buying online juice

what do u guys think about buying juice online? seems like a scam to me, just curious to kno if anyone has done it and there reviews..

Most people get it online but not just from any google search, ,and please don't ask for a source,

ok thanks guys new to this didnt know how the whole thing really works, i herd of getting it off the street and herd of getting it online so i didnt kno witch is better cuz the guy i just got from is charging me

Last edited by a moderator:
90% of people buy it online. There is good stuff to be found. Just search, Compared to getting it off the street it is about 75% cheaper online. Atleast where I am from.

Just do some research and you'll
see there are some very reputable sponsors.

Ology has sponsors here that you can trust.

Are all the sponsors legit or just some? If you can't tell me exactly which ones are , how can I tell which ones are legit?... I'm new to this, but I'm really wanting to try it.

I would imagine that somebody asking for legitimate "sources" for illegal items on a public online forum could possibly be misread as an officer of the law or somewhere within said reaches.

I think that might be the best run-on sentence I've ever written.

damn. you've been around here for 40 posts and haven't figured out the sponsors... you must be thick... READ AND RESEARCH... otherwise you're just wasting everyones time.

Another thing don't start posting mad shit about sources cuz that's how labs get shutdown. You'll have a lot of angry juiced dudes. Also if your born in 91 you don't need gear yet.

Son, you're going to screw up your hormone levels at the age of 20. Don't be stupid! Eat more and train harder, you have plenty of natural testosterone.

Another thing don't start posting mad shit about sources cuz that's how labs get shutdown. You'll have a lot of angry juiced dudes. Also if your born in 91 you don't need gear yet.

Yes i'm tired of seeing constant threads on questions of board sponsers when a simple google search would provide the answer.

Last edited:

can you recomend a good site for reviews about online pharmacy? am i allowed to ask that?

Back