Brantford Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships

Fyre

Just thought I'd let everyone know the date of the Brantford Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships. The date is Saturday, September 27th and the show is being held at the Sanderson Center for the Performing Arts in Brantford, Ontario.
The guest artists for the show will be IFBB Pro Paul Dillett, and Female Bodybuilders Pamela Howard and Christine Roth. If you are interested in purchasing tickets, shoot me a pm or you can purchase them at the Sanderson Center Box Office. Tickets are $40 for the evening show and I believe $15 for the prejudging.

can wait to be there,I have planned to go every year but things have always come up, hopefully Needsize takes his class

They've added a new class this year to the Brantford Show called Choice of Champions. This should prove to be a very exciting class as it's open to the higher level competitors. So not only will we have the level one show but we will also have the Choice of Champions. For more information on the show or for information on other Canadian shows, you can visit www.bao.on.ca

Just a quick note here. If you are planning on staying at a hotel for the show, the official hotel for the show is the Holiday Inn. There is a special rate of $65, When you call and book your reservation, please mention the Bodybuilding Competition Block.
If you should have any problems getting the special rate, please shoot me an email or a pm.
The phone number for the hotel is 1-519-758-9999
Hope to see some of you there! :)

Back