body research

Bimmer

Has anyone heard of the company body research or had any expierince with them? I have some 200 mg /2 ml amps and was wondering if anyone knew of them. I got them from a friend over there.

bronco944 said:
ive never heard bad things about tehm but didnt know they made injectables.
same here, i know they made prop. Not sure what else. Supposedly very good quality, i know people love their dbol.

are you sure you guys arnt thinking of BM? they ahve a range of injectables including a 2 ml 200 mg deca

bronco944 said:
are you sure you guys arnt thinking of BM? they ahve a range of injectables including a 2 ml 200 mg deca
possibly but body research does make a few injectables i remember seeing the lab tests on them.

Body Research makes a lot of extremely good products: I tried stanol depot and saw lab tests about it saying it was a little overdosed.
They make some tests (prop and enanth, if I remember correctly), anavar (called Bonavar), clenbuterol (called Clenbutol), and something else too...
This is the great Stanol

has any one heard if they happen to make Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 2 amps-3ml (76 mg/ml) ?

Batman said:
They make some tests (prop and enanth, if I remember correctly), anavar (called Bonavar), clenbuterol (called Clenbutol), and something else too...

Their anadrol is called "Bonalone."

They make 2ml cypionates called Cypionax by the way, all their products are top notch.

Champ

I can also vouch for anything coming from them, it is all top notch stuff if it is legit, and to date I have not heard of ANY fakes from them.

Bimmer said:
has any one heard if they happen to make Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 2 amps-3ml (76 mg/ml) ?

Never seen it, but last april I was told they were to produce tren.
It would be a good piece of news.

BR Rules....

BR is awesome, no Fakes and they bomb like the hell!!

Have a great Palette

Cipionax (Test Cyp)
Stanol Inject (Winstrol)
Stanol Tabs (Winstrol)
Danabol (Blue Heart D-Bol)
Bonalone (Yellow Heart Oxys)
Testolic (Test Prop)
Danabolan (***new*** Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate***Pics will follow next week***new***)

Re: BR Rules....

Augustus said:
BR is awesome, no Fakes and they bomb like the hell!!

Have a great Palette

Cipionax (Test Cyp)
Stanol Inject (Winstrol)
Stanol Tabs (Winstrol)
Danabol (Blue Heart D-Bol)
Bonalone (Yellow Heart Oxys)
Testolic (Test Prop)
Danabolan (***new*** Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate***Pics will follow next week***new***)

Add Bonavar (anavar).

Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is a longer ester than enanthate.
Anyway hexaydro is the ester Parabolan used to have.
In other words... BR makes Parabolan!

JohnnyB said:
I thought the hex ester was more like phynlpropionate

JohnnyB

You put the doubt in my mind, bro.
Even because concentration was low (76mg/ml), not very suitable with a very long ester.
Bump again.

Back