Buy Steroids With Credit Cards!?

Have you ever bought steroids with your credit card?

• Yes.

Votes: 114 33.5%
  • No.

Votes: 192 56.5%
  • Almost.

Votes: 34 10.0%

• Total voters
Muscular-XXX said:
Are you kidding me? Ordering with credit cards is easy and safe.
Western union transfers can be traced the same as credit card charges, but with credit card you always have a 100% delivery guarantee.

The following is a god guide to this matter.

MAN IT IS FORBIDEN TO POST SOURCE
FORBIDEN TO POST SOURCE

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Paypal... so its just me and my source...no outsiders....and the trail looks like buying Beanie Babies

42 going on 25

innercitydragon said:
What are you talking about?? Of course they can even under a false name for sender,you used your real name to pay for it on the card and your IP address has been saved in there system just to make sure there is no Credit Card Fraud.Wake up Bro.

EXACTLY.......... i dont understand why ppl dont just go down to the post office and get a money order?!?!?!

Isnt this the safest way??

gift card is the safest way to go online.....
however, you source would need to show i.d.---cuz
thats the only way to do it online

anyone else think its funny that muscular-xxxx post
was edited after only 1 post and the cat was
telling us how to order ....hahhahha :flipoffha

Gear On Credit Cards

I have used credit cards to buy REAL pharm gear. Not only that it's LEGAL and perscribed by a doctor. What kind of a doctor would do this ? One that likes money !

stratounet said:
LOL!

Anyone has ever done that?

I did it like 3-4 weeks ago and received 1/6th of my order last week. I was really impressed 'cause everyone had told me you couldn't buy steroids with credit card.

Anyways, I didn't know about it then, eh eh. :D

I'm still never gonna do it again, I think I was lucky or something :D

Online ordering is very tempting to the newcomer, and when I was in that catagory, I used to search out sites all the time.

People set me straight, I eventually found sources, became trusted, and now I wouldn't EVAR think to order online.

i cant believe anyone would even consider buying gear w/ a CC. i would rather not have it than have it linked back to me. this could come back on you a long time from now after all of it is gone.

Never , I dont like to leave a bad trail behind and get tracked and also great point if source turns bad he got your info .

i used my cc at a qv distributor in playa, when the statement came it just said veterinaria servicios...guess my cat had a extreme hairball and he needed to prescribe var..lol

I can not find a source and its driving me crazy, i will not risk purchasing it through my c c, :p

Last edited:
Back