats are visible in girls body more than on boys..

Back