Caloric intake while on First Cycle test E

Wall

Hello guys, whats my ideal calorie intake while on test E?
I was bulking on 2500 cals/day, I think my maintenance Calorie is at 2800-2900 cal's. I was thinking of going to 3200 cal's a day for a lean bulk and 260-280g of protein.
Im :
24 years old
1.77meters
84 kilos

train for good 7 years
my Bf is really low, my arms/chest are full of veins and stuff but i always think i still got some belly fat.
Exercise during day: I mainly only go to university and study at home
Workout per week: 5 times/week intense !

Main source of protein: Eggs, low fat steak, chicken breast, no fat milk
Main source of carbs: Whole rice, pasta, Bananas, quaker oats

Its 3200 cal's good?

Diet questions:
1-Im having trouble to reach the 3200 sometimes, what carbs should i add to my diet and whats the best time?
2- its ok to drink a liter ( 5 glass of milk everyday) and eat 2 portions of cheese everyday?

Hello 3J, i got this number from formulas and various calculators on some diet sites, first i found my maintenance cal intake then i added 20% to it.

you should be eating something like this

300g protein
300g carbs
about 80-90g fats

meal 1-6 50g protein each meal
meal 1-5 60g carbs each meal

meal 6 no carbs but high fats.. 30-40g
10g fats per meal for the rest...

thanks 3j !!
Can u tell me good sources of protein i could add during Breakfast ( along with eggs) and between main meals?
I think i will have to consume 2x or 3x wheys per day to reach the 300's g protein

thanks 3j !!
Can u tell me good sources of protein i could add during Breakfast ( along with eggs) and between main meals?
I think i will have to consume 2x or 3x wheys per day to reach the 300's g protein

that's a horrible idea.. eat food.. food is king.. why couldn't u eat real food instead of taking in whey?

yeah 3j, i heard u talk that before !!
I will have to man up and try to eat more !! Is hard for me to eat that much food but i will have to ! I feel so much heavy when i eat 200g of chicken/steak more then 2 times a day
I usually consume lot of protein like 200g-250g only in lunch and dinner, the rest is mainly milk/eggs/ low fat cheese.

yeah 3j, i heard u talk that before !!
I will have to man up and try to eat more !! Is hard for me to eat that much food but i will have to ! I feel so much heavy when i eat 200g of chicken/steak more then 2 times a day
I usually consume lot of protein like 200g-250g only in lunch and dinner, the rest is mainly milk/eggs/ low fat cheese.
try getting a shit lode of thin chicken breasts .. Marinade them in marinade low fat like oil and vinegar something like that . After 4 hours cook me all three days worth . Make sure not to over cook so they are moist .. And there you go .. I know it's hard I work construction and
It's hard .. I don't know about anyone else .. I drink my first meal 7 egg whites in the am . It's not so bad that's 50 gs right there . I know food is better but if you must drink moor than one shake a day . Try half protine powder 25 grams . And the rest egg whites . Add a scope of peanut butter . Bam it's a meal . .. But like 3j said food is king .

thanks man !!! U got me some motivation.
how much egg whites have on protein? im counting only 3.6 per unit, is that right?

I am 5'10" and 90kg. I am bulking on 3200 calories and you should too. That's a good number. I'm eating 350g protein, 350g carb, 50g fat.
You do NOT need a large amount of fats when you're taking testosterone. Fats are important when you're natural. Get in your protein and carbs, forget the fats.

Also, whey protein is the BEST protein with the BEST amino acid profile available. It's just the truth. So instead of eating 3-4 POUNDS of chicken a day, add 1-2 scoops of whey with each meal for example.

I am 5'10" and 90kg. I am bulking on 3200 calories and you should too. That's a good number. I'm eating 350g protein, 350g carb, 50g fat.
You do NOT need a large amount of fats when you're taking testosterone. Fats are important when you're natural. Get in your protein and carbs, forget the fats.

Also, whey protein is the BEST protein with the BEST amino acid profile available. It's just the truth. So instead of eating 3-4 POUNDS of chicken a day, add 1-2 scoops of whey with each meal for example.
wow your misinformed..

so whats the bioavailabilty of that whey your taking?? what does it do for your metabolism?

lol...you keep the supp industry going thats for sure!!! FOOD IS KING!! supps are nothing more then supps

Back