causes of major bloating of face

ira580

if you had to choose one ,which do you think would cause major blotation to my face?all other body parts are lean and vascular
50 mg anadrol daily
300 mg tren weekly
400 mg sustanon 350 weekly

also using an AI helps during cycle, its a good idea.
yeah but its water... not really "real" gains, more of an ego boost IMO. I would rec tbol or anavar or really no orals longterm . good oil or two and time is all you need imo : )

Good luck!

if you had to choose one ,which do you think would cause major blotation to my face?all other body parts are lean and vascular
50 mg anadrol daily
300 mg tren weekly
400 mg sustanon 350 weekly

Its a dificult question from where i sit. wheres the Ai like aromasin or arimidex?

anadrol. nasty stuff IMO

This ^^^ if you study up on Anadrol it is used for bulking because very quick weight gains. The only way to make quick gains is to hold water. It's water weight. Now some people get really swollen in their ankles first as it spreads to everywhere. Your face though will show more then most any body part.

Also you said Sustanon and what is that but Test. So we know the automatizing of Test is high and the Anadrol will trigger an estrogen like effect and we hold water there.

As was mentioned you have not told us of your AI in which case I think you are not using an AI. You should only use the Anadrol for your 2 week kick off. As was said you shouldn't stay on any oral long.
You will shed the facial water during the rest of your cycle when you stop it's use.

If you have not been running any AI I get you need to as well as get the dosing correct.

Good Luck,
OMM

Last edited:
Anadrol, temporary...
Use the added benefits for your workouts. The pumps are insane.
The bloat will dissipate shortly after the run of anadrol.
I run 50mg ED for 4 weeks only.

Guys I went straight to the steroid profiles and copied to paste for more info on Anadrol.

Anadrol Quote:
Some of this will undoubtedly be water weight. Anadrol is a non-aromatizing steroid, but it is one of the few non-aromatizing steroids and one of the only DHT compounds that is highly estrogenic. Water retention can be controlled, but this will take some effort in the form of anti-estrogen medications as well as diet.

I just want to show , for the newbies and others a trait , a characteristic of Anadrol. Over my years have noticed that many people get confused as to the side effects like boating and anorgasmia when it is a fact that Anadrol does not aromatize. So the fear of Gyno isn't warranted.

However as stated about it is very estrogenic in and of itself, hence the water retention. It can be controlled buy an AI . MY personal experience with Anogasmia whether it being caused by Deca or Anadrol it can be pain staking to correct it.

Anorgasmia is horrible and yes extremely frustrating.
Just trying to help with something that confuses the inexperienced when the compound should act as most DHT compounds.

OMM

Last edited:
as far as the compounds in and of themselves, anadrol will bloat your face and then some.
tren will not and sustannon will not, as long as you properly manage them in a cycle.

tren will not and sustannon will not, as long as you properly manage them in a cycle.

Tren does not aromatize, thats correct.
Sustanon is known to cause water retention, its one of not the most aromatizing testo you can take and even properly managed you'll gain more water retention than a single ester (even then there's small differences)

Back