brands of oils for test e methods of sterilizing

ronrr

i plan on getting my oil from walmart, can you guys tell me some good and the exact brands of oils and where you get it or if you guys was to get your oil from walmart what exactly would you get. please tell the exact brand and type hell a link to some or a pic would be awesome

i bought this from medlabsup and want to know if it will work

100% USDA Certified Organic,

Cold Pressed and Filtered

Grapeseed oil, By Vale of Eden

Botanical Name: Vitis Vinifera

Viscosity: Light - Medium

Color: Light Green

Extraction Method: Cold Pressed

Processing: Filtered

Scent/Aroma: Mild/Sweet

Contains: Vitamin E, Tococpherols, Omega 6, Omega 9

Fatty Acids: Linoleic, Linolenic, Oleic, Palmitic, Stearic

Organic Grape Seed Oil is used widely in applications. The oil is filtered and carries a dark green appearance accompanied by a characteristic odor and taste. Organic Grape Seed Oil is rich in the essential fatty acids Oleic and Linoleic and has a relatively high smoke point.

Organic Grape Seed Oil***8217;s natural properties contribute to its effectiveness as an emollient and are also part of the reason the oil is believed to be a mild astringent. Organic Grape Seed Oil is often used in products targeting damaged and stressed skin tissue. The oil***8217;s penetrating and natural moisturizing abilities are part of the reason the oil can be found in various products including, lotions, soaps, lip balms, creams, massage oils, and aromatherapy applications.

You are WAY over thinking this. Seriously. Take a step back and calm down. You DO NOT NEED *SPECIAL* oil.

The same oil used to cook food? I just wanna be sure..

Yes.. you want the purest form you can find without any additives ie) vit E (unless they are talking about naturally occurring vit e in the oil). I've used grapeseed oil.. its fantastic..but i prefer Cottonseed oil only because that's what most pharmaceuticals use and i figure there is a reason why. I bought mine off of Amazon.
you don't want a massage oil.. u want cooking oil which is pure.

Back