CAN these hoes, in fact, be loyal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoHo

[gill]
i met this girl at a party on thursday and smashed her out the same night. she's 24 i'm 22. she was hot as fuck but on top of that she was so intelligent and such a great speaker. we had such an awesome connection we couldnt keep our hands off each other... i had to bring her back to my place.

i fucked her like 4 times cause im on tren. when we finished she said "i dont know what id do without you". needless to say she slept over.

she woke me up by kissing me over and over again and said shes leaving. so i walked her out and she kissed me again and shes like "talk to me?"

we kept texting since then. like about random shit. i guess we really like each other, but im a man so i think logically and im like hold on.. i barely know this girl"

however... i do sense strong potential with us. but i just cant get over that she let me fuck so fast. should i even begin to consider dating this girl?

crucial information:: she's still in the army she has 11 months left. which means she's only home on the weekends. and sometimes its possible that one weekend she won't come home at all.

we planned to hang out on thursday when she gets back from base, and i know theres a lot of older bros on here, so i want you guys to tell me what type of mindset i should approach this with. i've never "liked" a girl who let me fuck the same night so...

All I can say is I'm glad I'm done with twenty-something year old girls.

I do miss the women of Tel Aviv though. There's something in the water or food there that is good for growing big ass boobies. And in general everyone over there is in much better shape than here in flyover land USA. Good luck man.

Can a girl you fuck the first time you meet her, who you make your girlfriend, be faithful and not fuck other guys? Yes. Can a girl you fuck the first time you meet her, who you make your girlfriend, be unfaithful and fuck other guys? Yes. Which one is she? Who knows dude.

Now you know you should take it slow. The fact that she is gone so much is good it will keep you both in check with you new love affair. Remember it takes a VERY long time to know someone. I was married 36 years and after our divorce 1 year ago I have seen a different women.. We are friend and live 3 doors away. But as you go you will learn more of her and visa versa.

Infatuation I fell in love when I was your age every other time I had an awesome fuck. Easy does it and GOOD LUCK

OH, if you like her and want o respect her and if you want us to respect your maybe GF Don't call her a hoe

Last edited:
LAST TIME

How is this an AAS question ?

I ll not lock it, delete it, edit it or move it either. Irrelevant personal topics like this or your other lame one espousing the superiority of Israel women etc. belong in the gen. discussion section NOT in the AAS section NG - E92. I asked u last this and u popped off " Cus I m on x mg s y and....."

I will lock or delete anymore silly nonsensical b s asked by someone 24 ish going on 16.

Do not get mad, get smart or go hold ur breathe like OMGMIKE...I m not picking on you but your flagrant disregard for hints passed ur way a couple times already are clearly indicative that only action will prove my point. I ll let this cruise. I won t again.
Grow up

If you think she's hot, chances are other guys do too! Military chicks are kinda notorious for getting around. 3 of my buddies were doing the same chick and didn't even know it till we were all hanging out and she walked in the bar. Talk about awkward! Not saying this chick you met is like that. She did give it up a few hrs after you met though...

LAST TIME

How is this an AAS question ?

I ll not lock it, delete it, edit it or move it either. Irrelevant personal topics like this or your other lame one espousing the superiority of Israel women etc. belong in the gen. discussion section NOT in the AAS section NG - E92. I asked u last this and u popped off " Cus I m on x mg s y and....."

I will lock or delete anymore silly nonsensical b s asked by someone 24 ish going on 16.

Do not get mad, get smart or go hold ur breathe like OMGMIKE...I m not picking on you but your flagrant disregard for hints passed ur way a couple times already are clearly indicative that only action will prove my point. I ll let this cruise. I won t again.
Grow up
grow up? how the fuck is this post in any way espousing the superiority of israeli women? since when do you superiorize a girl by calling her a hoe and saying she let you fuck within hours of meeting? the girl i'm talking about isn't even israeli by descent. when have i ever talked about israeli women being superior anyway?

2nd and last warning from Thors hammer here---Teut tattoed on my frontal lobe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been married 20 years and banged my wife the second time I saw her. Granted, I was seeing a handful of gals at the same time, so I didn't have the time on the first "date". Chemistry is either there, or it's not - that includes how quickly you can bed them.

