Can i just take Novadex xt for pct.This is my first time taking Steroids.

monkeyboy07

Hey there

I am a male in my late thirties and have tried with very little success to gain weight and muscle mass.I have tried various weight gainers and lifted heavy weights and low reps done lots of squats.i have gained about a stone in three years of weight lifting.I am now just over nine stone.i have toyed with the idea of taking steroids for quite a while and decided to take some.

I am currently taking 400mgs of test cyp per week
400mgs of equipoise
100mgs of trenbolone acetate.
I will be doing this course for five weeks i am now at week one

i am eating every three hours good food.
I looked at most of the website and forums on steroids and most of you will probably say because of my weight i should not be taking them at all and this is probably true but after 30 odd years of been the really skinny kid i just got sick of it and needed a change.

i thought i would give you an insight into where i was.Any advice would be much appreciated even if i deem it negative it will still be greatly appreciated has i will be able to take something from it.

Will it be ok to take just novadex xt for post cycle therapy (pct) or should i take Nolvadex?

I am traveling abroad about two weeks after my cycle has finished so carrying stuff is going to be a bit of a problem.

Thanks guys i hope this makes sense

ps i am on week one of my stack when do you think i should start to feel something(sorry for being such a beginner)

Thanks guys. could i just take tamoxifen citrate and if so how much to take?I cant take HCG has its an injection and dont want to take it with me when i travel abroad.

Hey there

I am a male in my late thirties and have tried with very little success to gain weight and muscle mass.I have tried various weight gainers and lifted heavy weights and low reps done lots of squats.i have gained about a stone in three years of weight lifting.I am now just over nine stone.i have toyed with the idea of taking steroids for quite a while and decided to take some.

I am currently taking 400mgs of test cyp per week
400mgs of equipoise
100mgs of trenbolone acetate.
I will be doing this course for five weeks i am now at week one

i am eating every three hours good food.
I looked at most of the website and forums on steroids and most of you will probably say because of my weight i should not be taking them at all and this is probably true but after 30 odd years of been the really skinny kid i just got sick of it and needed a change.

i thought i would give you an insight into where i was.Any advice would be much appreciated even if i deem it negative it will still be greatly appreciated has i will be able to take something from it.

Will it be ok to take just novadex xt for post cycle therapy (pct) or should i take Nolvadex?

I am traveling abroad about two weeks after my cycle has finished so carrying stuff is going to be a bit of a problem.

Thanks guys i hope this makes sense

ps i am on week one of my stack when do you think i should start to feel something(sorry for being such a beginner)

Not trying to flame or be rude but your cycle prob rates as one of the worst I have ever seen; let alone as a first cycle.

Waste of time and money as your doing a 5 week'er with a long estered testosterone that needs to be run at least 12 weeks IMHO.

I'm not an expert when it come to eq but Im pretty sure this compound also needs to taken for extended periods (12+ weeks) at a much higher dose. I'm sure people with first ahnd experience with eq will correct me.

And finally the tren, its a drug for vets not first timers, say no more. :Pat:

+ you havent sorted post cycle therapy (pct) before comencing cycle and you havent left yourself very long to get it sorted! I fear you could be in for a rough time ahead.

That said sorry to be so negative towards you but this sorta misuse is what you see in the papers "Steroids messed me up" etc when its down to yourself not researching properly.

If you need help with post cycle therapy (pct) products check the sponser sites in the banners namely RUI etc.

Not trying to flame or be rude but your cycle prob rates as one of the worst I have ever seen; let alone as a first cycle.

Waste of time and money as your doing a 5 week'er with a long estered testosterone that needs to be run at least 12 weeks IMHO.

I'm not an expert when it come to eq but Im pretty sure this compound also needs to taken for extended periods (12+ weeks) at a much higher dose. I'm sure people with first ahnd experience with eq will correct me.

And finally the tren, its a drug for vets not first timers, say no more. :Pat:

+ you havent sorted post cycle therapy (pct) before comencing cycle and you havent left yourself very long to get it sorted! I fear you could be in for a rough time ahead.

That said sorry to be so negative towards you but this sorta misuse is what you see in the papers "Steroids messed me up" etc when its down to yourself not researching properly.

If you need help with post cycle therapy (pct) products check the sponser sites in the banners namely RUI etc.

Pretty large for a first time cycle too.

You need real post cycle therapy (pct) however your cycle is terrible and will see you crap. Not trying to be an ass just letting you know. Cycle too short way too short and you should have stuck to test only.

my heart goes out to the OP. his non-response shows regret and remorse. sorry dude, wish u all the best and hopefully this will be a lesson learnt: never ever start a cycle without research first.

Thanks for all the replies guys.I am coming to the end of the five week cycle only two injections left.I have purchased some clomid and a product called sustain alpha which i will take two weeks after my last injection.I did not start seeing any gains until about two and a half weeks in to my course i have gained just over seven kilos so far.I was ment to get deca sus and equipiose but somehow ended up with these instead so if i do take steroids again i will get from a different source and put my background search into it.It has certainly been quite a steep learning curve for me.I dont know if the seven kilos was good gains or not it feels good and its manily muscle.I felt a lot stronger working out and recovery time well i seemed to recover straight away.I have not really had any side effects to speak off and hopefully i should still see some more gains within next couple of weeks.Thanks again and if anyone has more advice it will be most welcome.

Back