Buy Steroids With Credit Cards!?

Have you ever bought steroids with your credit card?

• Yes.

Votes: 114 33.5%
  • No.

Votes: 192 56.5%
  • Almost.

Votes: 34 10.0%

• Total voters
Can't you use one of those prepaid credit cards that you would get from a bank. Those gift cards I believe all you are doing is just giving them the money so they can set a limit on the card. I don't think that you can trac them. Plus the card says gift card on it.

youre from yemen right?thats like a mile or so from Iran..why wont you get ur stuff there?Iranian stuff are the shizznit! a friend of mine went there over the summer and he did a 16w cycle with enanthate/deca/methyltestosterone HEAVY cycle for 100$!!haha

If you did buy online and your package was intercepted, whats the worst that can happen? Do they just seize it or do you get arrested even if you never signed for it?
Im new to this so forgive my ignorance. I have a legal script from a Dr. to get all the test, deca and Winstrol (winny) that I want, but what I cant get from the Dr. I can get from my friend. But, I do admit to being curious about the mail order biz. What usually happens if customs find it? How do you do it without it being seized?

What if your order was very small, like say 60 Whatever tabs? What is likely to happen then if it was intercepted? Is the only way you could get arrested is if it was a controlled delivery or would customs just send you a seizure letter telling you that they got your stuff? What if it was a controlled delivery and you refused to sign or accept the package?
The reason why I ask these questions is because I do admit it is tempting and also because I know personally of a guy at my gym who gets overseas stuff all the time and lets everyone know it!

stratounet said:
Yeah, I heard about those types of credit card, which I'd have known it before I got my real one... :D

Wait, do I really do?

actually, i have one of those and your info IS ON FILE. your name just isn't on the card. plus the rates are phenomenal.

yo i do it all the time i do it out of a debit card tho i ahve to i have one for only online transfers so they cant jack me...i call the back rite before im gunna order and transfer the exact amunt and as far as leaving a paper trail theres always a way for them to find u if they want its jsut i get for me ans thats it im not the guy who orders mad shit at once and orders everyday ya know

The police can always get you. They can sniff the ppl who order on the source websites, sniff the emails, control the credit cards, the wu transfers. They can use an hidden camera against your gym source. They can see who you are from your ip when you write in this website. The point is to choose the less risky option.

Here they can't put you in jail if you don't sell it (or have too much).

RoyalKnight said:
The police can always get you. They can sniff the ppl who order on the source websites, sniff the emails, control the credit cards, the wu transfers. They can use an hidden camera against your gym source. They can see who you are from your ip when you write in this website. The point is to choose the less risky option.

Here they can't put you in jail if you don't sell it (or have too much).

very true. they will get you if they want. you guys have to realize that when the feds watch a source they are checking his emails, the mail that he is sending and the mail that he is receiving. they even monitor the quaintity the person is selling and how much the buyers are buying. they try to build cases on people. so they let u continue purhasing more and more and you think you're getting away with it but they're watching it all. they build such a big case on you that you're bound to give up the big fish for a break. if you purchase a lot they will most likely try to prosecute you. that's why if you only get enough for personal use then you aren't really a threat...you're just a "drug addict". it's a waste of time and money to prosecute a bunch of users. it's when they suspect that you are selling and you're avoiding taxes that's when the fed gets involved.

Last edited:
I always buy cash, in a dark alley, bathroom or a parking garage. I never use internet, phones or credit cards. Nothing that leaves a trail. Just me and my source. Noone or nothing else needs to know.

I thought about internet buying when my source dried out, but I didn't. I already had too much trouble trying to buy prohormones that way (they were always illegal in my country). I decided to wait for a month to see if my source would go back in business; and he did.

Thoms said:
I always buy cash, in a dark alley, bathroom or a parking garage. I never use internet, phones or credit cards. Nothing that leaves a trail. Just me and my source. Noone or nothing else needs to know.

I thought about internet buying when my source dried out, but I didn't. I already had too much trouble trying to buy prohormones that way (they were always illegal in my country). I decided to wait for a month to see if my source would go back in business; and he did.

Technically you could get busted anywhere, if the law is probing your source and they decide to bust him red handed then you will be in deep shit for purchasing an illegal substance.Whatever you do just be careful and dont forget to pray.

just imagine if you had bought some shit from that place in deerfield, and they're lookin at your credit card order right now....hmm... thats a shitty feeling, it's a little bit more of a pain in the ass walking to the mailbox every day.

Back