Buy Steroids With Credit Cards!?

Have you ever bought steroids with your credit card?

• Yes.

Votes: 114 33.5%
  • No.

Votes: 192 56.5%
  • Almost.

Votes: 34 10.0%

• Total voters
How safe is it using it for a wu transfer?
I'd rather have a scammer get his hands on my WU money then him getting his hands on my VISA money + it's information. Plus, VISA leaves a trail.

Technically you could get busted anywhere, if the law is probing your source and they decide to bust him red handed then you will be in deep shit for purchasing an illegal substance.Whatever you do just be careful and dont forget to pray
Funny you should say that, because that's exactly what happened now last week. Cops did 15 searches in houses, 10 of them had gear. 1 person is still under arrest. Thankfully there's nothing linking them to me, they were only after the sources anyway, but it looks like this source is dried up for good now.

Well check this out--i place in my town sells prepaid credit cards---YES this may be used

Maybe somebody like especially from the UK with experience could answer this question. Suppose everytime I want to do a cycle I could just travel to the UK because it is legal to be in possession of steriods there as long as it is for personal use only. I mean because not only is it that I do not want to do jail time or be arrested for having steriods like for example in the US where I have heard they are quite strict and harsh on steriod offenders. But it is also that I heard that the medicine and pharmacies there in the UK are top knotch. It is buying or purchasing them when you can really easily be caught like for example the US. So, correct me if I am right or wrong. I could like stay in the UK, (who knows maybe even live there if I like it), and buy steriods from like a legit pharmacy company so that I know that I getting real good quality stuff and then use them there while training and living there.

There are all sorts of dumb ways to access gear and lets be honest most of us have done it a few times. Some say its dumb to track down to mex and cross back over the border with the shit but many, many of us have probably done that. SO far I havent come across a foolproof way to buy AAS...you allways take a chance.

I was thinking bout going online, I have no other choice, I'm not going to walk around my gym asking guys if they sell cause then they will look at me like I do them and I do but I don't want anyone to know. I have no choice but to go online a take a risk and I hear a huge bust just happened so I could be really in for it :(

everyone does this knowing it is against the law in most countries....i have to agree that they are probably just looking to bust sources. in most cases they will probably leave the average user alone, after they scare the piss out of him. i have ordered online, small orders so that in case of siezure i'm not out that dough. one site delivered my first two orders of Winstrol (winny) tabs....the third order of sust 300 was never delivered....pretty sure i got scammed, as i have not received a siezure notice. wish i could give out the sites name to save anybody else who might try these guys from losing their cash. i've read about these same guys on other sites, they have a few websites and all are based in eastern europe...so be CAREFUL!

BalcoBob said:
I was thinking bout going online, I have no other choice, I'm not going to walk around my gym asking guys if they sell cause then they will look at me like I do them and I do but I don't want anyone to know. I have no choice but to go online a take a risk and I hear a huge bust just happened so I could be really in for it :(
ya, good idea. lol :rolleyes:

Somehow i suspect these same folks that buy steroids with a credit card, when scammed would also try and file a dispute with the CC company for not receiving thier order of steroids.

not at all....just move on! would have spend the money on something stupid like strippers and booze anyways!! :laugh3:

okay, i have to retract my statement about getting scammed.....finally got my gear! post-marked more than a month ago, but dated on the day their email said it was shipped!! whole order too! but now that i've switched from sust to cyp, i'll have to find a way to work it into my regimen!! not a bad problem to have!!

Back