Brewing Test Enathate - Goes Cloudy when cools

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
So I’m just brewing up a new batch of Test Eth nothing different apart from a new powder supplier and once the mixture cools in the beaker it goes cloudy.

I’m a bit confused as I’ve never had this issue before and I’ve been brewing for 10 years with Test E.

The only item of ingredients that’s changed is my Test E supplier, do you think I have an issue with the product or could this Test E powder just be slightly different in its behaviour ?

The only other odd thing is when the powder had arrived it was rock solid and pure white, normally when my Test E arrives it’s either powder or if it heats up during delivery then turns into a golden transparent yellow almost like the amber they find in Jurassic Park but this time the powder was rock solid and pure white.

The brew I mix the Test with grape seed oil and 2% ba and then heat to around 200F on a hot plate until it’s all dissolved, that happened fine this time but once cooled it goes cloudy.

I’ve tried heating it up again for 10mins but each time it goes nice and clear but once cooled turns cloudy....any ideas ?

So the plot thickens, I ended up just leaving the beaker in the cupboard for 3 weeks, initially the mixture separated completely producing two visible layers, at the bottom what looked like steroid and at the top oil..after two weeks no change but at 3 weeks it***8217;s completely dissolved now and is pure gold colour as though it***8217;s pure grape seed oil...anyone have an idea of what happened and why ? Am I good to filter now and inject this brew or could it still have an issue ?

Thanks Lucky

So the plot thickens, I ended up just leaving the beaker in the cupboard for 3 weeks, initially the mixture separated completely producing two visible layers, at the bottom what looked like steroid and at the top oil..after two weeks no change but at 3 weeks it***8217;s completely dissolved now and is pure gold colour as though it***8217;s pure grape seed oil...anyone have an idea of what happened and why ? Am I good to filter now and inject this brew or could it still have an issue ?

Thanks Lucky

I would check with a pro, vet to see what you can do before pinning and then having side issues.

if water could that have clouded the mixture, it really looked like undisolved steroid powder to be honest, as it was sat using about 8mm at the bottom of the beaker about a third of the whole solution.

if it was undisolved steroid powder at the bottom of the beaker why would it slowly dissolve at around 20c in a cupboard after 3 weeks but not when heated at 200F

Thanks Lucky

anyone ?

Back