British Dragon need to know what is real n fake??

test prope

i have test prope and it says down on the bottom thai phoenix pharmaceuticals i dont know if its real or fake can someone help me out here thanx

I wouldnt get bg gear, i think most of its russian now. But i did see that web site that says there back in business.

Everyone could say such a thing on a website and stealing a bussiness. There's just too much other good things around the world :p

My friend had bg Test E with a silver cap. I looked online and i saw that it was russian and fake bg. He used it and was fine. Its most likely not real bg gear but some of the copy cats are good stuff they just use the name to get people to use it.

I would'nt even think about trying these, but it's just my 2 cents

I ordered stuff from BD a few years ago and saw nice results. I've been wanted to reorder but not sure what the stuff is like now! Let me know if anyone orders anything and the results you get!!

I ordered stuff from BD a few years ago and saw nice results. I've been wanted to reorder but not sure what the stuff is like now! Let me know if anyone orders anything and the results you get!!

How many years ago was it T? welcome to ology by the way!

Both AsiaPharma and new BD fucked I think because new owner of both brands got busted not so long ago. I only tried new BD halo and wasnt impressed. Actually I tried different Halo brands and didnt like any. I tried AP tren, NPP and few other products and I really like them. Both brands were produced at the same plant in India so I guess quality of new BD line was the same as AsiaPharma quality.. However I think both brands are finished now... I might be wrong, but one thing is for sure, main guy behind BD and AP got busted..

Both AsiaPharma and new BD fucked I think because new owner of both brands got busted not so long ago. I only tried new BD halo and wasnt impressed. Actually I tried different Halo brands and didnt like any. I tried AP tren, NPP and few other products and I really like them. Both brands were produced at the same plant in India so I guess quality of new BD line was the same as AsiaPharma quality.. However I think both brands are finished now... I might be wrong, but one thing is for sure, main guy behind BD and AP got busted..

So it was AP after all!

As far as BD Ret, there are so many crooks putting out their own copies. IP for one and WP is another. I knew AP was making them also.

So it was AP after all!

As far as BD Ret, there are so many crooks putting out their own copies. IP for one and WP is another. I knew AP was making them also.

Well lets face the fact, even new style original BD isnt the same brand as it used to be. Some people liked it some didnt but it was famous all over the world. thats why we still have those copies right and left. If you`re going to buy BD then you should go for new style vials in white/blue boxes. I think those are still available. I wouldnt even bother about other fake stuff, its a russian roulette. But as I said I think BD days are over... its been a long story..

New to it all...just prchsd BD 25ml vial w/mfg date of 02/2010 use by date 02/2016, I can't get an understanding reading these threads, I'm scared as hell now. Yesterday was my first inj., so is my shit not real?

New to it all...just prchsd BD 25ml vial w/mfg date of 02/2010 use by date 02/2016, I can't get an understanding reading these threads, I'm scared as hell now. Yesterday was my first inj., so is my shit not real?

they were busted in year 2008 bro so your vial is fake. NEW BD didnt produce any 25ml vials at all.

Back