Centrino lab? 25 characters

Read a few post here (steriodology) and elsewhere (N/A) and hadn't seen any glowing reviews. Some say under dosed some say bunk. I've yet to see any positive. I've never ran them myself and only did a quick search so take all that with a grain of salt.

On a side note: that's why it's always good to buy a small amount with money you can throw away (wouldn't mind missing) when using a new pipeline. Then of course run bloods.

Edit: just realized what you were asking. Sorry. ^ disregard above then.

Last edited:
I've tried them for a year straight. All of their products.
I did a super massive review on the G H 1 5 . org forum, but I'm not going to repeat myself in detail.

Basically, I used a labmax.ca kit and also used them personally for extended periods.

Prop - good
Deca - turned out to be eq
EQ - turned out to be masteron
Masteron - good
Primobolan - turned out to be eq
Tren A - good

Given the inconsistencies and yes.... I have the same hologram and legit shit on it.... it still ended up pretty good... for Gains... but shit to know you are not getting what you are paying for and who knows if the shit is underdosed or not.

I personally wouldn't use them again. I now use Med-Tech Solutions MTS stuff of which I bought from their official website.

Bro, i just pinned at myself 3 pins this week and i have low grade fever and pain right after i injected myself and i feel my lifts getting stronger so i guess its working

from the picture you are showing and your feeling, i think the centrino labs products works great. its works.

from the picture you are showing and your feeling, i think the centrino labs products works great. its works.

Are you the same guy that just got banned for promoting Centrino labs in you bio and on threads. You posted on this same thread no to long ago and the bad English is the same. Hopefully Milton will chime ine and can tell if it's in fact you?

Back