Bulldogs First Cycle (Pinnacle)

I really got moreso straight up 'cramps' then 'pumps'. Back spasms, foot cramps, charliehorses were all stuff I associated with the Anavar (var) use. The foot cramps were the worst... I'd get em in the middle of a set and have to end em early. So basically, nothing that made me pack my bags and leave the gym, but stuff that prematurely ruined quite a few sets.

I also associate the pec tightness/strain with the Anavar (var) , I don't care what anyone says, it's too coincidental to not be related.

That being said, ever since I took you up on your recommendation to chug down the electrolyte drinks, the issue is much better.

Nice! I will be sure to load up on the electro's then. I really don't want to be on an oral longer then 8 weeks so do you think the Anavar (var) would make more sense at the start of a cycle or the finish based on what you have seen the effects to be? Also, are you taking any liver support supps? I'm on liver juice (milk thistle) and ursodiol (udca).

Haha well, I will have run 13 weeks of Anavar (var) (@100 mg, too) by the time all is said and done... so maybe I'm not the best role model. Hopefully all this bloat isnt the result of some serious kidney failure!

That being said, it depends IMO on how long it takes for you to respond to your injectables. If prop/ace kicked in relatively fast for you (under 2 weeks), I'd leave it moreso towards the tail end. Otherwise, I'd run it at the end. I know you are keen on the idea of running test longer than tren, so I would probably run it towards the end of my tren run and in the weeks that you are waiting for it to clear your system and are running test only... I think that would keep your strength gains a bit more constant too

Or you could split it up, but I don't like that idea because you lose some effect due to the kick in time.

I don't see a need for liver support supps with what I'm running... rarely known fact, but Anavar (var) is actually metabolized by the kidneys, not liver. So I take some cranberry extract for that. And drink alot of fluid... way better than any kidney supps you could find anywhere, anyway.

I heard that about var, but i'll always use liver support with any and all 17-aa compounds. I prefer to use it the last 8 weeks so since we have similar thoughts on it that pretty much cements that aspect for me. But yes, you are a bit more liberal then I am with dosing. I will be upping my doses for the next cycle, maybe by a third on both test and tren. I just have to figure out if it'll be a bulk or a cut but i'll have clarity on that once post cycle therapy (pct) is done and I objectively evaluate where i'm at.

But we should definitely kickstart our cycles with test suspension so that we get some value for the first 10 days before the prop kicks in. I believe I felt it at the two week mark, probabaly 12 days in at earliest. I'll have to re-read the log to gauge.

No doubt. I hope to order some Suspension tomorrow and I think I'll have it in time to end my cycle with this time around. Ordered some HMG, GHRP2/Mod peps, and Humalog today, so that pretty much caps it off for me for the time being.

We could also just buy the raw powders and homebrew suspension/base out of whatever we choose to run, whether prop, tren, whatever. Just to get the kick in faster... doesn't sound too difficult to do.

I'm also interested in injectable 17aas, I think that would add a nice boost to any stack minus some of the sides/hazards normally associated with orals.

Nice! Sounds like you are ready to roll. Looking forward to seeing what insulin does for you. Also, are you ordering the suspension from the canadian site?

I wouldn't mind trying the homebrew method, if others can do it than i'm sure we can with proper instruction. Many brew their tren as it's much cheaper that way. I've seen injectable Winstrol (winny) but i'm not sure if Anavar (var) has a version around, have you seen or heard of it? It would be nice to have, it would avoid the liver during first pass anyway.

Yeah, I looked at other sources, but quick communication always wins me over in the end... and they are very quick on their end.

Never seen injectable Anavar (var) though. Right now I'm looking into dbol, drol, halo as orals for my next cycle... Halo strength gains are supposed to be unrivaled, even compared to tren

I've heard about halo and the profile is very impressive. Do you have a source for it? Might as well look into THG, that shit Barry Bonds was on. I'm thinking of trying modafinil, it's given to narcoleptic's to keep them awake. I suppose my interest in it is the extra focus I would potentially have. It wouldn't be an everyday supplement but I think there might be use for it before an event etc... I'd like to get my hands on a sample of it and I believe some of those generic pharmaceutical companies carry it.

Dumbbell shoulder press: 115'sx7x4 sets. I performed a dropset on the the final one with 80's and 50's to really get them popping. I tweaked my back doing oblique work so it made for an annoying workout. Everytime I bent over to lift any sized weight with my left hand it hurt quite a bit. I'm not worried about it, I know it's just a small strain but it did impact my day.

I'm pretty much heading into my last 10 days of this cycle so it's at the point where I will be going all out on lifts so that I can set new pr's on every lift. I will be upping my calories with this preparation in mind.

Yeah, I have some sources for Halo... not sure which I will go with if I end up using it but that's a while from now anyway. Never heard of THG or modafinil.

Lol how many times have you modified your caloric intake on this cycle? I've lost track.

