Canadians Be Careful..

outlawtas

There's been some canadian busts recently guys, so I would shy away from ordering domestic right now. Take extra precautions during these times. Just thought I'd let the canucks know, if you didn't already. I dunno if I'm supposed to post this here or not.

ohhhh shit

outlawtas2 said:
There's been some canadian busts recently guys, so I would shy away from ordering domestic right now. Take extra precautions during these times. Just thought I'd let the canucks know, if you didn't already. I dunno if I'm supposed to post this here or not.
domestic only bro tell me more>>>

sean usmc said:
domestic only bro tell me more>>>

A major canadian lab was busted, and I believe somehow it was linked to a couple smaller american labs. I'm not sure what the connection between the labs were, but somehow they were.

The only thing to really worry about imo is that if someone who bought from a lab that got busted has gear from different labs in their stash they will start further investigations.

Shit like this is a good wake up call, I was gettin a little careless myself.

time to regroup hey bro be careful...ok when we start to relax thats when we get pinched and end up in the don....

Vegas said:
It was Illusion Labs.

Bro are your for real......He was a good friend i was wondering why i havn't heard from him....wasnt ordering but he was a good guy and he just vouched for me for another person.....shit!!!!! time to clean

outlawtas2 said:
A major canadian lab was busted, and I believe somehow it was linked to a couple smaller american labs. I'm not sure what the connection between the labs were, but somehow they were.

The only thing to really worry about imo is that if someone who bought from a lab that got busted has gear from different labs in their stash they will start further investigations.

Shit like this is a good wake up call, I was gettin a little careless myself.

IF you read the article it says it was a 2 year investigation so I doubt it has anything to do with the Wisconsin busts if those were what you referring too. Also the two custom motorcycles seized may also be a clue as to what group was involved.

Champ

hardbody04 said:
Bro are your for real......He was a good friend i was wondering why i havn't heard from him....wasnt ordering but he was a good guy and he just vouched for me for another person.....shit!!!!! time to clean

Yup, it's for real.

Does Anyone Know If Atlas Labs Was Connected To Illusion Labs?

Atlas Has Seemed To Dissapear The Last Week

ANYONE HERE EVER USE ATLAS

IM THINKING IT WAS THE SAME GUY

Canadian sources were all pretty close as there wasnt a ton of them. Not sure if Atlas was involved, however, he may just be laying low for a while until the smoke blows away, especially if he had many communications with Illusion

Champ said:
IF you read the article it says it was a 2 year investigation so I doubt it has anything to do with the Wisconsin busts if those were what you referring too. Also the two custom motorcycles seized may also be a clue as to what group was involved.

Champ

I'm sure the invesitgation didn't stem from Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) sales.

Most likely there was other things involved ie: rec drugs

Back