***BUST*** Liquid Research / NuRave INC.

This is bullshit how they are coming down on our community so much lately. Go fuck with rapists and serial killers instead of people looking to look better. I knew it would happen too but just not this soon.

You wouldn't think yourself so lucky if you knew how they worked!

I hate to tell you, but it's very likely that the PO is DEEPLY involved in this and anything right around or after is DANGEROUS and likely to have been looked at and watched.

I dont doubt it, seriously if you ordered recently and didn't get it, I dont think I'd go pick it up.

Animalkits said:
You wouldn't think yourself so lucky if you knew how they worked!

I hate to tell you, but it's very likely that the PO is DEEPLY involved in this and anything right around or after is DANGEROUS and likely to have been looked at and watched.

I agree with this.

this fucking blows. i realy feel for them. and there customer base, whoa re all now at risk. and for safety's sake i dont think people should be posting taht they recently ordered or were gonna or whre to get it somewhere else. i mean think about it if they get your customer info, thye got your real name, addy, cc number and email. the email addy wich can link tehm to your user name on the boards. you never know. theyve allready gone after someone for ordering a fucking vial of clomid. also might not wnana have anything else illegal shipped to the same addy till this blows over. i mean a vial of clomid they cant do shit about but if you are also recieving a pack of juice then your fucked. be safe bro's and stop posting info on your personal perchaces with them

fuck the site is still up and running too. there prolly gonna be snaggin people for a couple days til the word spreads.

I do not know if this has already been posted because I did not take the time to read through the whole thread but It has been posted on several boards by a few people that they were visited by the police for questioning today regarding orders they placed with LR

if you have made an order clean your house out now and your computer, and expect a knock on the door, of coarse you cannot question everyone but you can question alot, I will find the posts and post the links

aznboy79 said:
Back to the question on their customer records..should anyone who ordered from them (either recently or in the past) be worried?
\

You SHOULD be worried if you used your home address and had to sign for delivery.
Also it's bad if you paid by traceable instrument such as credit card , paypal or fund transfer from your account.

ball22 said:
\

You SHOULD be worried if you used your home address and had to sign for delivery.
Also it's bad if you paid by traceable instrument such as credit card , paypal or fund transfer from your account.

why should you be worried, research chems are legal to buy

Research chems are only legal to buy if you are a bonafide researcher. Try to get Long R3 IGF-1 or DNP from a legitimate chemical company like Sigma Aldrich. FDA-approved prescription drugs are not chemicals.

scotty2 said:
why should you be worried, research chems are legal to buy

Unless you are clearly using them as such, then you are screwed. If you have your "research chemicals" next to your vitamins and bodybuilding supplements in your kitchen, they will bend you over. This all was already touched up upon by Rick Collins.

The next question is what about companys like LS in which you have to pay with CC and have to register with personal info......now really, how safe is this for us customers........

You rarely "have to," the option of sending a money order is almost always available.

Back