Canada vs Russia

Ptolomy

I like to see our team get big wins like that! I only caught bits of the game (it was on at the gym), but what I saw I liked!
Who else wants to see a re-match with the USA for the gold?

hell yeah! honestly their might have been less than 0.1% who could have predicted a destruction like that... Personnaly I thought it would have been like 4-3 , 5-4 . But 7-3...damn Canada played amazingly, and Russians definetely played not their best...

It will be A lot tighter with the US in Finals, well thats the logical , but the slovanians are very very surprising! they beat Russia, they just beat the swedens! I think most people forget that they have Gaborik, Hossa, Chara , Halak and Havlat I think? not sure if hes slovanians or czechs.

Anyway great win for Canada, and hopefully a final Canada vs USA . Just like the women!

hell yeah! honestly their might have been less than 0.1% who could have predicted a destruction like that... Personnaly I thought it would have been like 4-3 , 5-4 . But 7-3...damn Canada played amazingly, and Russians definetely played not their best...

It will be A lot tighter with the US in Finals, well thats the logical , but the slovanians are very very surprising! they beat Russia, they just beat the swedens! I think most people forget that they have Gaborik, Hossa, Chara , Halak and Havlat I think? not sure if hes slovanians or czechs.

Anyway great win for Canada, and hopefully a final Canada vs USA . Just like the women!

YES! a repeat of salt lake would be great!

Back