boldenone

epoxy

Spartan
Anyone had any actual GOOD results with EQ? I've talked to a lot of people and I hear often that it's generally not considered a great asset to a cycle. I was considering for my second cycle in a few months Sust 500mg/w, EQ 600mg/w(12wk) Anavar (var) 40mg ED (6wk). However if EQ is generally regarded as giving weak results ... maybe I'll skip it. Just wanted some additional opinions on those who have actually used EQ in addition to a test cycle to see what they gained in comparsion to a Test only cycle .. I'm currently on Sust 500mg/w right now.

I don't seem to get much from EQ but many people love it. I am sure the EQ lovers will posting any minute now...

EQ was good for me. I feel it made my back grow. Ive used other compounds and for what ever reason this particular compound made my back grow like crazy. You have to run it long though, at least 12wks. Better than deca thats for sure. Just my two cents.

I only used eq in conjunction with test, and only once. Although the cycle was good, I didn't particularily notice improvements over test-only. Probably won't use again.

Im using it now, but its all in what you expect to get out of it. I get less bloat than with deca and you have to take it for quite some time. Im going to be on the EQ for 20 weeks, but Im going to switch in other compounds at different times. EQ definately wont get you huge quickly, but it helps you to grow over a period of time and the gains are easier to keep than with any other compound Ive tried. I respond better to Deca and EQ than most though

I read your post man and personally I would drop the EQ and Anavar (var) since it's only your 2nd cycle. Im sure you have the desire to get big like the rest but let it happen over time you will avoid complications that way. As far the EQ it fucking rocks. I eat like a Beast fuck like a maniac and veins are coming out where I never thought imaginable. The sides are a virtually non-existing aws well. Test and EQ thats all I like.

The muscle growth from EQ is slow but I get veins popping out on my arms like crazy with EQ. I think the big reason people don't like it, for those that don't, is they didn't run it long enough. When I use EQ I do 16 weeks. And it's not until week ten that I really start to see the effects. So if you stop your cycle at week 10 or 12 you are stopping right when it's beginning to really kick in.

Iv'e always liked EQ. Nice vascularity, pumps, and a noticible increase in CV endurance. Run it at least 12 weeks however. IMO

Last edited:
Back