Bulldogs First Cycle (Pinnacle)

Def following. Looking at site for a few options...just worried ordering from online site that the stuff wont come. Everyone who ordered from Pinnacle get their stuff?

Have no worries with Pinn my friend, you will get your gear within three days of payment. And i'm on the opposite coast. Good to go guy, you can rest easy brother, there simply isn't any risk there.

Went heavy on the chest (bench) today after a few months of high reps. Hit 315x9 and 375x2. Also got 275x12 on the incline. I've had better numbers in the past but I felt I was stronger then I expected so all in all i'm satisfied. It feels great going heavy again, certainly more alpha.

It took me two years to reach my goal of benching double my bodyweight so it's nice to know I can get in there and do it anytime I want.

Damn man nice incline, think you could put up 3 and a quarter?

I hadn't considered it but i would say that's doubtful at this point. I would guess i'm 15 cents short, 3 and a dime is probably all I got. We'll see in a couple of weeks, i'm gonna be upping my test dosage starting tonight. Have you tried the glute shots? I hit my right glute a couple of days ago and barely felt anything, it certainly is the best location when you are using a large volume.

Nice man, very nice. Seeing you and PinnHead getting their stuff from Pinnacle here recently is a good thing. But im just on the seesaw about it...do I use the Contact button to order or use the Cart ordeal? thinking about ordering just some ADex and seeing if it gets here before placing a large order. feel thats safe and smart.

Nice man, very nice. Seeing you and PinnHead getting their stuff from Pinnacle here recently is a good thing. But im just on the seesaw about it...do I use the Contact button to order or use the Cart ordeal? thinking about ordering just some ADex and seeing if it gets here before placing a large order. feel thats safe and smart.

Use the contact button as it instructs for now. There is a minimum order amount so adex won't get it done. Do what you gotta do man, but they're g2g.

Hit up legs today, used the 100's to do full squats and lunges. Ten hours later and i'm already feeling sore so tomorrow is gonna blow mobility wise. Hit a full catchers crouch on the squats so I hit it deep in the glutes. On another note, the PIP on the glutes didn't impact it at all so i'm gonna continue to roll with that site location. Did 405x15 on the calf raises, will raise it next week. My back hurts a bit as I didn't bring my belt so I will need to incorporate it for the next leg day.

Intensity is up and feeling great, like an alpha dog. Horny as hell and perhaps slightly more easiliy irritated but I have that under control, at least until someone does or says the wrong thing. Some idiot was leaning on a machine I was using when I put back the dumbbells and I wanted to pummel his ass and mark my territory, haha. As soon as I walked back over he got out of there but still, little zebras better get out of the lions den.

I hadn't considered it but i would say that's doubtful at this point. I would guess i'm 15 cents short, 3 and a dime is probably all I got. We'll see in a couple of weeks, i'm gonna be upping my test dosage starting tonight. Have you tried the glute shots? I hit my right glute a couple of days ago and barely felt anything, it certainly is the best location when you are using a large volume.
Not yet but I may one of these days. I'm a big creature of habit so it takes me forever to change things up lol

Upping to what?

So seeing as how we both train for strength, just curious, but what kind of routine do you follow? Or moreso, how do you prefer to train your lifts? Like how do you tend to keep things increasing when you hit a plateau? I'd like to hear your particular strategies since it seems we're both very similar with our lifts and I'm just curious to see how our training compares

At the top right of the site you see an empty box, that is the search button. Type in pinnacle there and see what all comes up on them. Everyone receives their pinnacle gear bro they are domestic, no customs to deal with. They also have a $200 min order so if you just need adex I suggest you go to our site sponsor RUI instead since they do not have a minimum order.

Not yet but I may one of these days. I'm a big creature of habit so it takes me forever to change things up lol

Upping to what?

So seeing as how we both train for strength, just curious, but what kind of routine do you follow? Or moreso, how do you prefer to train your lifts? Like how do you tend to keep things increasing when you hit a plateau? I'd like to hear your particular strategies since it seems we're both very similar with our lifts and I'm just curious to see how our training compares

I'm upping 100mg's of the prop. So i'll have 400mg's of prop and 160 of the npp totaling 560mg's per week. The strength hasn't increased so hopefully this bump up will do the trick. Everything else about has been great, looking better, feeling pumped and definitely alpha.

