Brovel T200

MAN, PERSONALLY THEY ARE REAL BUT I WOULDNT GIVE EM TO MY DOG. VERY LOW QUALITY.YOULL PROBABLY GET A FEVER AND ABCESS.

Man use them or sell them either way but if that's all you got keep them!!! There just under dose so just add a 1/2cc to every shot...

Everyone says that Brovel is shit. Personally I found nothing wrong with them. they were a little under-filled, but it seems to me the dosage was right.
I gained a lot of weight(31lbs) with the test/eq/dbol cycle.

they aren't dirty or anything like that!

Brovel has been around for 60 years in Mex. They actually have a Lab in Mex. QV and other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) Mfg.are made in houses and make shift labs.
Brovel may be underdosed but I know hundreds of guys who have used and were happy with their results each to his own.

Id shoot up gasoline bfore i shoot that horseshit....underdosed undrfilled BULLSHIT......sell it but charge little or nothing....thats all its worth.
Its one level above fake.....from experience!!!!

Gator

I still have some of this stuff from four years ago. I got injured and never ended up using it. The ones I did use always gave me awesome results, especially coupled with dbol. Good to see its still around. Ill still use it if I can get some new stuff.

DWD543 said:
I still have some of this stuff from four years ago. I got injured and never ended up using it. The ones I did use always gave me awesome results, especially coupled with dbol. Good to see its still around. Ill still use it if I can get some new stuff.

No offense but either ur selling it or it was the dbol that gave u gains.
Brovell is almost the dirtiest product out there. It will be a blessing the day Brovell and TTokyo are but a faint memory.

While im at it.....screw all Mex. vet gear(except maybe QV)Until they give a quality product, they wont get a nickel from me.

Gator

to be honest with u guys too ya brovel doesnt look to clean or better yet isnt clean u can find it real easy in mexico shit it probably the first thing u see at any vet store or granero u see brovel because it sooooooo damm cheap and people who dont know much usually buy brovel. now brovel products cost anywhere from 15 to 20 bucks there dirt cheap and are dirt produts. 15 to 20 bucks isnt worth to get an infection or abscess

Yeah I was kind on like WTF!?!?!? When I compared Denkall T400 to tornel enan 200. My fuckin ketchup bottle has a nicer label

Brovel Test

LOL. I don't know where everyone is coming from about Brovel. There Test is as good as anyone's out there. I have been lifting/cycling for years with this and never ONCE had a complaint about it and always showed good gains. If there gear is bunk do you think they would be around for 50+ years!! Think about that! Those who have been writing about it have never even tried it and are just going by what others have wrote about, wise the f*ck up already!! Don't write second hand opinions about something you have no knowledg of. :rolleyes:

panabolic said:
LOL. I don't know where everyone is coming from about Brovel. There Test is as good as anyone's out there. I have been lifting/cycling for years with this and never ONCE had a complaint about it and always showed good gains. If there gear is bunk do you think they would be around for 50+ years!! Think about that! Those who have been writing about it have never even tried it and are just going by what others have wrote about, wise the f*ck up already!! Don't write second hand opinions about something you have no knowledg of. :rolleyes:

WTF bro, this thread is over a year old................and yes Brovel is very low in quality and I do know what the fuck I am talking about because I have used the shit! It doesn't even compare to QV, Denkall, Sydgroup, Ap.....etc. and I 'm not even going to put it in the same class as Euro gear or UGL.

Heres the deal with Brovel They are one of the older companies that WAS somewhat unclean. Since the newer mexican companies like qv came out there on the same level as far as sterility. Both are underfilled which pisses me off. Also both are underdosed.

Back