Haha, I know I have been all over the place but if the goal is Pr's then i'll want the extra calories to assist me in getting there. Plus, as the bloat is coming off I am very happy with the leanness I have going on in my abdomen so I feel very comfortable upping the cals. You just have to trust that the bloat will come off and that you will look much much better then you did pre-cycle. It's a good lesson learned as the bloat can really play with your mind a bit on cycle.

Fuck bro you have no idea. I've honesty become ashamed of my body. How quickly into post cycle therapy (pct) you think we'll start dropping?

I'm just starting to see some bloat drop so i'd say a week and a half and then you'll notice it day after day. As far as protein, I probably get 200 per day. I've never ventured into the 400 range as some suggest. I've never had a problem putting on size or getting stronger so for me the 2 grams per pound is hogwash. I'm straight at 150-200 for maintenance, maybe 250-300 on a bulk.

Today was a scheduled off-day but I decided to get some extra work in and attempt my maxes on the squat and bench before I go again this weekend, presumably for the last time. PR's: Squat-585x3. My first couple of reps were half reps until I found the right slot and then I performed 3 full repetitions thereafter. I was very excited that my back held up and didn't experience any pain during the lift. I will try again on sunday and the goal will be 600 for two reps.

Bench-405x2. I didn't have a spotter so I really had to mentally get myself hyped up before the lift. My first rep was a half rep to ensure to myself that I can move the weight and once I felt that it was possible I performed two full controlled reps. I'm very excited about this and I suppose i will attempt 420 on saturday though anything above 405 will just be gravy, I am completely satisfied on this movement for the cycle.

This is due to the power of tren in my opinion. Since it's been added my lifts have taken off, this was not the case the first 5 weeks or so while I was on test and NPP. What's striking to me is that my libido and strength have sky-rocketed since incorporating a higher dose of tren to test. I will use this to my advbantage when dosing out my next cycle. It's funny because the guy I learned from would always say it should be 2/3's test to 1/3 tren and that wasn't nearly as favorable for my body.

I hate to end a cycle while strength levels are elevating but now that i've accomplished my starting goals I am much more at peace heading into post cycle therapy (pct). My friend keeps telling me I will lose the strength and size during post cycle therapy (pct) but I just don't believe that will be my reality. I train too hard and I will up my calories to assist in the maintenance of these strength levels. It will literally have to beat the strength out of me because I am going down fighting.

Hey MN, out of curiouslity how much protein do you take in daily for maintenance and then on cycle?

I leave my protein the exact same in all circumstances, whether cutting, bulking, natty, juiced, whatever. It's the other macros that fluctuate depending on what I do. I'm at like 250g protein/day from straight protein sources (i.e. meat, whey, etc). My actual protein intake is probably a bit higher due to incidental protein macros from carb and fat sources (in other words, I'm not counting the protein from stuff like almonds).

I was thinking of raising it for post cycle therapy (pct) but I don't think it's necessary. Carb adjusting has always been the most important thing for me to dictate whether I'm bulking or cutting, and I'm sure I'll get some added protein from my incidental macros. Might add some protein for my winter cycle though, seeing as how I've had the same intake since Novemeber and I've def put on lean mass since then.

Yeah man keeping these gains is becoming a huge concern to me, but like you, I am cautiously optimistic.

Btw your friend is an asshole. Congrats on the PRs though... I am gritting my teeth in envy right now lol. Asshole.

Yeah, he's the ignorant guy who gains 10 pounds on cycle and then drops it all post-cycle. He doesn't use AI's, serms or hcg. He blows up and then pops like a balloon, it doesn't appear to me his gear use accomplishes anything.

But yeah dude, watching you throw up numbers definitely motivates me over here on this side of the country. I know you're not staying home sick or slacking so you've definitely helped me stay on it to reach these goals. I have no doubt that you will find a way to accomplish all of your pre-cycle goals. Lets just keep our heads down and keep pushing.

Did you end up using HCG? If so, how did you dose it? Also no pics in this thread? First thing il do b4 starting my first cycle is taking a before pic lol.

Yeah, he's the ignorant guy who gains 10 pounds on cycle and then drops it all post-cycle. He doesn't use AI's, serms or hcg. He blows up and then pops like a balloon, it doesn't appear to me his gear use accomplishes anything.

But yeah dude, watching you throw up numbers definitely motivates me over here on this side of the country. I know you're not staying home sick or slacking so you've definitely helped me stay on it to reach these goals. I have no doubt that you will find a way to accomplish all of your pre-cycle goals. Lets just keep our heads down and keep pushing.
Oh, well that makes sense then. His comment scared me, but if he doesn't take any precautions to ensure he holds onto gains, of course that's going to happen to him.

I can't wait to up my calories for post cycle therapy (pct) dude, you have no idea. I have been eating fucking rabbit food for far too long now... adding 750-1000 calories/day like I plan on doing will go a looong way to making me a happy camper.

Back