The only training protocol i've followed is dorian yates blood and guts videos that he put up a couple of years back. I lift heavy, but ensure that I do proper form and I believe in really accentuating the negative on at least one of my sets. For example, I might put 400 on a bar and just do slow negatives and have my workout partner help with the push on the way up just so my muscles get used to the load for future accomplishment.

To be honest, I never really got into training regimens, I simply go heavy and hard and make sure my form is on point. I've always wanted to research more into as i've heard about proven methods, the 5x5 for example but just never really got into it.

As far as passing a plateau, I have bene stuck on 375 for so long that I figured it was time for gear to assist me, I just figured it was my bodies limit, at least at 182 pounds. I'm sure if I ate more then I could get stronger but after enough research, i thought gear was the route to go so long as i was responsible with it.

How about you, any specific training regiments?

Yeah, tons of stuff, depending on the lift.

My flat progress dropped to a snails pace looong time ago, so it's probably the lift I get most exotic with in terms of experimentation. I mostly keep my progress going just by experimenting with different types of volume and by working on weak points in my lift... so, in other words, if my lockout is a weak point, I'll do tons of triceps work to bring my lift up.

Incline I still manage to find success just by resetting my weights and cycling my grips. Haven't had to use anything fancier but I could always do some paused presses, pin presses in a squat rack, etc etc. Also just started doing DBs so that will carryover quickly I'm sure.

Squat will plateau from time to time but it's nothing that a simple reset in volume, weight, or reps won't easily fix.

If any of these ideas appeal to you, please by all means use them, I'd love to see how others react. I will say that juice has definitely simplified the process for me... I haven't been doing anything but getting underneath the bar and pressing and yet I still see consistent progress, which is nice :)

Interesting, I will have to give those a go. I use the pause presses and I really enjoy that, I will have to try pin presses and see if that helps. I'd be interested in knowing the numbers you hit on the leg press. The most i've done is 12 plates a side but that was about a year ago and I haven't messed with it since. It's how I originally hurt my back and why I use a belt for all of my squat lifts.

I actually stopped doing leg presses long time ago, don't really like it... I don't do a lot of machines and prefer mostly straight bar stuff. I may decide to do some more leg machines on a future bulk... I like the hack squat and extension ones

Hit up shoulders and back, did the seated dumbbell military press 100x12. Strength is pretty much where it usually is. The doses i'm on must not be enough for gaining. I'll wait a couple weeks and see what the extra 100 mg's of test will do and evaluate future cycles off of the progress. I suppose it's all experimental at this point, however in the looks department it is doing the trick. I am definitely bigger and fuller and loving the progress on that front.

At the top right of the site you see an empty box, that is the search button. Type in pinnacle there and see what all comes up on them. Everyone receives their pinnacle gear bro they are domestic, no customs to deal with. They also have a $200 min order so if you just need adex I suggest you go to our site sponsor RUI instead since they do not have a minimum order.

Yes, I have searched Pinnacle here and liked what I saw. Did that about a week ago. Seems like they have a great rep. I may have found someone who can get some for me but if all else fails, then I will give Pinn a shot. seems like they are worth it

I wonder where you got Letro four times a week. Damn

Yeah, i've ceased all use with letro as I decided that I will only use it if extreme symptoms occur. I'm fine with a little bloat here and there, afterall that is supposed to assist with strength gains.

So am I understanding this correctly when I am reading that you say you have experienced no strength gains? Really?

I am starting to notice that I can bang out a couple more reps then usual this past week so i'd say there is some strength gain there, but nothing noteworthy to be honest. A few reps here and there but I feel it is just kicking in so maybe that will change this week. I definitely have the bloat now so the reps are feeling easier then before, i'd say a good 3 reps more then before I started on almost every exercise. I guess I just expected something more dramatic but maybe my natural test is already pretty high.

It probably is. I don't think guys like us could get to the upper 3's on bench in the 180s without good natural test levels. Extra reps still equals strength though

Back