Can't find anything on lab....Help please.

gainsaremust21

I've been using gear for years but I just got a nice big batch from a reputable source called Cilobana Labs. I know it spells Anabolic backwards but has anyone ever heard of it? On 2 1/2 weeks and nothing changed so far.

no.. never heard of it..

get bloodwork done.. thats the easiest way to see if your stuff is legit

So I've done that for the past month. My t-levels are 126 very f**ñ low and free test is a .7 low again. Igf are 126. With that said I've been prescribed Hgh and Test Cyp. However the script is good for cushion. And the hgh is nice but I've started My Sus. 250× eod/12 weeks Deca 300 2×/week12 weeks Dbol 75 mg ed for 4 weeks and throwing in Tren Ace Week 5 ed until week 12 or after
Stats.... 5'7" 180 13.6% body fat

ok so im lost.. youre on trt now?? if you are stop taking the trt and use the ugl test.. wait a few weeks and test your bloodwork again

With that.. I had blood pressure checked today and was fairly higher than normal. I've never been high in 20 years. I know sust. And dbol can do that. And the injection isn't as pleasant as anything over ever done but easily bare able though. BTW reason I'm wandering is bc it's my first time with sust. And there are so many UGH out there these days.

just get bloodwork done.. it will tell you if your test is legit.. its not difficult unless you live out of the states?

so u are running 875mg of test, 600mg of deca per week, and dbol at 75mg per day... then you're gonna add in tren ace in week 5 til the end of the run??? hope you plan to compete or something

seems like a lot of gear... but hey, what do I know

I sit it 230 shredded for. The most part. I ended up breaking my back L2 and L3. My goal is stay as lean as possible or get to 240 or more with in 3 1/2 months. And yes compete. Sexy drive is picking up but can't believe after being off the game 2 years all the ugl labs start popping up. Blows my mind.

so u are running 875mg of test, 600mg of deca per week, and dbol at 75mg per day... then you're gonna add in tren ace in week 5 til the end of the run??? hope you plan to compete or something

seems like a lot of gear... but hey, what do I know

is that competing on a pro level or some one trying to get their foot in the door type of dosages? when people say that the pros take less dosages than what people actually think they take, is it the same as mentioned above or lower?

It is pro competition level but I broke my back and am strengthening it and trying to get back my normal weight and gains.
Also it's 750mg sust. /week anymore is too much and a waste if your not anything but a pro . I don't know where you got 875 from.

Back