Buddy having issues

StevenTae

Hey guys,

Buddy and I are basically on the same cycle Sust 250 and Winstrol (winny). I have been fine with the Sustanon (sust). A little soreness at injection site, but nothing to really complain about.

My buddy since shot one has been getting really sore and swelling like a bitch. He is having this reaction no matter what his injection site. He is drinking his Winstrol (winny) so he doesn't really know what pain is....

As I stated in a previous post, my sust got trashed so I just picked up test cyp as a replacement for myself as I couldn't get my hands on more sust for myself.

From what I have been reading on this forum, people often say that Test Cyp is less painful the Sustanon (sust). I was previously on test cyp/hgh cycle and honestly for myself I didn't really have a negative reaction to either but I understand that some people are more sensitive then others and the Prop in the sust is probably what is causing him the swelling/pain, etc. (I could be wrong).

Anyway, from what you vets have seen, do you think he would just be better off taking the Cyp and I will just take his sust and we are all happy? He is about ready to quit which is fine since I can then keep it all LOL, but he is getting good gains out of this and I would hate to see him just walk cause he is a wuss...

Any ideas?

If it's from the same lab then it may have the same affect. No harm it trying it out if it's got a chance of solving the problem. Instead of 500mg of sust per week use 600mg of cyp...

If it's from the same lab then it may have the same affect. No harm it trying it out if it's got a chance of solving the problem. Instead of 500mg of sust per week use 600mg of cyp...

Sust is Mexican Vet shit. The cyp is through a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Therapist so I would assume that the Cyp is of a higher quality.

Back