Canadians Be Careful..

Of course if you read, blow, rec trafficing, money laundering etc were all involved. Krazy K was busted in Wisconsin not too long ago, and a couple others went down right after basically cause he rolled on a bunch of people and many are speculating that the illusion bust is related to Krazy K and Wisconsin busts, I just stated that this Canadian bust is a 2 year investigation, which would lead me to believe that it wasnt Krazy who got Illusion busted, but rather the other drugs and stuff involved.

Heads up to those who used Illusion, someone I know had a lager order with Illusion that got sent out, but did not make it to him. It was seized by the courier, luckily he had some bases covered and is going to lay low, not sure if it will catch up to him or not, only time will tell. But for those of you who have used Illusion in the past, especially for big orders, clean house as it is obvious that more will come of this. Also the more small guys and buyers they can pin, makes the DA case that much easier to prove.

Champ

Cape Breton Post

SYDNEY — Two Cape Breton businesses were searched Thursday as part of a RCMP drug investigation in three provinces.

RCMP would not release the names of the businesses involved, but the Cape Breton Post has learned Naturally Fit on George Street, Sydney, was one of them. The other was a fitness facility.

Jimmy Durando, owner of Naturally Fit, which sells supplements and proteins, said he has no idea what is going on.

“(The police search) was all a pretty big surprise.”

The RCMP will hold a press conference in Fredericton, N.B., this morning, detailing a two-year investigation into drug trafficking, money laundering and firearms.

Sgt. Dennis Roy, of the RCMP’s integrated proceeds of crime unit in Moncton, confirmed two businesses in the Cape Breton Regional Municipality were searched.

“Two (Cape Breton) businesses were involved in the investigation — which started in New Brunswick — into trafficking in steroids. No charges have been laid yet; the investigation is continuing.”

Corp. Gilles Blinn, acting media relations officer in Fredericton, said Operation Jellybear was centred in Fredericton. A number of locations in Moncton and Saint John, N.B., as well as Nova Scotia and Ontario were searched.

“It is expected that at least 18 people, including two females, will be arrested,” he said.

Durando said he received a call at about 11:30 a.m. Thursday from an employee who said RCMP were searching the premises.

“They took the franchise agreement and some documents and invoices. Just paperwork I had in an accordion folder.

Durando went to the RCMP detachment in Reserve Mines.

“They asked me a lot of questions, including about the franchise, how long I knew the owner of the (chain). There are 16 franchises across the country and I believe they were all searched.”

Durando said he met the owner once, when he travelled to New Brunswick a year ago to buy the business. He said it is a well-established company which has been in operation for about eight years.

He spent Thursday trying to reach the owner of the chain.

“I have called five or six times, I paid a lot of money for the franchise, I just want to know what is going on.”

Champ said:
Of course if you read, blow, rec trafficing, money laundering etc were all involved. Krazy K was busted in Wisconsin not too long ago, and a couple others went down right after basically cause he rolled on a bunch of people and many are speculating that the illusion bust is related to Krazy K and Wisconsin busts, I just stated that this Canadian bust is a 2 year investigation, which would lead me to believe that it wasnt Krazy who got Illusion busted, but rather the other drugs and stuff involved.

unfortunately it does have to do with kk. so does the montana bust! i have a personal friend involved in all this. so from what ive been told kk was the begining of the end!!!

Until now Verizon was unable to offer iPhone for their customer because of their network CDMA. When Apple decide to create a smart phone they close the deal with AT&T and they are using a global system called GSM, a technology more popular worldwide. In a Customer Report study published last month AT&T was ranked as the worst USA carrier because of the many problems and complaints about falling calls and losing signal especially in big cities.

Meantime Verizon was ranked 2nd best by client reports study, this and the changes made on the CMDA carrier in the preceding years might be the reason why Apple decide to sell the new iPhone trough Verizon Wireless Network.

Your a piece of shit

until now verizon was unable to offer iphone for their customer because of their network cdma. When apple decide to create a smart phone they close the deal with at&t and they are using a global system called gsm, a technology more popular worldwide. In a customer report study published last month at&t was ranked as the worst usa carrier because of the many problems and complaints about falling calls and losing signal especially in big cities.

Meantime verizon was ranked 2nd best by client reports study, this and the changes made on the cmda carrier in the preceding years might be the reason why apple decide to sell the new iphone trough verizon wireless network.

who cares.

Back