Bulldogs First Cycle (Pinnacle)

Also, any suggestions on the letro dosing would be appreciated. Should I take it everyday but at a smaller dose, say 0.5 mg's?

We have lift-off fellas! During my workout tonight the 45's felt like 25's and the 25's like 10's. It was an amazing feeling! I hit the shoulders and back and it was one of my best workouts to date. There is no doubt I will be lifting heavy this cycle as it's too hard to contain when you feel this good. Oh my this is going to be fun. I usually lift 4 times per week but I may have to up it to 6 on cycle, I see why it can be addicting.

looks liek a pretty good stack. maybe a little too much for a first stack? id just try Test Cyp.

Pinnacle labs is Awesome! I'm getting zero PIP, I wouldn't even know it existed if I hadn't of erred during my first pin. There's no trace of it, and that's with 1.6ml's. Not sure why I would ever use anyone else.

Post some numbers :)

I have a biceps workout tomorrow so we'll have to wait a few days for my bench and leg workouts. I hit those up on the weekends and am anxious for them because I feel Great. My muscles are fuller and harder and I feel like a better man then the one pre-cycle. I'd kick that dudes ass! This is going to be fun, only a week in and experiencing all of this?

Also, regarding the PIP, I have just noticed a mild soreness in my left thigh from pinning last night. It took 15 hours for or so for it to set in which seems odd but I have no issues with that. It's not very noticable. Question is, how do you keep yourself out of the gym everyday when you are feeling this good?

following this bro. looking at a 1st go at it in September. will continue to follow. still trying to find the best place to order the test though...worried about some of the things i read on different sites

following this bro. looking at a 1st go at it in September. will continue to follow. still trying to find the best place to order the test though...worried about some of the things i read on different sites

Pinnacle is g2g, so no question about that lab. Also have heard great things about everyones favorite uncle.

Had some good workouts the past two days, but no marked increase in performance. My muscles are fuller and harder, and I am getting more of a pump in the gym but strength levels continue to remain unchanged for now.

My body is changing, my legs are more defined and veiny. My arms appear bigger, as does my back. I wonder if I should up my test from 300 to 400 weekly to get a more pronounced effect, but I am very pleased with the physical changes thus far. Just was hoping for increased strength by now.

Pinnacle is g2g, so no question about that lab. Also have heard great things about everyones favorite uncle.

oh I dont doubt that Pinnacle is g2g...have heard great things throughout here about the lab. However, I was meaning I am looking for a site to actually be able to buy Pinnacle from that is legit and wont just take the money and hide. If you got yours offline...could you possibly shoot me a PM and let me know where. I was looking at Unc Z but I've seen about 50/50 good and bad so not sure Im willing to take that shot. Where I am, no one will talk about distributing test so looking for an online site. I appreciate the help. Will continue to follow and hopefully have similar gains.

Good luck with your cycle man! I will be ordering some from Pinn once the site is back up. I'm starting to get anxious lol

I Am looking to get some pinn, can anyone help me out.. i Was going with PEA.. but i heard great things about pinn as well... any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

thanks for the PM man. looking at emailing the company. just worried that they wont ship everything out and run with the money since its going to be quite a bit since its me and 2 others. do they still take orders even though the site is down?

I just received another order from them and I placed it after the site was down so yeah, they are still operating with the site under maintenance. Just have to "Contact Us" them!!!

Had some good workouts the past two days, but no marked increase in performance. My muscles are fuller and harder, and I am getting more of a pump in the gym but strength levels continue to remain unchanged for now.

My body is changing, my legs are more defined and veiny. My arms appear bigger, as does my back. I wonder if I should up my test from 300 to 400 weekly to get a more pronounced effect, but I am very pleased with the physical changes thus far. Just was hoping for increased strength by now.
Do it :) I would increase doses of both though. I've always heard that deca should be run @ 2mg per lb bw... so most people run it at 400 I believe. I've also read a lot of places that running test higher than deca will prevent deca sides like deca dick, so by that reasoning I'd probably bump the test to 500/wk or so.

But your call of course.

I've been toying with the idea of upping from 525/wk to 700/wk lol

Do it :) I would increase doses of both though. I've always heard that deca should be run @ 2mg per lb bw... so most people run it at 400 I believe. I've also read a lot of places that running test higher than deca will prevent deca sides like deca dick, so by that reasoning I'd probably bump the test to 500/wk or so.

But your call of course.

I've been toying with the idea of upping from 525/wk to 700/wk lol

I hear you, I just wanted to ease into all of this but now we find ourselves wanting more. We like what's happening but now we want a more pronounced effect. I haven't experienced any deca sides so the increased test has been good for me. If combined, I believe I am getting 460 true mg's total, and 600 sounds a little better to me.

The aesthetics are great but the performance just hasn't increased. I know I pretty well maxed out my genetic potential for strength but this should put me over the top in theory so I think an increase is warranted. I prefer performance over aesthetics, it's just the way i'm made. Looking the part is cool for some people and i don't judge, but it's not my thing or why I do this. I found out long ago i'm only motivated by performance goals, and that tends to lead to looking good as a side effect.

^ same here

It's funny how people will always call me out on lifting for strength saying I do it for 'ego'. Nigga, you're in the gym lifting to impress chicks or because you're not satisfied with your natural muscular limitations, and you're gonna tell me that I'm lifting for ego??

I don't hate, but that excuse is lame. It's all the same shit, and at the end of the day we all have the same type of personality complex anyway lol

Had a great shoulder workout, hit up the 100's for the dumbbell military press. I always love working shoulders and back. I aggravated my wrist a couple of weeks ago but it only acts up on certain exercises (dips, bench press etc.) No worries though, it won't impact what I do, it will have to figure out a way to heal on it's own time.

Definitely seeing some bloat but it's cool as it makes the muscles appear bigger. I have the letro but I won't run it at it's recommended dosage unless or until the bloat becomes a deterrent. I want the strength gains afterall and it's supposed to help so i'll just truck along for now.

Def following. Looking at site for a few options...just worried ordering from online site that the stuff wont come. Everyone who ordered from Pinnacle get their stuff?

Back