This really is a thread for general discussion though. I'd definitely take the warning seriously from a guy that is chill as ice 99% of the time. Just sayin'. :wiggle:

I have the memory of an Elephant NG. U started a thread about "what kind of women" people like in this forum late Dec and were asked then why u posted it here ? By other members. When I asked the same Q U smarted off just like u did right now.
I gave 1 infraction this time and let the last one slide as ur maturity level is well below my 9 yr old but he s like a well behaved 13 yr old so we ll arrive at ...again 12.U want to try for 2 infractions ? Y you young guys cannot take constructive criticism or a direct suggestion is beyond me. SOOOOOOO.....
U want 2 more....?
I can do this all the way till ur green is dripping Crimson. There has to be some Order in Chaos even that which AAS SPAWNS. U post here so it ll be viewed ie "attention hound". See maturity analogy.
This goes in Gen Discussion where it s relevant not in AAS section.

Jus tryin to KEEP IT REEEEEEElevent cuz..u know what Im a sayin homie ?
Go talk bout yo hoe s where it aint be irritating da phuck oughtta yo s truelly. I read the title and got "Bent"--hoe s " ? Really ? Let me guess ur pants be sagging too ? U even tie yo shuus ? I m fluent in 3 lingo s and can stammer in a couple more...Ebonika is for Idiotika...alles Klar Herr Komisar ?

Last edited:
Even though I posted I agree. This isn't a dating advice Forum. Need to put this somewhere else or even a forum for dating advice for young men.

Why do we let members who get banned, e92, come back and make new usernames and spout the same bs again? If he got banned under username e92, did he magically change now that he's notgill?

Why do we let members who get banned, e92, come back and make new usernames and spout the same bs again? If he got banned under username e92, did he magically change now that he's notgill?

e92 has a mental defect that makes him Troll forums. We have banned several of his accounts but he keeps creating new ones and uses VPN to hide. The best thing you can all do is simply ignore him. He comes here for attention. Withhold it from him and he will eventually leave. And in the meantime encourage him to seek the help of a competent psychologist.

I should note that he asked for another chance to redeem himself. That is why we didn't ban him immediately. I will let you judge for yourself how well he is doing in that regard.

I try to be fair boeeys. He has been warned banned and then warned again. I try to be level headed but when it s time I always s overwhelm...it s the only way to be sure.
I substitut taught at a very rough High School here locally ONCE. For --its and giggles not the 55.00 minus taxes. ( I love inter acting with well behaved young folks and history is my thing)

Around 1100 I could see "in my minds eye" 2 very large back talking males zip tied, pepper sprayed, heads repeatedly bounced off a patrol cars roof and missing front teeth. Sooooo...I walked off at lunch as CNN ain t for me.

( Being a German redneck of Eurotrash heritage all of societies woe s are my fault if u watch cable and believe it )

Last edited:
e92 has a mental defect that makes him Troll forums. We have banned several of his accounts but he keeps creating new ones and uses VPN to hide. The best thing you can all do is simply ignore him. He comes here for attention. Withhold it from him and he will eventually leave. And in the meantime encourage him to seek the help of a competent psychologist.

I should note that he asked for another chance to redeem himself. That is why we didn't ban him immediately. I will let you judge for yourself how well he is doing in that regard.
what are you talking about bro why are you showing off... after all of our private messages convos this is how you talk? i spew great amounts of crap, garbage and stupid bullshit all over this board . My superiority complex has finally got me me me in a bad way. Must be that 750 mg tren rotting my f k n brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
the first couple months is infatuation. actually a "high" you will get. not really real in a way. give it months to years and you will know.

keep threads in right place....

Locked for irrelevance to AAS.

OP I ve dogged u 2 infractions and edited a post...I can will do this to every post, thread or thought u may have of misposting a thread in the wrong place.

Keepin it real. Go whine to ya hoe s ...I for one have had all I can but I got u locked and got tone...missiles growling......grow up or fuck up. Respect is won through hard work, easily lost for crying and or whining. Re adjust ur tampon and carry on...you are welcome to stay and more than welcome to start a thread on anything.
Put them where they belong. Accchhh Mensch....!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back